Possible Amazon Cyber Monday Deals?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gatorsfan35']I thought that was for pre order only. Thanks I'll check it again.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, I must have assumed it was the $20 Reward Cert for pre order, but you were right, the offer is on my RZ page.

[quote name='Gatorsfan35']I thought that was for pre order only. Thanks I'll check it again.[/QUOTE]

It's the new RZ coupon... You need to clip from your RZ account. :)

$20 Best Buy Gift Card with Hitman: Absolution
Pick up this hot new title for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and get a $20 Best Buy gift card. Just in time for the holidays.

i just put some lightning deals movies in my cart. Every time I get to the final checkout....the price reverts back to the regular sale price???

Haven't had this problem before

[quote name='eastcoastkody']i just put some lightning deals movies in my cart. Every time I get to the final checkout....the price reverts back to the regular sale price???

Haven't had this problem before[/QUOTE]

The price will adjust once you checkout with the order.

No way I'm searching all through this thread, but have to know. So the "featured" deals now, have they already had lightening deals over night? Or are they just not getting lightening deals? Was hoping for XCom and I'm disappointed to see it's still $25. After MS had their big sale and it was $25 in-store at WalMart was hoping for less. Same with Madden, it was $25 at WalMart and now even more now at $35.

Then, that page referenced here on page 1 still isn't working....even for games that are obviously on sale in the "featured" section. Then, only a small portion of the games on that page are in the featured area so not sure if that will be changing throughout the day or what.

I have a feeling somebody royally screwed up...

[quote name='JKSonic']No way I'm searching all through this thread, but have to know. So the "featured" deals now, have they already had lightening deals over night? Or are they just not getting lightening deals? Was hoping for XCom and I'm disappointed to see it's still $25. After MS had their big sale and it was $25 in-store at WalMart was hoping for less. Same with Madden, it was $25 at WalMart and now even more now at $35.

Then, that page referenced here on page 1 still isn't working....even for games that are obviously on sale in the "featured" section. Then, only a small portion of the games on that page are in the featured area so not sure if that will be changing throughout the day or what.

I have a feeling somebody royally screwed up...[/QUOTE]

I'll give you my example.
I was waiting for a Super Smash Bros Brawl deal, since it was on the list you mentioned. Given the "deal time", it disappeared from the list and didn't go on discount on its regular store page. I'm also pretty sure nothing has gone on a Lightning Deal yet.

So yes, somebody screwed up a lot of customers.

[quote name='eastcoastkody']i just put some lightning deals movies in my cart. Every time I get to the final checkout....the price reverts back to the regular sale price???

Haven't had this problem before[/QUOTE]

At final checkout it should show full price with the discount listed as a credit below and the correct total below that.

[quote name='Blaster man']At final checkout it should show full price with the discount listed as a credit below and the correct total below that.[/QUOTE]

yeh...its not working for whatever reason. When I look at my cart it has the lightning deal prices.

Then I click "Proceed to checkout" and the prices revert to the regular price. And they never switch back or give me any discount.

oh well. Nothing I'm too pressed on.

[quote name='lifebenders']I'll give you my example.
I was waiting for a Super Smash Bros Brawl deal, since it was on the list you mentioned. Given the "deal time", it disappeared from the list and didn't go on discount on its regular store page. I'm also pretty sure nothing has gone on a Lightning Deal yet.

So yes, somebody screwed up a lot of customers.[/QUOTE]

I can't get the 1600 or 4000 ms point online code to come up either. The cards will come up but the not the online codes. Since these apparently weren't going on sale I was just going to buy one since I have a GC. The 1200, 800 and 400 online codes come up.

So wonder if they pulled those to put on sale at some point? If not I'll be kinda pissed since I wanted one...

EDIT:

Never mind now they're coming back up again.

[quote name='JKSonic']I can't get the 1600 or 4000 ms point online code to come up either. The cards will come up but the not the online codes. Since these apparently weren't going on sale I was just going to buy one since I have a GC. The 1200, 800 and 400 online codes come up.

So wonder if they pulled those to put on sale at some point? If not I'll be kinda pissed since I wanted one...[/QUOTE]

Yes, it seems like they pulled some stuff God knows why. Mario Galaxy 2 and Skyward Sword were also on the list and are no longer there.

[quote name='eastcoastkody']yeh...its not working for whatever reason. When I look at my cart it has the lightning deal prices.

Then I click "Proceed to checkout" and the prices revert to the regular price. And they never switch back or give me any discount.

oh well. Nothing I'm too pressed on.[/QUOTE]
Most likely you're mistaken.
It will say this at checkout:
Order Summary

Items:$17.99
Shipping & Handling:$0.00
Lightning Deal 9.03

No I got the PS Vita AC bundle as a lightning deal the other day.....and thats what it looked like.

It doesn't have that.

I'm chatting w/ one of the customer service ppl. He wants me to just place my order. But I can't get a shipping price ....

Well the Amazon guy just had me make the order anyway. Came out $20 more than it should. He then went in and gave me $25 off the order. So I got the Lightning Deal....and free shipping for my troubles :)

No PM of Gamestop on the Witcher 2, anyone else feel like Amazon dropped the ball this year? A lot of retailers were cheaper than them (and I'm not including Microsoft) and had their deals up for longer.

[quote name='momouchi']No PM of Gamestop on the Witcher 2, anyone else feel like Amazon dropped the ball this year? A lot of retailers were cheaper than them (and I'm not including Microsoft) and had their deals up for longer.[/QUOTE]

Classic story. Be the underdog, win the hearts of everyone. Become the champ, and get as greedy/lazy as the guy you replaced. Amazon has gotten top dog syndrome and doesn't care anymore. :cold:

[quote name='momouchi']No PM of Gamestop on the Witcher 2, anyone else feel like Amazon dropped the ball this year? A lot of retailers were cheaper than them (and I'm not including Microsoft) and had their deals up for longer.[/QUOTE]

Very much so, been saying that for a while. Their BF stuff was ok I guess but the CM deals suck so far. Madden is $10 MORE than it was at Wal Mart on BF and I expected them to beat Wal Mart's price of XCom but instead it's only matched.

CM (especially on Amazon) is more and more just becoming a day of lesser deals for those who missed out on BF. Used to be BF was a great day mainly for retail, CM was a great day for online...bleh.

For a brand new Vita owner who got a bundle w/ a 4gb card, does anyone recommend getting a 2nd 4gb card for $10 on the deal today? I plan on doing a mix of retail games + PSN games. I'm not in love with the annoyance of swapping out memory cards and balancing games/saves on them, but then I'm not sure about the hassle of swapping out games on 1 card, and I'm not sure about dropping 50-80$ on a real sized card. :whistle2:/

[quote name='callmewoof']For a brand new Vita owner who got a bundle w/ a 4gb card, does anyone recommend getting a 2nd 4gb card for $10 on the deal today? I plan on doing a mix of retail games + PSN games. I'm not in love with the annoyance of swapping out memory cards and balancing games/saves on them, but then I'm not sure about the hassle of swapping out games on 1 card, and I'm not sure about dropping 50-80$ on a real sized card. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

I have contemplated this same thing. My Vita arrives 2morrow.

From what i've been reading. I can just save stuff onto my laptop and swap it back and forth to the memory card.

So I think a 4 gb might be fine for me right now. Till the 16 or 32 gb come down some more

Come on Amazon..........PUH-LEASE match Gamestop's price on Dirt Showdown for Xbox 360 !!!!!!
Call me REALLY cheap, but I'm spoiled with the "no sales tax" (as I live in Phoenix), and free 2 day shipping (due to a month trial of PRIME).

[quote name='callmewoof']For a brand new Vita owner who got a bundle w/ a 4gb card, does anyone recommend getting a 2nd 4gb card for $10 on the deal today? I plan on doing a mix of retail games + PSN games. I'm not in love with the annoyance of swapping out memory cards and balancing games/saves on them, but then I'm not sure about the hassle of swapping out games on 1 card, and I'm not sure about dropping 50-80$ on a real sized card. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

I was looking at that too but 4GB may not be enough to fit more than 2 games on at a time. I looked at a couple of the Vita games eligible for PS+ and they were between 1-2 GB each. Heck, Uncharted: Golden Abyss is almost 3GB by itself if I remember correctly.

I too am a new Vita owner courtesy of Amazon...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='callmewoof']Classic story. Be the underdog, win the hearts of everyone. Become the champ, and get as greedy/lazy as the guy you replaced. Amazon has gotten top dog syndrome and doesn't care anymore. :cold:[/QUOTE]
Last year Amazon was shit too. At least they actually matched prices this year. Last year they didn't even bother to match Best Buy's $8 games. I was able to get Dead Island GOTY from Amazon for 8.

I would save the cash and just get the purchase of a 16gb or 32gb card over with.

if you still want 8gb, then $10 is already a 1/3rd of the way towards a purchase of an 8gb card. Sell the 4gb and you'll have another 5-7 towards it.

[quote name='Blaster man']Last year Amazon was shit too. At least they actually matched prices this year. Last year they didn't even bother to match Best Buy's $8 games. I was able to get Dead Island GOTY from Amazon for 8.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with that... I bought more at amazon this year then I ever did last year around this time... BB was king of great prices last year...

I can't comment on how they are handling Cyber Monday but anyone is a fool if they think Amazon sucked this year for BF. This year they actually price matched and they did it with most stores, not just one or usually zero like they have in the past. They were the definite winners of BF, with Wal-Mart taking second.

I don't understand the complaints about BF, they matched every game. Why would they have to beat every price when some of us pay no tax and, if prime, get free shipping. I am cheap, but jeez....

Amazon basically price matched and conquered this Black Friday. They won me over with that liberation vita bundle deal. But I also want to thank Walmart (lol) cause without them amazon would had no good deals to match from.

Wonder what that LD Vita will go for today. I heard Sony was gonna discontinue/phase out 3g models. I got the AC 3 vita bundle, now I'm getting greedy...

[quote name='Excast']Amazon was great on Black Friday, but apparently forgot Cyber Monday was a thing.[/QUOTE]

couldn't have said it better myself.

Haven't seen anyone mention prototype 2 for $20, that's not a bad deal. I know it's no MS store, but certainly not mad. Thus far Prototype 2 hasn't followed the same trajectory of price drop that Prototype 1 did. Here's to hoping for it to be $15 or less from GF soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back