Playstation vr Not live yet

More like that sweet 12-month no interest when using your Best Buy credit card!
I thought about that, but I'd rather pay for it up front. I try to only use my Best Buy credit card when I am absolutely broke and need/really want something. It's too easy to go crazy with a Best Buy credit card and I don't want to get myself into a bad situation on paying it off.

I thought about that, but I'd rather pay for it up front. I try to only use my Best Buy credit card when I am absolutely broke and need/really want something. It's too easy to go crazy with a Best Buy credit card and I don't want to get myself into a bad situation on paying it off.
But bestbuy card give % back when used. in a way it almost covers the tax.

I did this when I was a lot younger. It does suck because they absolutely decimate you with interest.

I totally forgot about the core unit coming up today but wasn't sure I was going to order or not. I was just reading the daily gaming news & seems a PS4 4.5 version will be coming out in Oct that supports 4K resolution & will improve smoothness of gameplay especially notable in VR software. I bet sony will have a PS4 4.5 bundled with VR launching around November or December which will move even more VR units throughout the holidays. The more of these VR headsets that get out there the more we can expect for it software wise so it's all good. E3 this year will probably be the best since 2005.

and plus it looks like best buy has over 1 trillion+ in stock and ready to be delivered on oct 31st on every single order since keepin it open 24/7 maybe nice nice..

I totally forgot about the core unit coming up today but wasn't sure I was going to order or not. I was just reading the daily gaming news & seems a PS4 4.5 version will be coming out in Oct that supports 4K resolution & will improve smoothness of gameplay especially notable in VR software. I bet sony will have a PS4 4.5 bundled with VR launching around November or December which will move even more VR units throughout the holidays. The more of these VR headsets that get out there the more we can expect for it software wise so it's all good. E3 this year will probably be the best since 2005.

PS4.5 isn't coming out in October, but will most likely be announced at E3.

someone tweeted to wario64 they got this warning when they had both a core and bundle pre ordered, mighta been them trying to use multiple accounts tho imo

CevEW4zWwAAXH2S.jpg

can't imagine this being that hard to get especially seeing as how you can still pre order on best buy / gamestop

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you had to pick between the extra % back and the interest free finance?
You do. Either points or interest free, not both. Though I think his thought is that if you are paying cash anyways, might as well charge it, get the points then immediately pay it off. No interest charged that way

You do. Either points or interest free, not both. Though I think his thought is that if you are paying cash anyways, might as well charge it, get the points then immediately pay it off. No interest charged that way
This is what I normally do. With it not really releasing until October, I have plenty of time to save money to pay it off at release.

Last day to pre order bundle in gamestop stores. After today they will turn off reservations for the bundle and sell their remaining "limited stock" core units.

someone tweeted to wario64 they got this warning when they had both a core and bundle pre ordered, mighta been them trying to use multiple accounts tho imo

CevEW4zWwAAXH2S.jpg

can't imagine this being that hard to get especially seeing as how you can still pre order on best buy / gamestop
It won't be hard to get because this is sony we are talking about not nintendo. I'm waiting for reviews no worries about being able to get one whenever I want it after launch.

CevEW4zWwAAXH2S.jpg

That person probably ordered more than one core along with the VR bundle. I have one of each order at amazon and my orders are fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I manage to pretty much pre order a playstation vr bundle and 2 copies of uncharted 4( going to sell one) and the 2 copies of uncharted 4 came out pretty much free n some. My total came out to $514.51 at Target.
Did the registry coupon apply easily? Or did you have to contact customer service?

Not sure if it's been posted already but yesterday I was able to preorder the standalone headset from Gamestop's website with in store pickup meaning I didn't need to leave a deposit. It does have to be done from the website though it didn't work when I tried to do it from the app.

Not sure if it's been posted already but yesterday I was able to preorder the standalone headset from Gamestop's website with in store pickup meaning I didn't need to leave a deposit. It does have to be done from the website though it didn't work when I tried to do it from the app.
Website in store pickup at Gamestop is extremely unreliable. If you 100% want one, I wouldn't rely on that. Multiple times at different stores my product never made it there and the order didn't exist according to the store even when I provided them with a order confirmation email.

I had no idea the 20% credit towards psvr was still going on at GS...time to dump my Redbox copy of state of decay. A little under a $180 till everything is paid off and I'm still less than $60 out of pocket. I love CAG!

Why not open a new, non-store-branded credit card that has good rates and % cashback everywhere plus generally a 15 month or better 0% interest offer? Then you get RZ points, cashback and over a year no interest?

I had no idea the 20% credit towards psvr was still going on at GS...time to dump my Redbox copy of state of decay. A little under a $180 till everything is paid off and I'm still less than $60 out of pocket. I love CAG!
When you say "out of pocket" are you factoring in whatever you paid for what you're trading in?

When you say "out of pocket" are you factoring in whatever you paid for what you're trading in?
Cash. I've spent about $50 dollars in flips. What I traded in was purchased with credit over the years. I haven't paid cash for my gaming in along time. My ps4 and X1 where brought the same way. Keep in mind this was do able only to GS giving cash so it was easy to compound trade credit.

i feel like i've made a huge mistake buying an oculus rift and vive is going to be the way to go

doesn't help that i have no fucking clue when my "march" oculus rift is actually going to arrive

i feel like i've made a huge mistake buying an oculus rift and vive is going to be the way to go

doesn't help that i have no fucking clue when my "march" oculus rift is actually going to arrive
Only time will tell which is better. They both have their places and we still don't have much into on the touch controllers.

I fully expect my March unit to ship next month. :06

Cash. I've spent about $50 dollars in flips. What I traded in was purchased with credit over the years. I haven't paid cash for my gaming in along time. My ps4 and X1 where brought the same way. Keep in mind this was do able only to GS giving cash so it was easy to compound trade credit.

So the credit that you had accumulated "over the years" was from items you didn't buy with cash? You took $50, and flipped enough items with it to buy a the PSVR? Oh plus $60 out of pocket.

I think it is too early to say one VR Headset is better than another, they all have ups and downs.

bread's done
Back