*Possibly Dead* Xbox 360 holiday bundle $199 at Newegg 11/24

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Didn't see it posted.

(NewEgg.com) - Xbox 360 250GB HOLIDAY BUNDLE - Halo: Reach download code, Fable III, 3 months of Xbox Live GOLD = $199.99 + Free Shipping
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868105055

@New customers: $10 off orders over $50 with "newcustomer10"

free 2 day shipping with shoprunner
free 3 day UPS without shoprunner (least I think as I clicked through quickly)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....116040769167.96667.5585759167&type=1&theater

People are reporting checking out but receiving cancellations.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Necrozilla']Now that it's plus +30 mins, anyone who orders after, can you verify you got charged just so I feel safe that I reordered 10 mins ago (I used the $10 new customer promo code: newcustomer10)? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Succesfully charged. :D

I need to update my PS3 also so I wonder if they are going to carry or match that bundle price? I haven't been able to find it on their website so far.

[quote name='bigsick']Was charged as well. Feel bad for those in tents lol[/QUOTE]

LOL! At least we will be able to enjoy our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow :applause:

[quote name='robbrism']Sweet. Thanks dude. Doing this on a phone sucks.

Any reason why the newcustomer10 code might not work? I set up a different account with a different email address but it keeps telling me that this promo code is only available for specific areas...or something like that.[/QUOTE]

same with me. did you use a different email? I just did the dot trick with gmail (it worked before when I made an account to get an extra $10 off xbl starter pack)

Oh dammit. There's a new customer promo code?

Man, and here I thought I could sit back and relax.

Is it worth it to cancel and re-order with the code?

Got to work with a different account. Never could get it to work with my live email account even though I just set it up tonight.

Now to sell my backwards compatible metal gear solid edition PS3 on eBay. It sounds like a freight train when playing a BD so I won't miss it.

It's been a good night tonight.

%$!*@!, time to pawn off the old Elite after holding out on an S model for long enough. Sometimes I hate being a technophile because it's so damn costly- luckily we have Black Friday to soften the blow.

Well apparently I messed up when checking out when I entered my code in the back of the card, I used the wrong code for the card I had on my newegg account thankfully they emailed me and had me check it and fix and now I'm good to go

I've been up all this time beating myself up over the 10 dolllars. :(

Without a doubt I am a CAG.

I dunno if I can cancel and re-order with the newcustomer10 code with the same account. Even though i'm ordering the same thing I may no longer be a "new" customer.

I bought it, thanks!

I will sell the 2 games, my Modern Warfare 2 Edition 360, wireless adapter, and my old white launch system to pay for my purchase.

[quote name='teknikalei']I just got one too (well my order was confirmed anyway) - I kinda wanted to hold out for the walmart deal, but this is SOOO much easier. :D[/QUOTE]

QFT! I just happened to wake up a little early and checked CAG to see if anyone was posting their BF deals early when I saw this. This deal is just as good if not better than the other ones plus its for a 250GB model so I am not going to have to swap out the hdd of my other Xbox 360. Plus the wife and I already have a Kinect lol.

Thanks, Guys...I just picked the Xbox system up...I have never ordered from Newegg before so I hope everything goes well.

[quote name='Wanderlai']Ordered one for $189.99 shipped after code. Nephew will go wild when he opens this up at Christmas.[/QUOTE]

You are an awesome uncle. My unc got me an n64 for my bday a year after launch. I'll never forget that day. We went out and rented games and played all day. Rock on!

[quote name='xtheapocx']just put an order in, then got an email saying they were out of stock, order cancelled. :cry::cry:[/QUOTE]

How long did it take you before you got that email? I ordered after you and I didn't get that email plus they charged my credit card.

[quote name='Arelan']How long did it take you before you got that email? I ordered after you and I didn't get that email plus they charged my credit card.[/QUOTE]

Log into the newegg website, hit my account, and it should show up after clicking the order details on the left side of the page, mine showed up about 20 minutes after I ordered it, but also, I ordered at like 2:05 am central.

um i hope im not doing anything wrong but best buy has the same deal i just ordered it online for my nephews as well the 199 holiday bundle i mean

Wow. Got an email overnight that a tracking number was created and my order will ship today. I ordered as soon as the bundle went live.

Mine seems to be fine, it's showing charged right now. I will note I couldn't get the 10 bucks off code to work, so I just went through without it. Are the people who are getting the cancels use the code?

[quote name='HorusX']um i hope im not doing anything wrong but best buy has the same deal i just ordered it online for my nephews as well the 199 holiday bundle i mean[/QUOTE]

Best Buy taxes me, so Newegg was the way to go.

Mine still says processing and I ordered as soon as it went live.

I ordered the PS3 right after, and that one has already been charged...

I got an email saying it was out of stock. Right after got a confirmation for it and also was charged. I'm not sure if its a glitch or what.

[quote name='vince726']I got an email saying mine was charged, how will I know if mine will ship?[/QUOTE]

They will send you another email with a tracking number.

Stupid question but does the 250GB console also come with an extra 4GB like the base model? Or does the 4GB model simply have a 4GB HDD where a 250GB would normally go so it is one or the other?

The 4 G has an internal flash drive, and an empty slot where the Hard Drive would go.

If you get the 4G, and then add a Hard Drive later, the system is going to ask you where you want your info stored (4G or 250G) before every single game you play.
Kind of annoying.

Also one other thing,
The 4G won't play original Xbox games. The software for that is pre-loaded onto the Hard Drive.
Part of the reason I went out to get a Hard Drive...so I could play Halo 1 & 2

So glad I bit on this rather than debating whether or not I wanted to (as my original 60GB 360 is still functional). But my system could die at any time and it's now just out of RROD warranty, my HD is almost completely full, and the Kinect (that I got as a wedding gift) will be better with the slim.

Plus, I can make most of the cost up by selling my old system and the new games.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Reach is a download voucher, not a physical game. Just FYI.[/QUOTE]

Is Fable 3 also a voucher? I wonder what the going rate will be for the Reach voucher, because I already own the game.

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']I ordered the 360 when it went live and mine has shipped.[/QUOTE]

It shipped on Thanksgiving Day??? Wow you must be special ;)

Edit: Oops this went live sometime yesterday, didn't it? My bad. :oops:

I got this from BestBuy.com for the same price (but with tax), still a good deal. I bought mine from them an hour ago or so. I don't know if they still have them, but maybe? Worth checking. I'll be selling my Reach voucher since I already have it as a download. Not sure if I'll sell Fable 3 or not. Never played any of those games, so maybe I'll play it. Probably not my cup of tea, so if it's a download I'll probably just sell it. If it's a physical game I'll try it and then sell it.

EDIT: looking at the picture of the bundle, it looks like Fable 3 is a physical copy of the game, so yeah for that!

I'm still sitting at "Charged" haven't received anything since that charged email shortly after I put the order in.

bread's done
Back