Portal 2 - Questions And Co-Op Team-Up Thread

[quote name='ChibiJosh']I don't even have a steam account. I'm talking about PS3 considering this is the PS3 forum.[/QUOTE]
Steam handles all of the PS3 online for Portal 2. You created a steam account based off your PSN account when you selected online coop for the first time.

All your saves are stored on your PS3 and on steam (note the icon for "cloud sync" on the top of the screen.

Well, I never played online co-op, only local (I think the only time I played the game was during the PSN outage), but I see your point now.

When I did professor portal with a buddy he created a PSN sub account to do this on and IIRC he didn't mess with linking his steam account to the sub account.

When you create a new sub-account, and go into the multiplayer, your options are "I have a steam account", and "I'm new to steam" or something like that.

If you select "new to steam", it builds a profile based on your PSN data behind the scenes. You don't have to actually do anything.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Still need hugs.[/QUOTE]

How many hugs do you need? I'd be glad to help if you'd give me a hand with professor portal.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']I only need two hugs.[/QUOTE]
I really want to trade this in to Best Buy tomorrow, but I still need hugs for the Platinum. Someone, please help.

I need someone to help me with Professor Portal, Triple Crown, Still Alive and Friends List With Benefits.

EDIT: Many thanks Ebbtide, All I need now is Professor Portal and Hugs. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back