Portal 2 (360 & PS3) - $39.99 new, $34.99 used (4/30 thru 5/6) at GameStop

choffy21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Portal 2 is $40 new on the Xbox 360 and PS3, $35 used this week at Gamestop.

Just a heads up, if you get the right employee, have them try to look up "*backupcode" in the system, and they can print you off an extra Roll Cage skin pre-order code. Many employees are unaware of this, but I've done it for tons of people at my store (also works for the Mortal Kombat Scorpion code and SOCOM 4 map and shotgun codes).

EDIT: I will print out codes for those of you who tried to get the codes for the Roll Cage but didn't. Send me a PM with a picture of the receipt with proof you didn't get a skin and I'll try to get one for you. No idea how many I'll be able to get, so it'll be first come, first serve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I see it's $35 now on Amazon and I have a ton of credit. The question is do I buy it now or wait until further drops. I already rented it from Gamefly last week and beat it twice. Still would say it's a must buy at that price for anyone who hasn't played it yet.

[quote name='choffy21']For those who want the roll cage skin but didn't get one, send me a PM with a picture of the receipt (so I can see you aren't greedy and really didn't get a code), and I'll send out codes tomorrow. I'm not sure how many I'll be able to print out, so it'll be first come, first serve.[/QUOTE]
thx sent u the msg with the pic thx :3

Is this sale still going on? I checked online and it's still $39.99 but the thread says it was supposed to end 5/6.

Wow this is the second week in a row that ive seen this game at 40 dollars at gamestop and everywhere else.this game bomb or something cause i have it and im almost done with the single player and i must say it kicks a** ! This is my very first valve game.and no i have Not played half life 1 or 2.please fellow cheapies dont make me an outcast for saying that.ive been gaming since the nes days so im Not a newbie to gaming i just never got around to playing it :(

It's an excellent game but it's also relatively short. It also doesn't help that with the extended PSN downtime PS3 users can't play co-op online.

Retailers are probably trying to move them fast before the used market is flooded.

bread's done
Back