Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver $34.99/$32.54 at Amazon

Check "Open Orders." Or if you go to "My Orders," you may have to change it to "Orders placed in the last 6 months" in the drop down menu near the top.

[quote name='icedrake523']Check "Open Orders." Or if you go to "My Orders," you may have to change it to "Orders placed in the last 6 months" in the drop down menu near the top.[/QUOTE]
The only thing there is a DVD I ordered in October...

So now what?

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']The only thing there is a DVD I ordered in October...

So now what?[/QUOTE]

if it's not under open orders...that would imply the order doesn't exist

edit: well that and under "orders in the last (insert how long since you ordered)"

[quote name='y2jasper']if it's not under open orders...that would imply the order doesn't exist

edit: well that and under "orders in the last (insert how long since you ordered)"[/QUOTE]But, I ordered it!
I even have the "we recommend" email for buying the guide for it... Edit: as in the they were trying to get me to buy the guide in the email, I didn't order the guide.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']The only thing there is a DVD I ordered in October...

So now what?[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you are clicking on "Open Orders" and not just the regular order history? If so and it isn't there, it probably has already shipped. Amazon will bump your shipping info on your order history to the day you ordered, not the day it shipped. So for example if you pre-ordered the game in January it would be bunched up with your Jan. orders even if it shipped today.

Another way is to just pull up the page for the game you ordered on Amazon, it will mention you ordered the game before and you can click on the link for the info.

I hate how they do their shipping. My order has been in shipping soon since saturday in the afternoon, yet people have had it ship out today? Have prime also haha, oh well.

[quote name='Nohbdy']The order I placed last night around 8pm was shipped today sometime after noon.

Neat.

What's ONTRAC anyway?[/QUOTE]

All I know is that ONTRAC ships extremely quickly; it's always been overnight to me here in Southern California, so you might get your order tomorrow.

Is that an order for HG / SS? Kinda unfair; I pre-ordered mine since January, and you just ordered and got it shipped? Good for you by all means, but bad for me and other pre-orderers :( I guess Amazon doesn't put orders in order?

I just saw a kmart commerical flash the new pokemon being 25 dollars with coupon....i'm trying to find the said coupon...but no luck...anyone got any info?

the hell...so i ordered both games from amazon, both were shipped out at the same time and arrived at the first location at the same time last night...but now one copy has made it all the way to my state, and the other one is still back at that first location! and what's worse is that one is the one i'm going to be playing!

[quote name='sergioalb64']All I know is that ONTRAC ships extremely quickly; it's always been overnight to me here in Southern California, so you might get your order tomorrow.

Is that an order for HG / SS? Kinda unfair; I pre-ordered mine since January, and you just ordered and got it shipped? Good for you by all means, but bad for me and other pre-orderers :( I guess Amazon doesn't put orders in order?[/QUOTE]

They might be waiting to ship pre-orders due to a shortage of the figures or something. If he just ordered last night he didn't get the figures so they would have large quantities ready to ship. Just a guess.

[quote name='y2jasper']the hell...so i ordered both games from amazon, both were shipped out at the same time and arrived at the first location at the same time last night...but now one copy has made it all the way to my state, and the other one is still back at that first location! and what's worse is that one is the one i'm going to be playing![/QUOTE]

NO.
FREAKING.
WAY.

;) Just playing...

i ordered HG w/ figure for a friend's bday a few weeks ago. it still says "not yet shipped" on mine. i have amazon prime so i hope at least it gets shipped out tomorrow.

i also ordered one for myself, SS (software only), two days ago and its already processed and shipped. they must be running out of figures or something. already says estimated delievery date is tomorrow which is cool thou for me.... not for the other one.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Does Wal Mart have a good deal going on or something?? What is it?[/QUOTE]

B&M is MSRP. Online it's 32.xx, I used the online price to get it today from Best Buy.

[quote name='gaypunk']Man, it doesn't even give me, the option to buy it right now......5 new from $85.95.[/QUOTE]

look for the one without the figure

Wonder how long Amazon will have this for $32. My GoWIII order should ship tomorrow and if I don't have my $10 credit by Wednesday, it'll be time to have a chat with Amazon CS.

Does the Amazon version with figurine come with just the standard packaging and the figure separate? I'm wondering if I should just go to Gamestop and then return the Amazon one to Gamestop when it arrives, sans figurine of course...

Caved and went with Walmart.com and Soul Silver. Had about $14 worth of GC on my account, so I got it for about $20 shipped to my house.

I haven't been this happy for a Pokemon game since... Silver came out. :p

don't know if it was mentioned, and way too tired to look but,

walmart does NOT have the bundle in store and the game is 39.99 in store (game only)

Went to a target out of town and saw they had the figures for free just sitting on the counter. I ask the cute chick about it and she said it was free. I asked how many I could get and she said she didn't care. So I took them all. Scored 10 Lugia and 8 Ho-ohs or whatever they are called. I will sell these badboys in 20 years and put my son through college.

Aw man, you haven't turned into one of them, have you? :shock:

I can't decide if I want to actually use the pokewalker, or whether I should just... acquire a copy of the game by itself... would I actually walk around with that thing?

Hmm, decisions decisions...

[quote name='unopepito06']Aw man, you haven't turned into one of them, have you? :shock:

I can't decide if I want to actually use the pokewalker, or whether I should just... acquire a copy of the game by itself... would I actually walk around with that thing?

Hmm, decisions decisions...[/QUOTE]

the pokewalker is actually pretty useful for catching pokemon as well. like you can engage in real simple battles (think safari zone but simpler) and catch some pokemon that you wouldn't be able to normally catch until later on in the game. plus there are actually like a dozen or so pokemon you can only get through the walker battles (as in they aren't catchable in HG/SS).

now i just have to find a way to actually walk around alot more then i normally do so i'll earn enough "currency" to battle the rarer pokemon. or i can just sit there n shake it for like an hour

My plan was to put that sucker in my 1 yr and 2 month old nephew. That little fucker won't sit still at all. He's running and crawling everywhere. So I'm going to put it on him and make him do all my walking.

These random battles. Do they happen right away or what? Explain more. I don't have the game yet.

I am thinking of doing the gamestop/amazon return thing too, i want this game now and this is taking way too freaking long...

[quote name='Estebon']My plan was to put that sucker in my 1 yr and 2 month old nephew. That little fucker won't sit still at all. He's running and crawling everywhere. So I'm going to put it on him and make him do all my walking.

These random battles. Do they happen right away or what? Explain more. I don't have the game yet.[/QUOTE]
you inhuman bastard!

Child-Labor is a crime sir.

[quote name='Estebon']My plan was to put that sucker in my 1 yr and 2 month old nephew. That little fucker won't sit still at all. He's running and crawling everywhere. So I'm going to put it on him and make him do all my walking.

These random battles. Do they happen right away or what? Explain more. I don't have the game yet.[/QUOTE]

Better put it in a place where he can't reach it so he won't eat it.

[quote name='abhinav']I am thinking of doing the gamestop/amazon return thing too, i want this game now and this is taking way too freaking long...[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I know! If only we had any idea about how the Amazon one was packaged.

do you get your money back or gamestop credit if you decide to return a NEW Sealed game to gamestop with the receipt?

lol they probably wouldnt believe you bought it from Gamestop.
"LOL but we gut our copies! this copy isnt ours!"

oh right, unless you tell them that Gamestop shipped it to you online.

i was actually starting to type out a whole big explanation, but then i decided i would just borrow it from serebii.net:

With the PokéWalker, you send Pokémon over to the bit of hardware in order to raise them. However, when you select the Pokémon to send over, you also have to select a course. There are a total of 27 PokéWalker courses for you to choose from, all of which are unlocked at various points including some events. Below is the list of all the courses as well as the Pokémon and items findable within
When you transfer your Pokémon to PokéWalker, the game selects one Pokémon from each of three groups on the course, depending on how much you've done on that course. While that Pokémon is in the PokéWalker, you can only get one of those three Pokémon. To try for another group, you need to remove the Pokémon and put it back in. If you put in a Pokémon of one of the three listed types, the steps required for the Pokémon and items is reduced by 25%.

also a list of all the courses and pokemon available in them:
http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker-area.shtml

and a list of the pokemon you can only get from the pokewalker:
http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker-pkmn.shtml

[quote name='Sway42']do you get your money back or gamestop credit if you decide to return a NEW Sealed game to gamestop with the receipt?

lol they probably wouldnt believe you bought it from Gamestop.
"LOL but we gut our copies! this copy isnt ours!"

oh right, unless you tell them that Gamestop shipped it to you online.[/QUOTE]

If it is identical to the one you bought there, they don't have any issues giving you a full refund.

Whoever said ONTRAC was fast is wrong.

They were ungodly quick.

Ordered around 8pm on Saturday, enabled my Prime Trial with 2-day shipping.

Order shipped yesterday around 11:30am.

Order ARRIVED today at 8:45am.

awesome! just got my games in the mail!

for anybody wondering about how amazon packaged them, the figure and the game came in a white plastic bag with nintendo's stamp on it, so i assume that is how they sent them to amazon. and the game packaging doesn't seem any different then what you would find in the stores, the only thing is that it IS NOT plastic wrapped...so you wouldn't be able to buy it elsewhere and return this one when it arrives (unless all retailers got it like that, but i doubt it).

sooo, is only people that got theirs shipped had "software only"?
im wondering cuz my SS software only is already shipped and supposedly coming today.
my gift of HG w/ figure to a friend still says "not yet shipped". Was thinking of cancelling this one and just getting the software only to speed up shipping.

Picked up SoulSilver for $32.54 and the guide for $11.99. I really hope this is better than the last Pokemon set, I hated doing all those beauty pageants and using perfumes and shit. That crap was so unnecessary. I just want to fight with my Pokemon, that's it. I thought that was the point of the game?

[quote name='tcrash247']Picked up SoulSilver for $32.54 and the guide for $11.99. I really hope this is better than the last Pokemon set, I hated doing all those beauty pageants and using perfumes and shit. That crap was so unnecessary. I just want to fight with my Pokemon, that's it. I thought that was the point of the game?[/QUOTE]

You didn't have to do them, IIRC, in any Pokemon game ever. Unless you had to do it 1 time for "training" reasons, so it isn't a big deal.

[quote name='cecilvaliant']sooo, is only people that got theirs shipped had "software only"?
im wondering cuz my SS software only is already shipped and supposedly coming today.
my gift of HG w/ figure to a friend still says "not yet shipped". Was thinking of cancelling this one and just getting the software only to speed up shipping.[/QUOTE]

I ordered the game and figure. It's still not shipped yet.

bread's done
Back