Please Lock!

HELL YEA! A CHICKENHAWK CONTEST!!! and its for a SMT game which I never was able to get. Thanks for the opportunity.
My picks would E) Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath and A) Prison Break

1-E
2-A

Kid's are cool. I have to babysit my sisters every day, coooool kid. He headbangs to metal and its awesome. If I ever can get a vid of him doing it i'll post it.

1) E
2) A

Please school the kid in the ways of CAGness. Also, let's not find a wav file of your kid cussing up a storm during an XBL session, complaining he wants some f*cking chocolate milk.

:)

[quote name='JimmieMac']You want a real contest? Show us pics of where the baby came from and I'll guess weather I hit it before you did.[/QUOTE]

You really want pics of my nutsac, Jimmie? And all this time I thought you were interested because I was smart and funny. **cries**

[quote name='Strell']

Please school the kid in the ways of CAGness. Also, let's not find a wav file of your kid cussing up a storm during an XBL session, complaining he wants some f*cking chocolate milk.

:)[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Good call.

[quote name='chickenhawk']:roll: "Mental note...trunks982 doesn't win even if he/she is right."

For those interested, my son is 19 months old. Thanks for all the nice comments.[/QUOTE]

thats ok i dont fucking care. i have no problem with that. ppl do crazy stuff using other ppl's address.

[quote name='chickenhawk']You really want pics of my nutsac, Jimmie? And all this time I thought you were interested because I was smart and funny. **cries**[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Someone sig that!

According to previous posts, I'm guessing that it's a tie for you between A and E on the first one. A is the best answer for the second one. Your son is cute, he looks like me when I was little. :)

[quote name='wubb']I'll go with E & A.

It'll be hilarious if that's wrong.[/quote]
It's not.
I can prove why it's not, but that would ruin the whole competition? Wouldn't it?

E and A. If you're ever in Fargo, ND (like you'd have a reason to be up here in the freezing cold) with your son, stop in to Chuck E. Cheese. I work there and there's nothing I love more than giving out free stuff.

[quote name='Blustrk98']I'm guessing 1E and 2A!
(but more importantly, what's your boy playing?! have you begun his CAG training?!)[/QUOTE]

He has begun his CAG training, but he has only played Donkey Konga with me. I probably won't be getting him into gaming for a little bit. He's too into his books. He'll get there though...don't you worry. ;)

[quote name='Autumn Star']It's not.
I can prove why it's not, but that would ruin the whole competition? Wouldn't it?[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in this proof...I'm guessing it's based on the clues, or your perception of them. I can't yet decide if I should make the winner tell me how they got to their answer.

[quote name='Schroeder']E and A. If you're ever in Fargo, ND (like you'd have a reason to be up here in the freezing cold) with your son, stop in to Chuck E. Cheese. I work there and there's nothing I love more than giving out free stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'll take you up on that. My kid had his first trip to Chuck E Cheese's. He had a pretty good time. It was for a b-day party. You guys get loud for b-day parties (not really, you, since it wasn't in Fargo).

bread's done
Back