Possible Amazon Cyber Monday Deals?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Anexanhume']If I contact a CS rep about AC3 with the ten off from the vita bundle will they adjust a shipped order from Black Friday or will I have to actually cancel that copy and send it back?[/QUOTE]

I contacted them when Borderlands 2 dropped $10 right after my order shipped. They tried to tell me to reorder which is really stupid. I complained enough that they gave me a $10 credit.

well i already did a purchase of 10$ gt5 xl for ps3 and the pdp folio for vita 16.99$, i hope when cybermonday hits and if my order hasn't shipped by than i can somehow ask the amazon reps to price adjust my order.

ok I'm a little annoyed now. Yesterday I saw a post about Cyber Monday lightning deals and there wasn't a AAA title in the lot so I decided to pass and now I see this page. Anyway...

1. Is there a reason why everything is unavailable?
2. Does anyone know what Dishonored and Assassin's Creed 3 were going for? (If this is all sold out)

Decent selection if true...but the actual deals usually pale in comparison to the BF deals. Cyber money is pretty much pointless anymore since the online stores are now trying to compete directly with retail rather than other online stores and they just run "deals" from Thursday through Monday. Unless they want a nightmare situation with tons of people calling/emailing/chatting with complaints they won't be lowering much below what it already was on BF.

I'm hoping, like most of us, that they match a lot of those MS store deals. I'd love to get XCom for cheap (wasn't even in the MS store at all though) or a few other games for under $25. That probably won't happen though...

[quote name='manigamer']everythings unavailable, why ? is there a set time for the deals to start or what ? if so than when ?[/QUOTE]
That's the million dollar question.

Hopefully better than last year's Cyber Monday. What was weird if I recall, right after Cyber Monday, Amazon had another major sale a week or two later which was better than BF prices.

[quote name='Blaster man']They probably start on.......Cyber Monday. That's 3AM eastern time. 12AM West coast time.[/QUOTE]

then why did amazon send an email saying "cyber monday starts now"

I really think the deals have already started just not available from that page. All the games listed are already on sale

[quote name='jrr6415sun']then why did amazon send an email saying "cyber monday starts now"

I really think the deals have already started just not available from that page. All the games listed are already on sale[/QUOTE]

It's the same reason that "black friday" deals started that Monday. The REAL CB deals will start tonight. And oh, the east coast gets royally screwed if they do it by PT. It should be done by CT if anything, meet in the middle... Or, just wait and start first thing in the morning, do like 7am EST or something.

[quote name='JKSonic']It's the same reason that "black friday" deals started that Monday. The REAL CB deals will start tonight. And oh, the east coast gets royally screwed if they do it by PT. It should be done by CT if anything, meet in the middle... Or, just wait and start first thing in the morning, do like 7am EST or something.[/QUOTE]
Well, Amazon is based in Seattle. I enjoyed it while living in Washington, but now I'm screwed out here on the East Coast.

All well, at least we get our midnight releases three hours earlier.

[quote name='Blumpkin']If you own a PS3 and haven't purchased either version of this game yet, I have to ask a question. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you hate great games? Uncharted 2&3 represent the best that Sony has to offer.[/QUOTE]
Not a big fan of multiplayer, so the removal of cheats pretty much killed any replayability 3 had for me.

[quote name='Blumpkin']If you own a PS3 and haven't purchased either version of this game yet, I have to ask a question. What the hell is wrong with you? Do you hate great games? Uncharted 2&3 represent the best that Sony has to offer.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I loaned my Uncharted 1 to a friend and he hated it. I talked the series up so much to him and it just wasn't his style. But this is my favorite series of all time.

I just got a Vita, and the PS+ bonus of Uncharted for that, and I will start playing it this week. I can't wait.

But yeah, anyone who likes this style of game (third person action adventure, with an amazing story) can't go wrong with either version.

I guess your right... but UC3 was a horrible disappointment... I honestly think I liked the story and MP* :)lol: ) in UC1 more. Honestly, if they patched the modern controls for grenades into UC1 there would be no question.

* UC1 had no MP... Hence the joke. ;)

That all said... 15 dollars is a really good price and the GotY edition just has DLC for the MP which is unquestionable highly flawed and its best days (note: No mention of them being good days) have long since pasted. Get the original. Save so money.

[quote name='jacobeid']I'm hoping for $34.99 ACIII so all of us that purchased the Vita bundle can use our $10 off coupon.[/QUOTE]
This. Really hoping this. Already have the game and so does my girlfriend (and we both bought Vita's with the GB deal) so it would be nice if we could get that extra discount as we could at least give them as decent, relatively inexpensive gifts to a couple of our friends. Otherwise that part of the Vita deal is pretty worthless to us.

I still have 1-2 in my backlog for UC...the UC3 is tempting at $15 but at the same time, with the GOTY out, I feel I would be missing out if I buy the original vs. the GOTY that comes with so much extra DLC content. But still debating...

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']The selections are ok, but I recently purchased a vita & need a case for it. Let's see if the Thrustmaster VG or PDP Pull 'N Go Folio have reasonable price.[/QUOTE]

I'm also hoping for a good price on that Pull N Go.

if you had two $10 off ACIII codes could you use both? i don't need mine. if anyone wants it PM. Maybe trade for a book coupon or something if you have one. Here's proof i already bought it for PC :)

Desktop2-1.jpg

Most probably the games like nfs mostwanted, xcom, and dishonored would be again 25$ but this time finally without the lighterning thingie, i missed out on some great titles including transformers FOC and i dont see it in cybermonday aswell :( which is highly disappointing for me

i got doom 3 bfg edition for 19.99$ thought that was some good offer but it goes anything below 19.99$, i'd be sad :(

I got the platinum in UC1 way before UC2 was even announced. It was actually the very first game I got a platinum for. I thought it was mehhh. I borrowed UC2&UC3 from freinds and beat UC3 (no platinum) and played a bit of UC2. I think they were just ok games. I like the multiplayer in 2&3 better then the single player story.

The best Sony has to offer is MGS4 and demons/dark souls.

[quote name='needler420']I got the platinum in UC1 way before UC2 was even announced. It was actually the very first game I got a platinum for. I thought it was mehhh. I borrowed UC2&UC3 from freinds and beat UC3 (no platinum) and played a bit of UC2. I think they were just ok games. I like the multiplayer in 2&3 better then the single player story.

The best Sony has to offer is MGS4 and demons.dark souls.[/QUOTE]

Crushing in Uncharted 1 was a bitch at certain parts. 2 was easy. I have 3, but I haven't gotten around to it yet due to an extensive backlog.

I feel like I'm the only one who plays Uncharted games for the immersive Single Player adventure / story experience. I mean, the Multiplayer is alright, but I don't think every game should have Multiplayer.

[quote name='needler420']I got the platinum in UC1 way before UC2 was even announced. It was actually the very first game I got a platinum for. I thought it was mehhh. I borrowed UC2&UC3 from freinds and beat UC3 (no platinum) and played a bit of UC2. I think they were just ok games. I like the multiplayer in 2&3 better then the single player story.

The best Sony has to offer is MGS4 and demons/dark souls.[/QUOTE]

There's an error here. When UC1 was released it was before they had instituted trophies. They only did so AFTER UC2 was released/ announced.

That said, it's my favorite series on PS3 followed by GoW (if you call that a PS3 series).

[quote name='manigamer']Most probably the games like nfs mostwanted, xcom, and dishonored would be again 25$ but this time finally without the lighterning thingie, i missed out on some great titles including transformers FOC and i dont see it in cybermonday aswell :( which is highly disappointing for me

i got doom 3 bfg edition for 19.99$ thought that was some good offer but it goes anything below 19.99$, i'd be sad :([/QUOTE]

14.99 on steam right now... Sorry

Sly Cooper Collection - $10 (Usually ships within 2 - 4 weeks).

I purchased the God of War Saga Collection for $15 last night, and was gonna post the link, but when I checked the link today, it went back up to $38

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Miada']Crushing in Uncharted 1 was a bitch at certain parts. 2 was easy. I have 3, but I haven't gotten around to it yet due to an extensive backlog.

I feel like I'm the only one who plays Uncharted games for the immersive Single Player adventure / story experience. I mean, the Multiplayer is alright, but I don't think every game should have Multiplayer.[/QUOTE]
You're not alone. I play it for the single player/story as well. I only played multi because my son wanted to play split-screen with me.

[quote name='Miada']Crushing in Uncharted 1 was a bitch at certain parts. 2 was easy. I have 3, but I haven't gotten around to it yet due to an extensive backlog.

I feel like I'm the only one who plays Uncharted games for the immersive Single Player adventure / story experience. I mean, the Multiplayer is alright, but I don't think every game should have Multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

You can add me to the list, Uncharted is my favorite Sony exclusive because of the great story experience that the games offer, and how deeply fleshed out the characters are. The writing/dialogue is always great, and I feel the score is vastly underrated. The graphics(especially 3) are still better than any other game out there, and the gameplay is just the icing on the cake. It may not be the most sophisticated game out there as far as mechanics are concerned, but it is fun and more than gets the job done. Naughty Dog also has a penchant for making things look/seem/feel epic, so there are a handful of moments that just make your jaw drop in every game.

I'm not a fan of multiplayer in any game, I may play it for an hour or so(I usually just skip it) and then I'm done. Uncharted 3 sucked me in to the point where I poured well over 30 hours into the multiplayer aspect, and I still play it every now and again. Actually enjoying multiplayer for once was just an added bonus for me. :cool:

[quote name='Pinoyblue']wish they had killzone trilogy collection on sale[/QUOTE]

Me too, that's the one game I'm still waiting for that hasn't gone on sale yet, and possibly the one that I wanted the most.

Weird, I got the email too. Seeing The world ends with you for $15, Halo 4 for $60 with $20 dollar amazon gift card and $10 dollar amazon instant video, and Syndicate for $15 as notable ones.

There are a couple on that list I really want and weren't on the BF deals list. Don't really want to wait up until 3am my time, though :/

Games for $10, that's what hoping for. Seeing as Sly Collection was that price, maybe the Devil May Cry Collection will be this time? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back