Please Lock - new/updated list coming eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Slug Advance (complete)
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Revival Edition (cart)
Warioware Mega Microgames (sm tear in label)

I have a GH copy of Resident Evil 4 to unload. Would you trade any of those for it?

Let me get back to you on that - I may end up not wanting the PS2 RE4. I just preordered the RE4 for the Wii yesterday and it has the PS2 extras in it, so....... hmmm. Thanks for the bump though

Hey Capt.
still interested in my Lunar Knights?!
Since I'm interested in your Lumines 2 & Disney Meteos.
wondering if we can work something out?! LMK! & BUMP!

BTW... you wouldn't happen to have spare ps2/psx 2 disk casings?
:)

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Hey Guy - thanks for the bump - I'll PM you.

Oh - and nope, don't have any spare cases[/quote]

Sent you a reply.. & LE BUMP!

I have Metroid Prime: Hunters. I'm interested in Meteos Disney Magic. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to negotiate, or just shoot me down right here. ;)

Thanks.

[quote name='refusedchaos']u never replied to my PM about ut SMT Nocturne[/quote]

Thanks for the bump, but I think you are thinking of someone else. I've never had SMT Nocturne........????......

[quote name='refusedchaos']u never replied to my PM about ut SMT Nocturne[/quote]
Thanks for the bump, but I think you are thinking of someone else. I've never had SMT Nocturne........????......

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Thanks for the bump - I'm waiting to hear from Guy (above). We were talking about a trade involving it.[/quote]

Alright, let me know what happens. Thanks.

Hey there. I have a few packages to get ready here so I'll probably be able to get all your stuff ready to go out on monday. Oh, and BANG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back