Possible Amazon Cyber Monday Deals?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Revelations already $8 earlier this week at both Amazon and Best Buy?

I'm hoping Amazon matches GS on Witcher 2 for $10

[quote name='Miada']Oh...I must've missed that earlier when I was browsing the list. I just got III for Black Friday. Honesty, the E3 footage on the ship blew me away. ACIII is the first game in the series that actually caught my interest. I still need I, II, and Brotherhood, but yeah if Revelations and Dead Space 2 are $10 each, I'm in.[/QUOTE]
lol i swear im the only person who wasnt impressed by the ship gameplay. graphically it was amazing but gameplay wise it looked really boring imo. hopefully its fun though(i also got it at black friday, cant wait to play the final chapter :x)

I'm hoping they have AC3 at a good price. I was holding out for it at $25 from the Microsoft Store, but they never got it back in stock.

[quote name='momouchi']Wasn't Revelations already $8 earlier this week at both Amazon and Best Buy?

I'm hoping Amazon matches GS on Witcher 2 for $10[/QUOTE]

Yep & I bought it from Amazon.
$7.99 but it was a back-order so I'm not expecting it for another 2 weeks :cry:

[quote name='jlieu']Does anyone know when this sale goes live?[/QUOTE]

Amazon knows, other then that your guess is as good as any.

Can't decide if I should go to bed shortly and be up at 6am because I've been sleeping horribly or just stay up until 2am to see if these go live.

I'm willing to bet this is just a BF rehash with a few digital download deals sprinkled in here and there. I hope I'm wrong though.

I gotta be up at 5 AM Eastern, so hopefully if the deals are that good there are still some games left that I can jump on then.

I've got the $10 code for Assassin's Creed from buying the Vita bundle burning a hole in my pocket. If it's $25 on Cyber Monday, I'll be in for one.

Speaking of -- since I'm debating whether or not to get PS3 or 360 version -- what kind of extra features does the Vita version unlock in the PS3 version? Is one version significantly better than the other? Inquiring minds want to know!

Just got my code for $10 off AC3 from the Vita bundle promotion. I hope they have it on sale, but something tells me they won't. Also the code has to be used by the end of this year, so AC3 probably isn't gonna get any cheaper on Amazon until the new year.

It's a $10 promo code fuze9, shouldn't you just give it away if you aren't gonna use it? What do u want, like $9 for it, hahaha. Just be generous. If there's no sale today on it, I'll be giving mine away since the game will be $20 probably before winter's end.

[quote name='Trudy']I've got the $10 code for Assassin's Creed from buying the Vita bundle burning a hole in my pocket. If it's $25 on Cyber Monday, I'll be in for one.

Speaking of -- since I'm debating whether or not to get PS3 or 360 version -- what kind of extra features does the Vita version unlock in the PS3 version? Is one version significantly better than the other? Inquiring minds want to know![/QUOTE]

I believe ps3 has some extra missions that are not on xbox.

[quote name='sigmajt']I'd love a deal on the 32gb cards for the vita to go with that sale. Why do they even make the 4gb one? It's wholly inadequate.[/QUOTE]

For people like me that mostly buy physical games, for the saves, and the occasional PSN game, and don't mind deleting some games just to make more room.

Ofcourse, the big price difference is also considered.

[quote name='slowdive21']I believe ps3 has some extra missions that are not on xbox.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is the Benedict Arnold Mission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOwpDbpXtcw",plugins:{"hd-2":{},"viral-2":{"oncomplete":"false","onpause":"false","allowmenu":"false"},"https://blog.us.playstation.com/wp-content/themes/twenty11/plugins/jwplayer/agegate.js":{minage:17}},logo:{file:"https://blog.us.playstation.com/wp-content/themes/twenty11/plugins/jwplayer/logo.png",position:"top-left",hide:"false",over:1,out:0.6,link:"https://blog.us.playstation.com",margin:12}});

[quote name='TeamSwish']I missed out on WWE 13 on Friday for $25. I really hope it's back on for Monday. I need to get it for a xmas present for my nephew.[/QUOTE]

I missed getting it at Wal-Mart, but got it at Amazon

[quote name='pdjones']I bet Xbox owners feel betrayed about not getting that.[/QUOTE]

I just feel Ubisoft is such a traitor

Was hoping for another chance for a $25-$30 NBA 2K13, oh well. Got some decent headphones from a lightning deal, so it wasn't a total waste of time looking through it.

So when are these supposed to go live? It's 12:00 am already.

EDIT: Damn you PST, we don't change the clock back at all here in AZ. Forgot it is 11pm in California.

Well, an hour till midnight and still no update on the sales calendar.
I'm gonna be pretty annoyed if this sale doesn't happen.

Yikes, I may have to tap out. I just added up how much I've spent on Black Friday weekend this year... well over $1000. And only $250 of that was on gifts.

[quote name='manigamer']Most probably the games like nfs mostwanted, xcom, and dishonored would be again 25$ but this time finally without the lighterning thingie, i missed out on some great titles including transformers FOC and i dont see it in cybermonday aswell :( which is highly disappointing for me

i got doom 3 bfg edition for 19.99$ thought that was some good offer but it goes anything below 19.99$, i'd be sad :([/QUOTE]

Agreed! I'm in the same boat!

[quote name='StickyWaffles']Was hoping for another chance for a $25-$30 NBA 2K13, oh well. Got some decent headphones from a lightning deal, so it wasn't a total waste of time looking through it.[/QUOTE]

Toysrus may have NBA 2013 offered for their Cyber Monday buy 2 for $50 deal live now

[quote name='salparadi5e']Hmm...Revelations just came up as $16. Is that usually what it is or is it up for sale at that price?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that is normal retail price. It was on sale for 7.99 a few places this weekend. I'd say if Amazon has stock left they'll probably throw it in the Cyber Monday deals as well, although at what price I cannot say. This is 100% speculation on my part, but I'd say it's a safe bet. Either way, don't buy it for $16, it's cheaper elsewhere.

[quote name='salparadi5e']Hmm...Revelations just came up as $16. Is that usually what it is or is it up for sale at that price?[/QUOTE]
it's been that price past few days at least.

[quote name='Drclaw411']When are the deals in the OP supposed to go live? All still say out of stock.[/QUOTE]

28 minutes. but we don't know what the prices will be, they may not even match their bf prices for a lot of the games on that list.

[quote name='Drclaw411']When are the deals in the OP supposed to go live? All still say out of stock.[/QUOTE]
We don't really know if they will. It's all speculation and pixie dust at this point. All we know is that, earlier this week, Amazon only had a single game plus two versions of the Infamous double pack+controller packs listed for monday but they have since disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back