Please Lock!

PANTS....SO....TIGHT....

....AHhh. Now then.

I jus' wanna be thankin' God 'n shit, and all mah' boys, yeeeeeeeeeeee izall like....JAPAN YO REPRSENTIN' HOT MARIOS, man. Y'knaaa we be all gettin' them koinz an princess...and like YO MOM I LUV U

N GRAMMA, I KNO U UP IN HEVENZ CHIL WIT GOD, WON IT 4 U, GRAMMA. I *sniff*....I MISS U

Seriously though.

Thanks chickenhawk for the contest, and if I must continue on the tradition of contests, I will do so dutifully. This is what CAG is all about. :)

[quote name='Strell']PANTS....SO....TIGHT....

....AHhh. Now then.

I jus' wanna be thankin' God 'n shit, and all mah' boys, yeeeeeeeeeeee izall like....JAPAN YO REPRSENTIN' HOT MARIOS, man. Y'knaaa we be all gettin' them koinz an princess...and like YO MOM I LUV U

N GRAMMA, I KNO U UP IN HEVENZ CHIL WIT GOD, WON IT 4 U, GRAMMA. I *sniff*....I MISS U

Seriously though.

Thanks chickenhawk for the contest, and if I must continue on the tradition of contests, I will do so dutifully. This is what CAG is all about. :)[/quote]

XD!
Congrats dude.
SO ya gonna open it? sell it? make sweet love to it? EHHH?

[quote name='Chrono72090']XD!
Congrats dude.
SO ya gonna open it? sell it? make sweet love to it? EHHH?[/QUOTE]

Isn't the correct answer all 3?

Ok the correct answer is just the last option. Sweet soy sauce luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv.

Actually that could hurt.

The disc I mean.

[quote name='Strell']Isn't the correct answer all 3?

Ok the correct answer is just the last option. Sweet soy sauce luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv.

Actually that could hurt.

The disc I mean.[/quote]

OH SNAP.

Hit that boi, hit that.

Didn't know about this thread. I just got a job, still in school, so have no life an only have a little time in the evening to come here.

Anyway, congrats Strell!

Was the answer E & A?

If so, that's just evil

Strell,

Congratulation! You gonna put that little freebie in your trade list someday? ;)

The next big question: Is it gonna be the regular or the LE /w CD? ...tension..tension :bouncy:

[quote name='eau']Strell,

Congratulation! You gonna put that little freebie in your trade list someday? ;)

The next big question: Is it gonna be the regular or the LE /w CD? ...tension..tension :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You kow, I have never seen a regular edition of this game? Can someone confirm they actually exist? I guess that gives you your answer....LE baby! I don't give away half-ass prizes in these parts. ;)

Strell, PM me to claim your prize!

No, this will not go to eBay, ever. :)

Unless eBay came to it, and which point it will be dealt several grevious blows with a spiked umbrella.

Spiked umbrella > spiked bat. I'm quite aware not many people know this.

bread's done
Back