Please help me complete GCN game/demo collection...Only need 74 more...PLEASE HELP!

bump because he scares me ..... and the only two sega saturn rares I'm missing are panzer dragoon saga and radiant silver gun.... and I have every resident evil game ever made on all systems ..... I have several versions of resident evil 1 for ps1 . and he still scares me....

[quote name='piscian18']bump because he scares me ..... and the only two sega saturn rares I'm missing are panzer dragoon saga and radiant silver gun.... and I have every resident evil game ever made on all systems ..... I have several versions of resident evil 1 for ps1 . and he still scares me....[/QUOTE]

that made me laugh!!!

[quote name='piscian18']bump because he scares me ..... and the only two sega saturn rares I'm missing are panzer dragoon saga and radiant silver gun.... and I have every resident evil game ever made on all systems ..... I have several versions of resident evil 1 for ps1 . and he still scares me....[/QUOTE]Hm that's funny, I talked to someone in real life just this past weekend who was selling his Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Any update on you collection? I hope you don't sell it once it's complete.

BTW you pics link don't work. I want to see some pics DAMMIT!:lol:

bread's done
Back