Pokemon X and Y Announced!

Also if anyone hasn't started the game yet and is wanting to try and get all of the starters I can hold them for you so you can keep restarting to get them all.  I'm in an area now with Pancham, Abra and Poodles if anyone wants any of those.

Glad I picked Froakie for my starter in my first game, since you can get a torchic via download, and I can just pick up bulbasaur as my second starter. I was planning on trading starters via the gts (or equivalent) once you can start hatching eggs.

Also, I forgot to check the most important thing before I was 30 minutes in; trainer ID number. Looks like I lucked into a decent one, 02434. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't resist so i ended up picking it up today. Got a female froakie haha.

Edit: There are so many Pokemon to catch in the first patch of grass O.O

Two new Mega evolutions were announced: Mega Tyranitar and Mega Aggron

Mega_Tyranitar_Aggron.png

Son of a, my Squirtle's nature gimps his special attack. I mean normally this wouldn't bother me, but with challenges coming in from other trainers I'm at a disadvantage.

Froakie learns attacks pretty fast. Level 10 and already got its 5th attack.

Right now my team is Froakie (Gamatama), Pikachu (Ikue), Pidgey (Megumi), Fletchling (Kaigini), Bunnelby (Lola), and Scatterbug (Scrackle).

I'm loving this Wonder Trade system. I just traded the Poodle looking pokemon and I got a Cubone in return. I got a Honedge earlier from it as well.

I've only done it once and all I got was a lvl 2 Pidgey >.>

I'm having a hell of a time with Abra, it seems like either I 1 hit kill, he starts with a teleport, or I knock him down to red and he teleports.

I'm having a hell of a time with Abra, it seems like either I 1 hit kill, he starts with a teleport, or I knock him down to red and he teleports.
I'll spend some time and try and catch you one. I can sleep them with Ivysaur.

Thank you. I added you to my friendlist. I can get you the other Kalos starter if you need them.
That would be great. I confirmed you on my friends list as well.

I will spend some time and try and catch you an Abra.

I'll post my Friends Code soon.  Would definitely like to play/trade with some of you guys.  I'm especially looking for a Squirtle and Charmander before I get too far.  Maybe I'll do the Wonder Trading and hope I get lucky.

Ah yeah that goes to victory road. My curiosity had me check it out. Got my Riolu. Would use that little fire cub if I didn't choose fennekin as my starter. Was also surprised that my fletchling evolves into a fire type.

Question, i'm playing the Y version, and the whole player run-in thing just shows people particularly Asian, Japanese etc etc of that region, and maybe 1 or 2 english players if im lucky, why is that? Not a problem really just curious why thats happening is all.

Question, i'm playing the Y version, and the whole player run-in thing just shows people particularly Asian, Japanese etc etc of that region, and maybe 1 or 2 english players if im lucky, why is that? Not a problem really just curious why thats happening is all.
Japanese have more 3DS than everyone else maybe?

Congrats. Which color is it? Noticed it comes in 5 different flower colors depending upon the grass you found it in. Curious the shininess affects that.
Orange flower.

As for my Vivillon, I am not sure what name the pattern is, but it's mostly red with black and white trim and yellow and blue "eyes."

I managed to trade for a Ditto earlier.  I now have all of the starter Pokemon from Gen 1 and Gen 6.  I have some Pichus and now I am working on hatching some fossil eggs so I can get the other fossil Pokemon.

Gotta say, the new Exp All is awesome, but I am now 10 levels over all the wild Pokemon.

I do miss the Habitat Checker from B2W2.

Right now my team is Frogadier (Gamatama), Litleo (Kimba), Pancham (Genma), Wartortle (Leo), Fletchinder (Kaigini), and Honedge (Omens).

I normally try to use only brand new Pokemon when I start a new Gen (one of the reasons I dislike Johto and Sinnoh), but MegaBlastoise calls to me.

Also for the people who are breeding Pokemon, if you have a Fletchinder its ability Flame Body reduces the time it takes to hatch an egg by half if it the lead Pokemon in the party.

I got a Japanese Eevee with a fairy move in wonder trade, played with it in the amie thing and now i have a Sylveon.  :bouncy:

Current team: Frogadier, Charmeleon, Inkay, Fletchinder, Honedge, Sylveon

79/112 pokemon caught.

Finally got to the 2nd gym. Only took 9 hours and 45 minutes haha. I spent so much time trying to catch every Pokemon.
11 and a half hours in and I'm still not there... I just want ALL the Pokemon. I also wanted a male Litleo to name it Kovu and I wound up spending like probably an hour anda half on that alone. :|

Did some super training today, unlocked all the training levels and maxed out my fire fox's ev's. Mostly sp atk and speed. Have to say his 2nd form reminds me of Ni No Kuni, with him using that stick as a wand.

This is the first time I've made a concerted effort to catch them all...get EXP really helps. Along with the Wonder Trades.

bread's done
Back