Playstation vr Not live yet

Well looks like I get the use my move controllers again.  Was hoping for a VR + Camera only bundle, really don't need another 2 move controllers.  Any deals on the camera by itself?

Well looks like I get the use my move controllers again. Was hoping for a VR + Camera only bundle, really don't need another 2 move controllers. Any deals on the camera by itself?
There have been many instances where Best Buy had it on sale and emailed coupons to reduce the price further. I bought mine for $20

It's a good thing that I signed up for alerts from Gamestop, Best Buy , and (I think) Amazon so they could not tell me about pre-orders going live on Tuesday.  

I wonder how hard these things are going to be to pre order.  I really cant get to gamestop until noon and who knows how long they'll last on amazon

You people are really ready to toss $400+ away at this thing even though its not even proven itself yet.....
Honestly I'm not a bit concerned about whether or not it will provide a great VR experience simply because any VR experience will be new to me unless you count the virtual boy & even it didn't disappoint me. 230 games being developed for the PSVR as of now (50 available soon after release) so lack of support should not be an issue. I honestly think this the PSVR will be what brings VR mainstream since it's tied to the PS4 which is basically the brain of the hardware & that brain is already out there in huge numbers. $400 don't buy much these days many pay more than that for car insurance never seeing anything other than peace of mind from it but with this it's going to be $$$ well spent I think at least as far as entertainment value goes.

Honestly I'm not a bit concerned about whether or not it will provide a great VR experience simply because any VR experience will be new to me unless you count the virtual boy & even it didn't disappoint me. 230 games being developed for the PSVR as of now (50 available soon after release) so lack of support should not be an issue. I honestly think this the PSVR will be what brings VR mainstream since it's tied to the PS4 which is basically the brain of the hardware & that brain is already out there in huge numbers. $400 don't buy much these days many pay more than that for car insurance never seeing anything other than peace of mind from it but with this it's going to be $$$ well spent I think at least as far as entertainment value goes.
Fair Enough

@ $500, i dont think there is enough margin for resellers'. selling on ebay for $600 + ebay/paypal fee + state tax = loss. hopefully it should be widely available.  gonna wait for the 399 bundle...

$400 don't buy much these days many pay more than that for car insurance never seeing anything other than peace of mind from it but with this it's going to be $$$ well spent I think at least as far as entertainment value goes.
Car insurance is pretty much a necessity.

Items like the PS VR is a luxury. Although you're free to justify it however you like. Just don't get it twisted.

so forgive me if im wrong, but isnt Arizona (and therefore amazon) on standard time? meaning daylight savings time that the rest of us are on actually makes us 3 hours ahead of them instead of just 2?

so forgive me if im wrong, but isnt Arizona (and therefore amazon) on standard time? meaning daylight savings time that the rest of us are on actually makes us 3 hours ahead of them instead of just 2?
AZ went to PT time last week. Means this will release in 4 minutes.

You're over thinking it. They announced 10am eastern time. 10am is 10am.

yeah i cried just a bit.  was looking for the best buy link and missed the amazon one .   oh well at least got it on best buy

Wow, i sat there refreshing on amazon but it just wouldn't go in my cart, kept dumping out. Oh well, I'm in not rush to get PS VR, the preorder was more of a precaution. Suck though, guess I'll try again next week.

Yeah I got it at 10:01 on IE never went live in Chrome for me. Amazon and caching issues. Ain't nobody got time to clear their cache for preorders.

Ordered from Best Buy. They don't charge until ship right? Now my only only concern is actually getting it considering how bad Fire Emblem went.

bread's done
Back