Possible Amazon Cyber Monday Deals?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...don't go to bed. You know that as soon as you go to bed, they'll update the deals. We can never sleep again...

This is how the zombie apocalypse begins

I'm not sure what is more surprising...these shitty deals or the fact that Gamestop had the best deals for cyber Monday...

Well I think people have to realize there's gonna be alot more stuff goin on throughout the day just like BF. The posted deals suck, but you have to figure even the non-posted deals will sell out really fast once they pop up. I would expect with all the whiners out there on the forums saying how the deals sell out in half a second, it's just as good for Amazon to not display alot of their deals.

[quote name='Dysheekie']Wait...don't go to bed. You know that as soon as you go to bed, they'll update the deals. We can never sleep again...[/QUOTE]

LOL so true.... so true....

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Where are you seeing this?[/QUOTE]

It's on the upcoming lightning deal list.

If you click on a game from the "currently unavailable" link on the CM:VG page with the 200+ games, it goes to a different page then if you just search for that same game. Does that indicate anything?

eg.. the Dishonored page can be "Currently Unavailable" or "In Stock 29.99" depending on how you get to the page.

Yeah, they changed the all deals page. All are still unavailable, but much was taken out. I was looking at Dragon's Dogma (PS3) too, but nope, gone now.

I feel like eating a lollipop chainsaw after refreshing the deals page so many times today. I've got a bad case of the cyber Mondays

[quote name='Dysheekie']I feel like eating a lollipop chainsaw after refreshing the deals page so many times today. I've got a bad case of the cyber Mondays[/QUOTE]

I see what ya did there ;)

[quote name='option.iv']This year's black friday and cyber monday overall seem like nothing compared to previous years.[/QUOTE]

Did you score on the Microsoft deals?

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Yea but it doesn't show the price.[/QUOTE]

the schedule it does, shows all the prices, not the page where you get the deals

[quote name='atc250es']$25 for nhl 13 is decent.[/QUOTE]

Yea I think so too. Been waiting for this, didn't think it was coming.

Welp, looks like I'm just gonna buy Tropico 4 at $20 and nothing else this year.
....in the morning, I'm going to bed

[quote name='option.iv']This year's black friday and cyber monday overall seem like nothing compared to previous years.[/QUOTE]

Microsoft Store deals were better than anything last year.

And for some reason I feel this is deja vu from last year. As I recall I got all my deals on Friday and then on "Cyber Monday" saw all the average deals and none of the really good ones from BF. Oh well, seems like a big hype machine anyway.

Oh and yeah I bought Lollipop over a month ago from Amazon when they had it for the same price of $19.99 (and it wasn't a lightning deal), so it's been that price for quite some time.

Even thought Soul Calibur V is going to be 9.99, it's 12.49 right now on AMazon; If the 3 dollars dont really matter, or you just dont want the headache of everything being sold out in 2 seconds.

Edit: Well...it sold out fast at 12.49 too.

The Assassin’s Creed III Encyclopedia Edition for $85 lightning deal is interesting… I guess? Doubt the encyclopedia is worth $50 since AC3 was widely available for $35 the last few days.

Microsoft Store and Target+ShopKicker disagree.

People always say that. In reality(and I've been around here for 4 years now), this one ranks up there as being a pretty good one. Last year sucked, with the random sales at Best Buy being the exception, and the couple before that were about like this one. Personally, I feel as though I've gotten better deals this year than I have any other year since 2008 - that one being epic.

[quote name='Gkage']Did you score on the Microsoft deals?[/QUOTE]
I kept hearing about that and was shocked at the prices. Unfortunately no 360 here. PC and PS3 only. Grats to you guys who got in that deal though.

[quote name='Gkage']Even thought Soul Calibur V is going to be 9.99, it's 12.49 right now on AMazon; If the 3 dollars dont really matter, or you just dont want the headache of everything being sold out in 2 seconds.

Edit: Well...it sold out fast at 12.49 too.[/QUOTE]

Does Amazon keep a separate stock for the lightning deals? Wouldn't mind grabbing it for 9.99.

I missed out on all the Black Friday sales due to work, I was hoping this sale would make up for it. I just want 007 Legends. Maybe Sonic Generations and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate as well.

NHL 13 for $25 is the prize deal for sure. Great price. NHL games hardly drop to that even after the season.

Kindle Fire is $129 as part of Cyber Monday. Is this a good deal? Might finally snag one

[quote name='Mixer236']People always say that. In reality(and I've been around here for 4 years now), this one ranks up there as being a pretty good one. Last year sucked, with the random sales at Best Buy being the exception, and the couple before that were about like this one. Personally, I feel as though I've gotten better deals this year than I have any other year since 2008 - that one being epic.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I started in 2008 as well. I remembeer me being all "HOLY SHIT THIS IS INSANE" when I found Fallout 3 and Dead Space for $30. That was one of the best feelings ever!

Edit: Come to think of it..that was when I found this site.

[quote name='Mixer236']People always say that. In reality(and I've been around here for 4 years now), this one ranks up there as being a pretty good one. Last year sucked, with the random sales at Best Buy being the exception, and the couple before that were about like this one. Personally, I feel as though I've gotten better deals this year than I have any other year since 2008 - that one being epic.[/QUOTE]

Although it's completely different for everyone, last year was pretty good for me. I was able to get BF3, Arkham City, Dead Island and Forza for $30 each. I think I paid $40 for Skyrim but not sure.

[quote name='Vap']Yeah I started in 2008 as well. I remembeer me being all "HOLY SHIT THIS IS INSANE" when I found Fallout 3 and Dead Space for $30. That was one of the best feelings ever![/QUOTE]

Paying over $20 for any game is pretty steep imo. I'd love to have Borderlands 2, but my "MUST PLAY NOW" urge for it is pretty tame, at least until it hits $15. Some of the games that were on the Cyber Monday list have been on sale several times, but considering this is the Cyber Monday sale and they're common sale items, I had a feeling they would be super-discounted this time. I was wrong.

don't know if it's been posted yet, but the deals are going OOS because they are all up on the main cybermonday page. Nothing really comparable to other deals this weekend.

Looking at the Lightning Deals and noticed the SCV Fightstick. Unless you really like SC or SCV, just get the SF x Tekken one for $80 at GameStop. Probably have the exact same internals.

[quote name='eliter1']Is the Wireless racing wheel for 360 worth $20? I would probably just use it with Forza Horizon.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it I was thinking the same thing. The wheel and horizon for $35 not a bad idea but really, do you want to use that thing?

[quote name='jayquik03']I doubt it I was thinking the same thing. The wheel and horizon for $30 not a bad idea but really, do you want to use that thing?[/QUOTE]

Meh. I doubt the thing is as precise as it needs to be with Forza so I better pass and buy something else.

[quote name='eliter1']Meh. I doubt the thing is as precise as it needs to be with Forza so I better pass and buy something else.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about getting ace combat and binary domain instead lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back