[quote name='fwbweux']
E-Reader $2.00[/QUOTE]

Damn you!

e-Reader - $2.50
Zelda II: The Adventures of Link - $1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Damn you!

e-Reader - $2.50[/QUOTE]

You have no idea how much I've wanted another one since I sold my original plus my near-complete collection of e-cards. Be ready for a long and bloody battle :lol:

e-Reader $3.00

I've never owned one! When they came out, I was too young to have a job and my parents wouldn't get me one. By the time I had a job and could purchase one, I couldn't find them anywhere!

e-Reader - $4

Pandora Battery - $1
Zelda: Link's Awakening - $1
Super Mario Land - $1
Donkey Kong - $1
328 Pokemon Cards - $1.50
Pokemon: I Choose You Pikachu - $1

Gears of War 2 - $8
Zelda: TP - $8
Sword of Mana - $7.50

If only we lived in a world where you guys got to have these games. I'm sure you'd enjoy them. :D

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I've never owned one! When they came out, I was too young to have a job and my parents wouldn't get me one. By the time I had a job and could purchase one, I couldn't find them anywhere!

e-Reader - $4[/QUOTE]

Well, I was an e-Reader superfan back in the day! I was so hyped for it that I bought demo cards for it from E3 2002 months before the e-Reader even released! One of these cards goes for $300 on ebay today! I bought a vendor's license at 14 and faked Wizards of the Coast into thinking I owned a card shop so I could buy entire boxes of the new e-Reader Pokemon cards wholesale! I bought Super Mario Advance 4 just for the e-card with the extra level! I actually paid money for those awful Animal Crossing e-cards! I deserve to relive the glory days of youth that I foolishly sold away to fund a GBA SP.

e-Reader $5!

Sword of Mana $8

Sword of Mana - $8.50

I found a picture of what the world in which you win this looks like:
pig1.gif

I think the biggest detriment when I have my lowball will be that I won't be able to participate myself to drive prices up. :D

Well, duh. I live near Cincinnati; we're quite used to flying pigs around here.

Sword of Mana $9

So it's a "when I have my lowball" now instead of "if", huh? I guess you'd better prepare to sell me your entire collection for a dollar a game, since you're as much a factor in how much money I spend as the items themselves are ;)

[quote name='fwbweux']
So it's a "when I have my lowball" now instead of "if", huh? I guess you'd better prepare to sell me your entire collection for a dollar a game, since you're as much a factor in how much money I spend as the items themselves are ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's now "when" rather than "if" and the when is probably going to be early December. I'm hoping everyone will remember how much money I've given them and return the favor.

[quote name='bvharris']I'm hoping everyone will remember how much money I've given them and return the favor.[/QUOTE]

You've given me negative fifty to one hundred dollars over the last few lowballs, so you had better be paying me to take your stuff ;)

[quote name='leftwing1018']updated to #320 :D[/QUOTE]

You missed my bid in #316 on Zelda: CE

[quote name='Trollsmeesh'] Gameboy Advance - $1
[/QUOTE]

I'll be watching this item since I have one in about the same condition (sans box) that I might put in my lowball.

bread's done
Back