Please Lock!

[quote name='chickenhawk']I'll take you up on that. My kid had his first trip to Chuck E Cheese's. He had a pretty good time. It was for a b-day party. You guys get loud for b-day parties (not really, you, since it wasn't in Fargo).[/quote]

I puked and cried the first time I was at C.E.C.. I was just turning 1 I think.

[quote name='chickenhawk']I'm interested in this proof...I'm guessing it's based on the clues, or your perception of them. I can't yet decide if I should make the winner tell me how they got to their answer.[/QUOTE]
Nah, you don't want to do that. Some of us went through a lot of hard work to get the answers :lol:

[quote name='chickenhawk']I'm interested in this proof...I'm guessing it's based on the clues, or your perception of them. I can't yet decide if I should make the winner tell me how they got to their answer.[/quote]
I think you should!
Just to make it interesting...
I will give hints though! :D
First picture: Look at the hat, doesn't it look familiar? :D
Second Picture: Just look in the title... shouldn't be too hard.

[quote name='Autumn Star']I think you should!
Just to make it interesting...
I will give hints though! :D
First picture: Look at the hat, doesn't it look familiar? :D
Second Picture: Just look in the title... shouldn't be too hard.[/QUOTE]

Not sure this will cause people to start to doubt their answers, but one of the clues I had in mind actually wasn't posted in this thread.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Not sure this will cause people to start to doubt their answers, but one of the clues I had in mind actually wasn't posted in this thread.[/quote]
Oh well, I still stick by my answer of E & A.

damn, i go on a few days of debauchery and chickenhawk starts a contest, i call the next one but i wont have such a great prize...
anyways, im gonna go with E cuz of umm... market research analysis and whatnot... and A: Prison Break since it is like up the street and stuff...

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']damn, i go on a few days of debauchery and chickenhawk starts a contest, i call the next one but i wont have such a great prize...
anyways, im gonna go with E cuz of umm... market research analysis and whatnot... and A: Prison Break since it is like up the street and stuff...[/QUOTE]

I thought I heard somebody mention debauchery!

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']damn, i go on a few days of debauchery and chickenhawk starts a contest, i call the next one but i wont have such a great prize...
anyways, im gonna go with E cuz of umm... market research analysis and whatnot... and A: Prison Break since it is like up the street and stuff...[/QUOTE]

Where was I during this debauchery? I can't believe you didn't invite me!?!?!? It must be that Walmart corporate greed taking over....you wanted all the debauchery all to yourself.

OK....I am logging on tomorrow morning at about 6:30am central time (APril 4th). Once I do, this contest will be closed. Shortly thereafter, a winner will be chosen. SO, get your votes in now while you still can. OP about to be edited to this effect.

OK, before I post the winner, I will reveal the answers and the clues.

First question - Answer = E
My favorite current generation game is, in fact, Devil May Cry, but I never did get past that last boss (yeah, I know...shut it) so I never actually finished the game. Oddworld is a close second and I completed the game, thus that is the correct answer.

It turned out that I inadvertently posted a pic in the OP that provided a clue to the answer (the cowboy hat). This was actually not the clue I had in mind. A while back I posted a picture of my son playing with an Xbox controller. Since Oddworld is the only game on the list that is an Xbox, that was supposed to be clue. My intention was to have people work a little harder to get the answer...a-duh! Doesn't matter though....OTM put a wrench in that plan anyway. :rofl:

Second question - Answer = A
No real explanation here. Although I think I jinxed myself because I haven't had a chance to watch PB since I posted this contest.

The clue was the reference to his mug shot. Not very clever, obviously, but not everyone got it.

So there you have it.....now for the winner...........

.......coming up in a future post. Heh!

bread's done
Back