Post if you want to be in the Halo 2 tournament.

classic CTF on Lockout, Crazy King on Warlock....ummm. thats the only two I've played in Double team today.

CTF on the gay one....withs it called....Ivory Tower thats it.

Also me and Trak called Pink for our color throughout the tournament.

[quote name='zewone']Also me and Trak called Pink for our color throughout the tournament.[/QUOTE]

Scanned through both topics and no, you didn't. :/

see Rock's a nice guy. he doesnt want to bring the phenom of Halo2 down so he isnt going to be the possible deadweight I have on my team.

Sorry to hear that rock, let me know if you get a sudden spark of interest.

Zewone, would you mind if Brax0r and I chose pink team, since that's my color and all? If we get enough people, there will be duplicates of each color anyway.

Also, I think it would be a good idea if everyone decided on a few gametypes they would like to omit. I'll star the ones I think should go:

Team Slayer-Lockout
Team Slayer-Warlock
Team Slayer-Turf
Team Slayer-Sanctuary
Team Slayer-Elongation
Team Slayer-Gemini
Team Slayer Human-Beaver Creek
Team Slayer-Midship
Team Slayer-Ivory Tower
Team Slayer-Backwash
Team Slayer-Ascension
Classic CTF-Warlock
Classic CTF-Elongation
Classic CTF-Midship
Team Slayer-Foundation
Team Rifles-Ascension
Team Rifles-Ivory Tower
Team Rifles-Lockout
*Multi Flag CTF Human-Beaver Creek
1 Flag CTF-Ivory Tower
1 Flag CTF-Lockout
1 Flag CTF-Sanctuary
*Team Rifles-Sanctuary
1 Flag CTF-Gemini
*Team Pistols-Lockout
*Team Ball-Warlock
Team Ball-Turf
Team Ball-Sanctuary
*Team Crazy King-Warlock
Team Crazy King-Turf
*Team Rockets-Backwash
Team Ball-Elongation
Team Crazy King-Backwash
Team Rockets-Ivory Tower
*Team Rockets-Foundation
Team Ball-Lockout
Team Ball-Midship
*Team King-Ascension
Team Crazy King-Beaver Creek
*Team King-Foundation

[quote name='rabbitt']Zewone, would you mind if Brax0r and I chose pink team, since that's my color and all? If we get enough people, there will be duplicates of each color anyway.[/quote]
I guess not. I really don't care what color I am. Trakan is the one who wanted pink.

These are the gametypes I feel should be left out:

*Multi Flag CTF Human-Beaver Creek
1 Flag CTF-Gemini
*Team Pistols-Lockout
*Team Rockets-Backwash
Team Crazy King-Backwash
Team Rockets-Ivory Tower
*Team Rockets-Foundation
*Team King-Ascension
*Team King-Foundation

i vote to omit

*Team Pistols-Lockout
*Team Ball-Warlock
Team Ball-Sanctuary
*Team Crazy King-Warlock
Team Crazy King-Turf
*Team Rockets-Backwash
Team Ball-Elongation
Team Crazy King-Backwash
Team Rockets-Ivory Tower
*Team Rockets-Foundation
Team Ball-Lockout
Team Ball-Midship
*Team King-Ascension
Team Crazy King-Beaver Creek
*Team King-Foundation

[quote name='LiquidNight']I vote to omit all king games, team pistols games, and anything on warlock[/QUOTE]

That's what it's lookin' like so far. Or maybe we should have a team pistol king on Warlock?

[quote name='rabbitt']That's what it's lookin' like so far. Or maybe we should have a team pistol king on Warlock?[/QUOTE]

Oh dude, we have to have that. It's the best gametype ever.

I thought we settled with Phantom Plasma Pistols, No Shields/No Radar on Containment.

[quote name='Brak']I thought we settled with Phantom Plasma Pistols, No Shields/No Radar on Containment.[/QUOTE]
I could've sworn it was on waterworks with no vehicles

[quote name='Ugamer_X']fuck you all.

2v2 Golden showers on Containment (full shields).[/QUOTE]

I suggest that along with overshields complimented by 2v2 Juggernaut.

[quote name='rywateska']I suggest that along with overshields complimented by 2v2 Juggernaut.[/QUOTE]with damage resistance and no nades

[quote name='Ledhed']I suggest all matches finish with FCP lightning rounds.[/QUOTE]

Then if that doesn't solve our problems, we go with Balls Classic or Ball eaters.

I'm thinking about starting this baby off on the upcoming Saturday. I'm not sure how many games we should complete then.

[quote name='rabbitt']I'm thinking about starting this baby off on the upcoming Saturday. I'm not sure how many games we should complete then.[/QUOTE]
If we're all able to meet together at the same time, we could get it done in one day, but I doubt that will happen.

[quote name='radjago']If we're all able to meet together at the same time, we could get it done in one day, but I doubt that will happen.[/QUOTE]

It would be very hard to get both the loser's and winners bracket done in one day.

I still have to go about matching up opponents in a fair way. Possibly random?

[quote name='rabbitt']It would be very hard to get both the loser's and winners bracket done in one day.

I still have to go about matching up opponents in a fair way. Possibly random?[/QUOTE]
Random. fuck fair. The rightful winners will eventually win either way.

[quote name='swetooth9']first round, lets match kado and his partner (is it crymson?) against trakan and z... :D[/QUOTE]
I was thinking that should definately be saved for last. You know how the saying goes. It will definately be more climatic. I know you're joking but we were discussing this. This will be like the pay-per-view title belt match everyone wants to see. You can't have it be a opening act.

Keep these two teams in seperate brackets.

[quote name='zewone']I was thinking that should definately be saved for last. You know how the saying goes. It will definately be more climatic. I know you're joking but we were discussing this. This will be like the pay-per-view title belt match everyone wants to see. You can't have it be a opening act.

Keep these two teams in seperate brackets.[/QUOTE]

what if it was kado and olrox though? would that be saved for last?

[quote name='swetooth9']what if it was kado and olrox though? would that be saved for last?[/QUOTE]
No. That's just not what the people came to see. Then it wouldn't matter when we met up with them.

[quote name='zewone']No. That's just not what the people came to see. Then it wouldn't matter when we met up with them.[/QUOTE]

alright then...we gotta finish matching up these partners so we can start this thing this weekend...i really wanna see the random matchups

I wont give up the House Atreide's symbol, it has brought me much luck. I am Muad Dib, Azn can be my Duncan Idaho.

[quote name='rabbitt']Nice. Maybe matching icons for the tourney?[/QUOTE]

People wouldn't know who would be out squatting them then!

would there be bitching though if trakan/z were randomly matched up with kado/crymson in the first round? i think we are just going to let someone that doesnt play halo do the random drawing, right?

[quote name='swetooth9']would there be bitching though if trakan/z were randomly matched up with kado/crymson in the first round? i think we are just going to let someone that doesnt play halo do the random drawing, right?[/QUOTE]

Everybody quit assuming that he's picked Crymson. He's yet to pick a partner, but we all know that there is only One True Way.

[quote name='Ledhed']Everybody quit assuming that he's picked Crymson. He's yet to pick a partner, but we all know that there is only One True Way.[/QUOTE]

oh yea, forgot about led for a second there...another possibility...

I heard Azn trying to court Sticky Waffles earlier. throw me away like that for someone else will you? we'll just see who I partner up with now.

bread's done
Back