Pokemon X and Y Announced!

BTW, the Pokemon X & Y Super Music Collection (which includes over 200 tracks including music from Pokemon Origins) is up on the iTunes store for $9.99. I might actually have to sign up for iTunes now...

Finally beat the campaign after roughly 50 hours (spent a lot of time early on just screwing around). If somebody happens to find out my third safari pokemon, that would be appreciated. Didn't realize though that you couldn't catch pokemon that were in your own safari zone.

Also, added some Pokemon safari types as I discovered them to the database. A couple (from my friend's list) is still missing as not everybody has their mii name on the spreadsheet so some people I was unable to connect names.

Action! - Water - Panpour, Wartortle

Chrono Gear - Kecleon. Lillipup

HuBu - Bug - Masquerain, Paras

Kagekiri - Flying - Farfetch'd, Hawlucha, Woobat

Kosh - Dwebble, Magcargo

LordVila - Grass - Oddish, Sawsbuck

OfficerRickyRoss - Fighting - Hariyama, Machoke, Pancham

PizzaFlavoredPudding - Grass - Sunkern, Swadloon

raiden_86 - Ice - Bergmite, Lapras, Spheal

Raiborg - Mienfoo, Pancham, Tyrouge

Rumors - Steel - Excadrill, Forretress, Mawile

SaraAB - Fire - Magmar, Pyroar

Scottums - Rock - Corsola, Nosepass

Sonderiaom - Rock - Boldore, Pupitar

Vendetta_x360 - Dragon - Gabite, Shelgon

While doing this, in Raiborg's safari, I actually managed to find a shiny Pancham which was pretty awesome. First time for me, so hooray!

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend code: 0774-4292-1758

I would like to know what Pokemon I have in my safari.

Looking for safaris with Froakie with protean and dittos

PM me if you add me

My friend code: 0774-4292-1758

I would like to know what Pokemon I have in my safari.

Looking for safaris with Froakie with protean and dittos

PM me if you add me
I have an extra Froakie with Protean if interested. Looking for a metal coat.

Just noticed that my Venusaur is a shiny.  I guess my Bulbasaur I hatched ended up being shiny?  I was in the midst of hatching a bunch of eggs at the time and just threw some of them into storage.  Anywho not too shabby for my first shiny pokemon :D

EDIT: Now I remember... I used the Medusa method inadvertently.  I traded an Electrike for a Bulbasaur (it was foreign) and I bred it with an Italian Ditto. :)

EDIT #2: Damn autocorrect.  Mesuda method! :razz:

Anyone see the news about shiny pokemon? I don't really know how to explain it, but theres some program that checks your "Shiny value" which determines whether your egg is going to be a shiny Pokemon. If the egg's shiny value matches the trainer's shiny value then its guaranteed a shiny. People on reddit are already filling out a list of users with their shiny values so it looks like shiny pokemon will be very common in the next couple months.

If anyone here is into the competitive scene, I have a Timid Male Ralts and an Adamant Riolu for trade. Looking for a Timid Gastly or Eevee.

I actually think I have a Timid Eevee. I'll check later.

My girlfriend got a copy of Y (found it cheap at my favorite used haunt), so I've been helping her get some things. Not sure if she'll want her FC broadcast.

Got my first ever shiny Pokemon...a Dugtrio. I wasn't even paying attention when I encountered it (so I didn't see the sparkles) and as I was fighting it I noticed their noses were blue instead of pink.

ANYONE HAVE A PARK WITH DITTO'S?

IV breeding without good Ditto's a a pain.

I actually think I have a Timid Eevee. I'll check later.

My girlfriend got a copy of Y (found it cheap at my favorite used haunt), so I've been helping her get some things. Not sure if she'll want her FC broadcast.
It doesn't really matter if we get her friend code. If she doesn't add back, we can't get access to her safari park.

It doesn't really matter if we get her friend code. If she doesn't add back, we can't get access to her safari park.
Hence why I said I'm not sure she wants her FC broadcast. She barely plays games with me. Strangers are probably lower on that totem pole.

Added you. Mine: 4399-0015-2236

My safari is normal type so I may have a Ditto in the last spot. I'll be on most of today.

would someone mind sending me some dusk Stones I will gladly pay it forward when I get my own
Check the EV training system. Forgot what its called. There are some extra mini games you can play and some give you dusk stones. Ive gotten shiny stones and dusk stones from them before. Don't know what other stones are available through them.

I domt thimk I'm that far into the game just finished the pokeball factory

Super training is on the bottom screen. Once you've maxed out a pokemons evs. Bonus levels are unlocked that offer up various stones and such as rewards.

Anyone see the news about shiny pokemon? I don't really know how to explain it, but theres some program that checks your "Shiny value" which determines whether your egg is going to be a shiny Pokemon. If the egg's shiny value matches the trainer's shiny value then its guaranteed a shiny. People on reddit are already filling out a list of users with their shiny values so it looks like shiny pokemon will be very common in the next couple months.
Link?

Is anyone able to give me the Power Items, and perhaps some Pokemon I can use to build a team and begin breeding? I have a few pokemon with good IVs I could give you, as well as my Mewtwo with Mewtwonite Y.

Finally borrowed a 3DS to transfer Pokemon into Y so I can start X with my character.  Decided to do a female and named her May :p

I will update the sheet.  About to go battle the elite 4 to finish Y. :D

Just beat the game today, and I was worried about the Dragon Trainer. The Champion was by far the hardest, especially since I was ill equipped to fight a  Psychic/fairy type.

Noticed in my safari that one of youse has a Frogdier. Interesting, gonna be hunting for a female type.

I use my male cute charm Sylveon to catch female pokemon.

Make sure the frogadier has the protean ability. Such a fun pokemon to use. Glad I didn't pick him as my starter. Much better with his hidden ability.

Just ordered Pokemon Y from kmart.com. I wanted to get X, but they only had Y on sale.

Haven't played since Diamond/Pearl.

To the competitive battlers:

Lead:
Tyranitar @ Life Orb
252 Atk, 100 HP, 152 Spe
DD, Stealth Rocks, EQ, Crunch

Phys. Sweeper:
Dragonite @ ???
252 Atk, 252 Spe
DD, Aqua Jet, Dragon Rush / Iron Tail (Can it learn Iron Tail?), Power-Up Punch

Spec. Sweeper: 
Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
252 SpA, 252 Spe
Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast

1. I have no idea if this is good on the offensive end.

2. What should I do for the defensive aspect of this team?

What is affected if the game cart is played on another 3DS?  Ex: I start X on my 3ds, and then play it on another unit.

From what I have read about the Friend Safari, I would think the zones and pokemon would be dependent on the current game unit's friend's list.  I'm also guessing original fc (from3ds that game was started in) and other fc (3ds that is currently being used) would not affect gameplay.

A more general question, does playing a game cart is a different 3ds unit affect anything?

The Friend Safari and PSS are affected, that's about it. It's not like Unova where you had to reset settings or anything.

Still looking for a mewtwonite Y stone if anyone want's to swap/trade

Have a few shiny's and lots of 5 iv bred pokemon and most of x stone's

bread's done
Back