Post if you want to be in the Halo 2 tournament.

rabbitt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Post here saying that you want to be entered into the chosen teams, 2v2 Halo tournament. I have yet to set dates for this thing, so let me know if you won't be available on certain days.

Official Teams

rabbittreloaded & Brax0r
rywateska & a crispy donut
UgamerX & pimpinc333
zewone & Trakan1
Girion -taken-
LiquidNight & Radjago
Battousai1002 & Taejoo
Ledhed is dead & Arikado
Tittay & zolaman
Shayde52 & craven fiend
SamuraiFez & STICKY WAFFLES

[quote name='Crymson']Kado is with me, he just doesn't know it yet...[/QUOTE]
I call shenanigens on this in the name of Ledfag.

Dude, you can't split up Led and Kado. That's like breaking up Romeo and Juliet.

[quote name='Crymson']Kado is with me, he just doesn't know it yet...[/QUOTE]

'The hell he is! It's team pee Crymson....you can't break it.

[quote name='zewone']I call shenanigens on this in the name of Ledfag.[/QUOTE]

My thanks to ye, fair wench.

[quote name='zewone']Dude, you can't split up Led and Kado. That's like breaking up Romeo and Juliet.[/QUOTE]

It's true; we're inseperable. Don't forget that I'm the butch though.

As though it weren't already clear at this point, I'm in. As many of you know, I can (usually) only play on weekends, preferrably in the evening.

[quote name='Phazing Zero']It's team pee....you can't break it.[/QUOTE]

Watch me.

I'm in.

Crymson, Olrox, and Led, I've got your resumes and I will be looking over them. I'll get back to you if you get the position.

[quote name='Arikado']I'm in.

Crymson, Olrox, and Led, I've got your resumes and I will be looking over them. I'll get back to you if you get the position.[/QUOTE]
Join the fight to uphold freedom and democracy!

we-want-you-150.gif

I' guess I'm putting myself out there now. If anyone wants to be my teammate "Please Stand Up Please Stand Up". I'm thinking Arikado will team up with Led. So hopefully Crymson will join up with me.

[quote name='swetooth9']ryan and me agreed to be a team...[/QUOTE]

What shall our name be?

Team USA...
Team Osama Ain't Got Nothin On Us...
Team Yeah Right...
Team Cap The Flag...
Team Boom...
Team Headshot...
Team Victory...
Team Laps...
Team How You Do Dat...
Team Elliot...
Team Lift 100...
Team Bikes...

[quote name='rywateska']What shall our name be?

Team USA...
Team Osama Ain't Got Nothin On Us...
Team Yeah Right...
Team Cap The Flag...
Team Boom...
Team Headshot...
Team Victory...
Team Laps...
Team How You Do Dat...
Team Elliot...
Team Lift 100...
Team Bikes...[/QUOTE]

tough choice between Team Lift 100 and Team Boom Headshot

So Rabbitt, since you're running the tourney, is anything set yet? Start date? Slayer and CTF games? The whole double team playlist? How games will be picked? How teams will face each other?

[quote name='Trakan']So Rabbitt, since you're running the tourney, is anything set yet? Start date? Slayer and CTF games? The whole double team playlist? How games will be picked? How teams will face each other?[/QUOTE]

The tourney won't start till we get enough people, we will have to wait for Rita to pass too. The gametypes will be chosen randomly from the 2v2 playlist, but we may vote out some of the lamer ones. There are probably a few options for choosing how games will be picked, as well as opponents. Maybe you guys should suggest how we can -randomly- choose these? If you trust me enough, I could draw numbers out of a hat, but chances are, some of you don't trust me enough for this.

Good questions.

Chosen opponents? You mean for the first round? After that it would have to be a bracket just like any tournament.

[quote name='sj41']Let's have chosen opponents, too. That way everything's fair.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

In that case I choose to play against Sticky Waffles and whoever he's dragging along with him.

[quote name='Crymson']:rofl:

In that case I choose to play against Sticky Waffles and whoever he's dragging along with him.[/QUOTE]
That was my choice dick! Oh well, we'll take rock and girion!

[quote name='zewone']Chosen opponents? You mean for the first round? After that it would have to be a bracket just like any tournament.[/QUOTE]

No chosen opponents. I'm thinking about having a winners and losers bracket. And for each stub on the brackets, 3 games might be played. 2/3 wins?

Also, ryan brought up time limits and 25 kills for team slayer.

[quote name='rabbitt']No chosen opponents. I'm thinking about having a winners and losers bracket. And for each stub on the brackets, 3 games might be played. 2/3 wins?

Also, ryan brought up time limits and 25 kills for team slayer.[/QUOTE]

i agree with time limits and the 25 thing

[quote name='swetooth9']i agree with time limits and the 25 thing[/QUOTE]
30 kills for team slayer is the official number.

[quote name='Crymson']30 kills for team slayer is the official number.[/QUOTE]

i just dont want to play to 50 kills, that's all...30 is fine

[quote name='Crymson']30 kills for team slayer is the official number.[/QUOTE]

Too bad it's impossible to set a kill limit to 30.

My suggestions:

-8 possible gametypes per round, of those eight 2 or 3 (depending on the final outcomes) should be randomly selectd for each match. These should be evenly broken down with each round having 2-4 constant gametypes with their respective map and an additional 4-6 maps for specific round.

-An 8 or 10 minute limit on all games with 25 kills per game.

-I say we use basic team slayer rules to keep everything standard.

-Once we fully know who is all playing another thread or two should be created so that we all can vote on who we believe is the strongest team. Seedings should be then determined on whatever scale comes out of the closed vote(s).

-Each match should be best out of three.

-There should be a winners and losers bracket with the possibility of final placings for losing teams based on additional games (team A plays team B for 3rd, 4th; team C plays team D for 5th, 6th).

-Each team should decide on a color to keep throughout the tourney (so long as there are only eight teams of two players each.

...I'll throw up more ideas as I think of them

so, when we do the "power rankings" of the teams to set the initial brackets are we gonna match up the 1 and 8 seed, 2 and 7 seed, 3 and 6 seed, 4 and 5 seed (assuming there are 8 seeds)?

thanks for the offer girion, but i think i might sit this one out if you guys are doing mostly slayer. i much prefer objective stuff, and i'm quite a bit better at it. i guess i'll wait until the gametypes are chosen to decide, if that's alright rabbitt.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']thanks for the offer girion, but i think i might sit this one out if you guys are doing mostly slayer. i much prefer objective stuff, and i'm quite a bit better at it. i guess i'll wait until the gametypes are chosen to decide, if that's alright rabbitt.[/QUOTE]

what kinda objective gametypes were you thinking of doing with 2 v 2?

bread's done
Back