Playstation vr Not live yet

I'm guessing more than a few of the bundles will become available when people get their core safely preordered and then cancel their bundle
I probably will, unless one of my coworkers wants in on one. The Xbox Elite Controller shortage made me want to jump all over this when the preorders went up.

Welp apparently if you use your cc you might be committing fraud so your CC locks up and you have to speak with the dumbest customer service rep to get that sorted out... missed out on walmart and my amazon order got cancelled... hoping BB holds up...

unreal...

Wow i guess alot of people didn't have the PS camera. You guys do know that next week the other cheaper bundle comes out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure some people that preorder this bundle already have the moves controller and camera, they are just making sure they at least get a bundle reserved just in case they can't get the core bundle. They can cancel pretty easily with amazon and BB orders.

I am pretty sure some people that preorder this bundle already have the moves controller and camera, they are just making sure they at least get a bundle reserved just in case they can't get the core bundle. They can cancel pretty easily with amazon and BB orders.
I have the camera, but no move controllers. (We actually have 2 PS4s in my house, but only one camera). I will still try to get in on the Core Bundle next week, but if not, I am fine getting the disc, the move controllers, and a second camera.

Does the core bundle come with a game?  I have two move remotes but no camera.  So camera + game (plus two additional remotes) might make the expensive bundle worth it for me.

Everyone saying "didn't get anything from Amazon or Walmart, thank God I managed to get thru on Best Buy, saved the day".

LMAO we all got thru on Best Buy. I just placed my order in @ 11am just now. 

Got mine in at Amazon but accidentally left my gift card balance of $250 on the order. Amazon rep gave me 10% off since they can't remove it though so woot.

I'm one of them - I have the camera and two motion controllers. I'm just not sure how good or bad pre-orders will be like next week. My guess is that more people will be going for that core bundle.

Everyone saying "didn't get anything from Amazon or Walmart, thank God I managed to get thru on Best Buy, saved the day".

LMAO we all got thru on Best Buy. I just placed my order in @ 11am just now. BB is like the high school slut everyone slept with.

I also placed an order with GS ($27 shipping pissed me off), but at least I know I'll almost certainly get it. Since most cheapasses refused to pay the extra $$ and passed on it.
I was lucky to get one from Amazon - probably most reliable in terms of stock but who knows how soon you can get the item even with 1-day shipping option.

I got one from Best Buy too but as you mentioned... will you even get one or see it on eBay at release day.

Target is my cheapest option (less $25 with Red Card) but I have had orders cancelled last minute with them too - just like Best Buy.

I'm in.

I can cancel later if I feel like it. I already have the moves (which are horrible, always) and the camera. If it actually has good stuff coming out for it, I'll keep it. Right now reviews on the demo units are very... mixed/negative which is hilarious for a $400-$500 device coming out later this year. The best games for it so far were played with a dualshock.

This would have been amazing when I was in the military, living in the barracks, and moving around a lot. Of course, I would have looked like an idiot and it would have cost almost an entire pay check, but whatever. TVs/monitors/speakers were a pain in the ass when your unit doesn't have enough barracks rooms for the people.

I'm in.

I can cancel later if I feel like it. I already have the moves (which are horrible, always) and the camera. If it actually has good stuff coming out for it, I'll keep it. Right now reviews on the demo units are very... mixed/negative which is hilarious for a $400-$500 device coming out later this year. The best games for it so far were played with a dualshock.

This would have been amazing when I was in the military, living in the barracks, and moving around a lot. Of course, I would have looked like an idiot and it would have cost almost an entire pay check, but whatever. TVs/monitors/speakers were a pain in the ass when your unit doesn't have enough barracks rooms for the people.
Every review I've read has been mainly positive, so not sure where you're getting your info from.

I played PSVR at E3 last year and had a positive experience. It's such a hard experience to describe to someone who hasn't played it. I think Sony will knock it out of the park over the more advanced Oculus and Vive.

Cool to see the community stoked on it too. Want sure if retailers would sell out of their stock so quickly if at all since it is somewhat pricey.

Already have the camera and Move controllers, so I'm waiting for just the headset to go live.

It might be hard to find for the holiday though. The elite Xbox One controller and the PS4 camera was hard to find if you didn't get one right away for awhile.

Someone has one for $675 with free expedited shipping lol wouldn't you might actually lose money or break even after considering ebay/paypal/shipping fees?

Made more off a $12 Amiibo, smh
Figure 540 with tax (could be no tax). Probably about 600 net after fees. So 60 to 100 profit if they are drop shipping. That's not bad.

Alrite, got my preorder I before GameStop opens! My store is only getting 6 so this thing might be limited this holiday season. Saw that Amazon US sold out in 5 minutes which was my original go to but I'm stuck paying GS tax. At least there's enough trade in promos going I should be getting my for half the cost with trade in credit.Anyone else have luck getting a preorder?

Alrite, got my preorder I before GameStop opens! My store is only getting 6 so this thing might be limited this holiday season. Saw that Amazon US sold out in 5 minutes which was my original go to but I'm stuck paying GS tax. At least there's enough trade in promos going I should be getting my for half the cost with trade in credit.Anyone else have luck getting a preorder?
lol

Figure 540 with tax (could be no tax). Probably about 600 net after fees. So 60 to 100 profit if they are drop shipping. That's not bad.
If you sell it at $675 that's $67 in ebay fees. Plus shipping (I'd say about $20) and $15 paypal fees. it cost you $530+ w/ tax you're making $40'ish?... totally not worth the risk of getting a chargeback...

I was using my CA tax rate, but $543 total. $675 - 13% for ebay/paypal fees ($88) - $15-20 for expedited shipping = $25 -30 profit, still that's a lot of risk to make a small amount.

If you sell it at $675 that's $67 in ebay fees. Plus shipping (I'd say about $20) and $15 paypal fees. it cost you $530+ w/ tax you're making $40'ish?... totally not worth the risk of getting a chargeback...
If you sell it as hardware, and are smart enough to pay the cheapest store subscription (less then $20 a month) it's only 4% FVF. How people don't understand this I'll never know. The difference in FVF on one console ($300+) pays for your entire month's subscription

Regardless putting anything on eBay right now is a noob move, will result in you getting a listing violation, which in return will nuke your visibility and possibly lead to listing restrictions if it happens multiple times

Just got back from my local Gamestop - didnt get there at open, because the manager said he was holding on eback.

Only 6 preorders total for the store.

Arrived at 11:30AM - No one has been in to preorder yet.

Traded in some items with the promo - Reserved & waiting for October.

I was using my CA tax rate, but $543 total. $675 - 13% for ebay/paypal fees ($88) - $15-20 for expedited shipping = $25 -30 profit, still that's a lot of risk to make a small amount.
Not condoning, but everyone missed the "drop shipping" part... So no shipping cost. Also possibly no tax for whoever that is.

Just got back from my local Gamestop - didnt get there at open, because the manager said he was holding on eback.

Only 6 preorders total for the store.

Arrived at 11:30AM - No one has been in to preorder yet.

Traded in some items with the promo - Reserved & waiting for October.
Do you know whether the promo is only for the initial preorder, or can you keep trading in games for the bonus as long as you apply it to the PSVR directly?

Every time I re-read the title, I keep reading it at first as "Playstation vr Not alive yet"

Give it time...

tumblr_m8bgmle6YT1rbt4rdo1_500.jpg

Good lord, the Best Buy link is still active. There's either going to be a huge number of cancels or "your order will ship in 2017 lol" emails.

bread's done
Back