Possible Amazon Cyber Monday Deals?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kaiselius']Yes it's free*

*you must pay for features like, chat, guilds, equip/customize gear, level up past 20, do any content other than the story and kill random enemies in the starter area, use the auction house, sprint, hold more than 200'000 credits, resurrect, log in, sprint, ect[/QUOTE]

Not as bad as it sounds, the "story" is the only thing quasi vaguely in some years remotely redeemable, and around level 20 or so, it stops completely.

I just ordered Dragon's Dogma for $35 off Newegg

[quote name='thundarr']There's an error here. When UC1 was released it was before they had instituted trophies. They only did so AFTER UC2 was released/ announced.

That said, it's my favorite series on PS3 followed by GoW (if you call that a PS3 series).[/QUOTE]

Are you a beyond (BEYOND!) listener by any chance? I caught the same mistake in that last post solely from Greg and Colin discussing it on the show.

[quote name='jacobeid']Are you a beyond (BEYOND!) listener by any chance? I caught the same mistake in that last post solely from Greg and Colin discussing it on the show.[/QUOTE]

Not a Beyond listener, and in fact I had to Google it to see if you were being serious or sarcastic. I just have a good memory...

I hope 2k13 drops in price. Every year they always put the 2K series back on sale, not for the lightning deal price but like $5 more. That's the last game I need to get.

[quote name='manigamer']
i got doom 3 bfg edition for 19.99$ thought that was some good offer but it goes anything below 19.99$, i'd be sad :([/QUOTE]

I and I'm sure others like you pulled the trigger and got this at the $19.99 price whether through Amazon, Gamestop, Newegg(when they originally announced a reduction in price)...but as it's been reported on other threads, Newegg has dropped it a little lower now to $17.99 for PC, 360, & PS3 & free shipping.

I'm not too upset considering the 6 games I ordered on Thursday arrived yesterday via FEDEX. I guess it helped that I signed up for the free month of PRIME, and I live in the Phoenix area.

$2 isn't going to make or break me, considering I came away with a ton of MSPs for $10.

does anyone know when this starts? I want to get sonic generations if it's $10. I tried getting it at the MS store, but it sold out too quickly...

Can't wait for the Occulus Rift to come out to play Doom3 BFG with. That's the best thing about the PC version for those that still own the original game.

[quote name='Blackout']I hope 2k13 drops in price. Every year they always put the 2K series back on sale, not for the lightning deal price but like $5 more. That's the last game I need to get.[/QUOTE]

I was able to finally get a copy online from walmart today. You gotta keep checking, cause it doesnt seem like amazon is going to put it on sale tomorrow.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I was able to finally get a copy online from walmart today. You gotta keep checking, cause it doesnt seem like amazon is going to put it on sale tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I saw that too, but I think the website was bugging out because every time I clicked proceed to checkout, it would just refresh the same page. The game was in stock too, so I don't know what the problem was. I wasn't able to buy it.

I'm thinking this list of "currently unavailable" games in the OP might just be a dead/defunct Black Friday list that will never see the light of day again (though I could be wrong).

IIRC, it's the same link as the Black Friday list, and when I checked it yesterday it had all the same "currently unavailable" games with a "Black Friday Deals Weak" banner in place of the "Cyber Monday Deals Weak" banner.

I'm keeping my expectations very low. Cyber Monday is usually pretty lame.

Looks like the vita PDP folio and 3ds folio have been reduced. Is this the cyber monday deal already? 16.99 for the vita and 12.99 for the 3ds.

^^ no i think it would lower more ...

i mistakenly posted its past 12am but its not, i think when monday starts the deals are gonna go live.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']i'll bite for ac3 if its $25[/QUOTE]

yeah, i'm looking to use that $10 off from the ac vita bundle promo.

[quote name='diplo']I don't see any Vita memory cards :([/QUOTE]

They did the 4GB as a lightning deal for $10 yesterday and that's been it. :(

[quote name='slidecage']Skylanders Giants Starter Kit

What type of game is Skylanders... is it an RPG type game or action game

can you level
up your people[/QUOTE]
Action, and yes. Personally the figures are a tad bit to much for my taste.

[quote name='Mario Speedwagon']Is there a calendar yet?[/QUOTE]

Checking the link, I assume prices will update at Monday 00:00 HRS PST (03:00 HRS EST).

I know that wont be all their deals but sheesh thats a ugly list. Gamestop has some decent deals going on their end but I have Amazon credit to burn so my eye is on them.

[quote name='Davivascaino']mario galaxy 1 is currently 15 bucks, but it is on schedule for cyber monday tomorrow. Do you think it will be cheaper than 15 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Where do you see Monday's schedule? The only calendar I see only shows todays stuff.

I wish there were deals on Vita games. I want Persona 4 Golden and MGS: collection but they are still full price :(.

[quote name='KarlMarx']I wish there were deals on Vita games. I want Persona 4 Golden and MGS: collection but they are still full price :(.[/QUOTE]

Sell a super vita system bundle, keep games at msrp. GG Amazon :p

Persona 4 Golden is worth the $40 easily and is probably not going to get a good sale any time soon. I'd say if you got the Amazon super bundle, get Persona 4 and play the free games that come with the system as well as PS+ while you wait for sales on other games. That's what I'm planning on doing. :D

[quote name='FerDK']Checking the link, I assume prices will update at Monday 00:00 HRS PST (03:00 HRS EST).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ContrabandZ06']3pm EST we are expecting these to start?[/QUOTE]

That's military time, so 3 AM EST Monday morning. It's important to note that the poster above said it was his assumption that's the time it starts.

[quote name='Davivascaino']mario galaxy 1 is currently 15 bucks, but it is on schedule for cyber monday tomorrow. Do you think it will be cheaper than 15 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Probably it will. I'm looking at DMC Collection Ps3, it's been $16 for some weeks and I hope it hits $10 tomorrow.
EDIT: Have any of you noticed that most games show as "Currently unavailable" when you clic them? This is probably an indicator that this are going live in a few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed out on WWE 13 on Friday for $25. I really hope it's back on for Monday. I need to get it for a xmas present for my nephew.

Upon first looking at the list it was really exciting, but on a second and more thorough pass I realized I had everything I would want already ordered from Microsoft and would only be in for the new stuff if they were 20 or below (ACIII, Borderlands 2, Madden) since my backlog is huge. I am interested in the Vita MvC3 and Lego Batman 2 but they're not major. I plan to set my alarm for 3 am for this and Microsoft just in case but I doubt I'll be spending much more this weekend. I could be wrong though...

[quote name='KarlMarx']I wish there were deals on Vita games. I want Persona 4 Golden and MGS: collection but they are still full price :(.[/QUOTE]
I feel ya, I have never played a Persona game and tend to avoid turn based fighters, but the hype is getting to me. A sale would push me off the fence.

[quote name='Thoraxes']I hope Revelations drops to $10 sale.[/QUOTE]

Oh...I must've missed that earlier when I was browsing the list. I just got III for Black Friday. Honesty, the E3 footage on the ship blew me away. ACIII is the first game in the series that actually caught my interest. I still need I, II, and Brotherhood, but yeah if Revelations and Dead Space 2 are $10 each, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back