Please Lock - new/updated list coming eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late reply, you asked about Metroid Hunters and Castlevania?

Don't see much unless there are some DS games you haven't listed, but I might be willing to sell if you want to buy.

The PSOne did catch my eye, though. What are the chances you could get your hands on an LCD screen for it?

[quote name='johnnypark']Sorry for the late reply, you asked about Metroid Hunters and Castlevania?

Don't see much unless there are some DS games you haven't listed, but I might be willing to sell if you want to buy.

The PSOne did catch my eye, though. What are the chances you could get your hands on an LCD screen for it?[/quote]

Chances are not too good. I don't think I'd buy one if I'm not going to keep the system. Thanks anyway

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Free bumps are always good - what are you going to be doing in Montgomery?[/quote]
Hanging out with some friends for the weekend. I wont be directly in Montgomery, but close enough. (Prattville)

By the way, I'd be interested in that semi-broken duo if the price was right. ;)

Ahh... nice to see the list again. Seriously, seeing like 20 spoiler links was like the TL of my nightmares! :lol:

Also, if still looking for WarHawk CD case, RD has one on his list for $6 or free w/ $20 purch.

Also, interested in your Turbo pad and stick if still available.

Yeah, I wasn't too happy with the way that turned out either..... thanks for the bump (I'll check out RD's list in a littlebit - gotta make sure I can find my disc before I go after his case).

Yeah, I wasn't too happy with the way that turned out either..... thanks for the bump (I'll check out RD's list in a littlebit - gotta make sure I can find my disc before I go after his case).

Donut actually has the whole WarHawk game complete for $6. Hah, for some reason, I have 3 disc copies of the game...

Also you'd asked me on Trace Memory. Its a point and click "problem solver" adventure game. Sort of like Syberia, Lunacy or many many of the other spooky mystery type adv games on PC.

Hey, you recently left me a message saying you were interested in Diddy Kong Racing DS, but I didn't see anything on your list at the time. Now, that you've added Ratchet and Clank Size Matters, there is something of interest to me. Would you want to trade R&C for DKR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back