Playstation Vita Taco Bell Giveaway - Starts January 26th

So far i've tried the Dojo several times and no go... i've tried two box codes once a day and nothing both days. Checking on slickdeals and neogaf it seems like more people are winning by texting the codes into their phones???

I see in the rules that only one entry is allowed per day, all methods included... so why is it when you enter the box code you see a page that says there are still two ways to win? That part confuses me... i still have three box codes left, how many are we allowed to enter a day!?

So far with everyone that has won... what method did you use to enter and what time did you enter the code?

I won through the site on Monday but I didn't really look too closely at the time...
I think it was somewhere 3:30 and 4 pm lol

[quote name='splattered']So far i've tried the Dojo several times and no go... i've tried two box codes once a day and nothing both days. Checking on slickdeals and neogaf it seems like more people are winning by texting the codes into their phones???

I see in the rules that only one entry is allowed per day, all methods included... so why is it when you enter the box code you see a page that says there are still two ways to win? That part confuses me... i still have three box codes left, how many are we allowed to enter a day!?

So far with everyone that has won... what method did you use to enter and what time did you enter the code?[/QUOTE]

I have not won but from what I have seen it seems like texting seems to be the main way to win.

Went to Taco Bell for the first time in roughly 6 months last Monday, bought a $5 box, entered my code that night and BAM:
WINNAR.jpg

Still no confirmation letter or email, so that's a little alarming.

I know it's not the best of sources, but someone on GameFAQs who won on 1/30 said they got an email, not snail mail, asking for his address and saying it'll be there within 4-6 weeks. I wish I knew exactly what's going on here.

I imagine the texting and website are the same entry. There's no reason why one would be better.

I sent off my 3 SASEs. I was low on envelopes. I ordered more on Amazon, should be here tomorrow. I love Prime. I'll probably fill out a bunch, depending on the turnaround time.

But I imagine the 1:30-3:30 AM PST time slot is best.

[quote name='M3wThr33']I imagine the texting and website are the same entry. There's no reason why one would be better.

I sent off my 3 SASEs. I was low on envelopes. I ordered more on Amazon, should be here tomorrow. I love Prime. I'll probably fill out a bunch, depending on the turnaround time.

But I imagine the 1:30-3:30 AM PST time slot is best.[/QUOTE]

I've been sending one a day since Jan 25th. I have not received one back yet.

Dont try entering the code on the box in the tv commercial. I tried and it said it had already been used.

[quote name='Flunkie']I know it's not the best of sources, but someone on GameFAQs who won on 1/30 said they got an email, not snail mail, asking for his address and saying it'll be there within 4-6 weeks. I wish I knew exactly what's going on here.[/QUOTE]

The taco bell facebook page was telling people that they would receive an email within 2-3 business days but I have yet to get anything and this is day 3 for me. Maybe I'll try and contact them tomorrow if I still don't get anything.

[quote name='Saphie']The taco bell facebook page was telling people that they would receive an email within 2-3 business days but I have yet to get anything and this is day 3 for me. Maybe I'll try and contact them tomorrow if I still don't get anything.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it' also day 3 for and nothing, I heard someone say it took 4 business days for them, if that is the case then we wouldnt hear anything till monday if not today (friday):cry:

Yeah didn't get anything yesterday so I guess it's day 4+ for me here. I wonder if I'll just get something in the mail cause I didn't check that box for wanting emails for future promotions or w/e. I didn't think too hard about it at the time because I wasn't honestly expecting to win lol

I called the 1-800-taco-bell and they gave me this email add. to contact which I did:

[email protected]

To whom this concerns,
My name is BLANK I entered the Taco Bell PS vita sweepstakes on Jan. 31st at about 11:30am at the taco bell website, and I won. (as seen by the attachement) The rules said I would be receiving 1st class mail or for some an email in 2-3 business days and it is now the 3rd day for me (friday feb. 3rd) and still no confirmation yet, as to what Iam supposed to do next. any help with this matter would be greatly appriecated.

Thank you

Sincerly,
BLANK

[quote name='Gameremporium']yeah I didnt think about clicking that button either but maybe I did I was so excited and shocked lol I hope I did everything right, lol[/QUOTE]

hopefully its not a scam from taco bell i heard the first people who won with in the first days of the game start would received their prize on feb 8th and i haven't seen Nobody receiving their emails from the promoters as they mention they would received an email with in 3-to 4 business days lets see what happens

This was the reply I received back:

Dear BLANK,

Our systems are currently delayed, please allow a few more days to receive notification otherwise re-contact customer service.

Best,

Vanessa Gross
Accounts Promotions Coordinator
Ventura Associates Intl. LLC

[quote name='Gameremporium']This was the reply I received back:

Dear BLANK,

Our systems are currently delayed, please allow a few more days to receive notification otherwise re-contact customer service.

Best,

Vanessa Gross
Accounts Promotions Coordinator
Ventura Associates Intl. LLC[/QUOTE]

that's BS from them something is not right here! there systems are currently delay? hmmm doesn't sound like a real contest to me if they where being honest they should of start sending them emails to the people who won right away plus it might be true that their system is delayed because of 700+ people who won all ready but i don't believe that in my opinion i remember i won in that burger king bk kinect contest and the only thing u had to do was filled in your information and agree to their policy and then after that the promoters send out ups emails with the tracking numbers

Well hopefully that means that all of our responses are still coming then. I have no idea how they intend to get these out before the launch if it's taking them this long just to email everybody.

So what's the deal what are the ways to enter besides buying the $5 buck box? Would love to get my hands on one .. Mortal Kombat looks sick for this

Yeah same and I added what game I wanted just in the off chance it could cut down on time tossing emails back and forth lol

By the way I dunno if it's true or not but I saw on some other forums that supposedly if you pick little big planet when they finally send you an email then you will get a chance to pick an extra game because little big isn't coming out until October or something. So little big would still be shipped to you and you would get another game with your vita in the mail.

Edit: well apparently they can't do math lol
Said in my email I won Monday and they told me to wait 2-3 days and then send an email if I don't get a response by then. Just sent a reply that it's already been 4 days.

Edit Edit XD: just got a quick response back that was the same as the one posted above that the systems are delayed and to wait longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']So what's the deal what are the ways to enter besides buying the $5 buck box? Would love to get my hands on one .. Mortal Kombat looks sick for this[/QUOTE]

yeah you can play a second way you need the box, and you need a smart phone and download the app

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']I meant is there other ways to enter besides buying the taco bell box.. ?[/QUOTE]

i told u all ready there is 2 other ways you need to download the taco bell app from your android or iphone and play the mojo game and second you need to upload a video of your self saying why you want to win the ps vita

anybody else having trouble with the image captcha? Tried it on Firefox and IE. keeps telling me to verify the image captcha.

edit: well it worked after the fourth try...

[quote name='SECRETMASTER']that's BS from them something is not right here! there systems are currently delay? hmmm doesn't sound like a real contest to me if they where being honest they should of start sending them emails to the people who won right away plus it might be true that their system is delayed because of 700+ people who won all ready but i don't believe that in my opinion i remember i won in that burger king bk kinect contest and the only thing u had to do was filled in your information and agree to their policy and then after that the promoters send out ups emails with the tracking numbers[/QUOTE]

Well, if they are using the same servers that are handling the game stuff, they could be laughably overloaded.

[quote name='Gameremporium']well hopefuuly Ill get something by monday sheesh first time I win something, besides a hard time, and this happens, lol[/QUOTE]

yeah i know how you feel lol but if you dont received anything back you could go ahead and buy the ps vita when it comes out \\:D/

[quote name='Gameremporium']welll I'm not really wanting to tp spend almost $400 on the vita , games and mem. card,lol[/QUOTE]

buy the wifi model for $250 and use your android phone as a hotspot to play on the go :) or if you work at a retail store like walmart or bestbuy you would get a discount and could be even cheaper for you

[quote name='Gameremporium']ORRR I could wait and see if they send me my PS vita that I won, :) and besides my wife would killl me,lol[/QUOTE]

by the way congrats on the win buddy :) i hope all of you guys get your ps vita bundle even though ive tried wining one for me lol i dont have luck this time around maybe next contest i win :) ill be picking mines up the 22nd the 3g bundle with a free $40 dollar game :bouncy:because i work at bestbuy

People are starting to post that they got their emails on various blogs that won after I did so it seems that they're skipping people or trying to fuel my paranoia that I did something wrong. It seems like the largest number of people still missing their email is from Monday. Did anyone win Monday and manage to get their email yet?

[quote name='Saphie']People are starting to post that they got their emails on various blogs that won after I did so it seems that they're skipping people or trying to fuel my paranoia that I did something wrong. It seems like the largest number of people still missing their email is from Monday. Did anyone win Monday and manage to get their email yet?[/QUOTE]

I won Monday evening, and bupkiss for me so far.

[quote name='Gameremporium']@secretmaster thats great oh and since your in the know; is it true best buy is going the way of blockbuster??? i.e. dead[/QUOTE]

no..

[quote name='MOVIELORD101']Seriously, anyone got any unused codes to share for this?[/QUOTE]
Seriously, why the hell would people be giving away codes? They bought the box so they could enter the code and try to win for themselves. Come on.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Seriously, why the hell would people be giving away codes? They bought the box so they could enter the code and try to win for themselves. Come on.[/QUOTE]
Yeah hey, I got a code here, but it'll cost ya $10. That's the price of the box itself, plus gas to get there, plus a convenience fee.

ok guys so let me get this straight do i need to type my code on a time frame of the hour? or it doesn't matter its all about the code and i could type it on anytime i want ?

i have 2 codes unused yet to redeemed

[quote name='cusoman']Yeah hey, I got a code here, but it'll cost ya $10. That's the price of the box itself, plus gas to get there, plus a convenience fee.[/QUOTE]

hahaha thats mean lol don't rip someone off like that :lol: i went to taco bell after work and i ask the good looking girl to give me an extra free box and i gave her a ;) as a thanks

bread's done
Back