Please Close Thread.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']You must be crazy.

e-Reader - $8[/QUOTE]

Be careful, you could provoke me into bidding more ;)

It's yours for now. I need the money to allocate to other items should they become competitive.

Also, just curious--is that really a copy of Wizardry IV in the lowball? The cart in the picture is the SNES game Warlock. According to the interwebs, Wizardry V and VI had SNES releases but never IV.

[quote name='bvharris']EDIT: Damn you, reasonable fwbweux! To the death![/QUOTE]

:lol:

Don't get too disappointed just yet. I may be of a mind to engage you in MOOOOOORTAAAAAL KOOOOOMBAAAAAT over a game or two before this is all over :D

Super Mario Land: $3.50
Zelda: Link's Awakening: $1.50
Donkey Kong: $1.50
Yoshi's Cookie: $1.50
Zelda: Collector's Edition: $9.50
Luigi's Mansion: $2.50

sorry for the delay! I had some internet connection problems >.<

I'll update now!

Thank You Everyone!

Edit: just so you know fwbweux, your bid on the zelda CE will not be counted due to it being at 11:01pm, sorry!

[quote name='leftwing1018']Edit: just so you know fwbweux, your bid on the zelda CE will not be counted due to it being at 11:01pm, sorry![/QUOTE]

No problem; rules are rules.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']First people are ripping me off with paypal fees and now this!?[/QUOTE]

All will be forgotten once you have that e-Reader in your hands and experience the magic of pokemon-themed minigames and Manhole. Your GBA will weigh three times as much and be extremely top/bottom-heavy (depends on the GBA model) but it's all worth it.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']God dammit god dammit! First people are ripping me off with paypal fees and now this!?[/QUOTE]

I lub joo papa chairman. :D Be happy. xD Your good buddy Trollsmeesh is here for yo. :D:grouphug:

Wow, this ended with something of a whimper.

Thanks fwbweux, glad I got to keep some of my stuff.

On the bright side I made $1200 tonight, so it's hard to get too upset about being sniped on a few lowball items.

bv, I think you're fated to get sniped out of at least one thing each lowball. I almost feel like it'll somehow happen to you in your own auction :lol:

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']bv, I think you're fated to get sniped out of at least one thing each lowball. I almost feel like it'll somehow happen to you in your own auction :lol:[/QUOTE]

Indeed. As fw pointed out in a PM, I'd be betraying tradition if I didn't offer to let the sniper eat a grenade. So...

360559_Hand-Grenade-Posters.jpg

[quote name='bvharris']On the bright side I made $1200 tonight, so it's hard to get too upset about being sniped on a few lowball items.[/QUOTE]

I think we can all safely say that we have no chance in hell of winning anything bv wants in any future lowballs for immediate future. For now, though, since I won Secret of Mana, you should be seeing a giant flock of hogs nesting in the trees in your neighborhood right about now.

Glad to help with the bidding, although it didn't help for all that much in the end, it seems :lol:

Totals updated!!

Please - If I made a mistake let me know! I already caught myself a couple times!!

I will send invoices via pm this afternoon (at roughly noon) (Saturday 11/14)

Also, you can ADD any item that did not sell for just $1 shipped to your order! (post here if you want to do so)

Thanks again Everyone!! Time for bed >.<

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot, I will be refunding any extra money from shipping costs if it's $1 or more :D

bread's done
Back