Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver $34.99/$32.54 at Amazon

If it hasn't been delivered yet give them a call and ask for the diff since it's in transit (or try telling them you could refuse shipment, not sure if they bill you for that though if you're not on Prime).

[quote name='sonicemerald']Got both of them price matched at BestBuy (useing the Walmart price).
$55 for both versions!
I

Ordered HG for $28.54. Great price, plus with Prime it should be here by Friday. I'm really looking forward to playing it. Ah, nostalgia.

Out of stock at Walmart now, so the price on Amazon will likely go back up, at least until Walmart restocks.

I have to say, this price war between Walmart and Amazon has been amusing to watch. Mario Kart (DS) is now cheaper from Walmart new than used. :D

I've wanted to pick one of these up...mainly because of the nostalgic feeling I'll get playing it (ya know, makes ya feel like a kid again). But another part of me thinks I'll play it for less than 10 hours and then ditch it, lol. $28 is cheap...but eh I'll wait some more. Thanks anyways op

Originally I was just going to wait until the next real release. I put over 300 hours each into my Ruby and Pearl games, but only around 70 hours into my Fire Red game. However, my Prime trial ends today, so I bit on Heart Gold.

I still have a Ho-oh from Collosseum, and now it's just about worthless.

(edit) Also my wild caught shiney Gyrados is now worthless.

[quote name='Electro']Can you price match and do that 50% off DS games deal too?[/QUOTE]

Yes, so both versions came out to $55. Not too bad considering, with the 30% DS coupon at GS it gets $28 back (w/ Edge).

Last night Heart Gold was 38.99.....the prices seem to be jumping around for the past two days from what I saw. I'm still going to wait out soulsilver dropping below 30

bread's done
Back