PowerUp Rewards Steal of the Week: 25% off Pre-Owned for 500 Points

PenguinMaster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
https://www.gamestop.com/poweruprewards/

It's listed as a mystery coupon but everyone has reported that it's always a coupon for "25% Off Any Pre-Owned Purchase" that expires on 11/17.

If it ever changes into something else I'll update this post.

25% Off Any Pre-Owned Purchase Subject to availability by location. Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon redemption. Prices subject to change. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer Valid 10/28/13 through 11/17/13.

Last edited by a moderator:
so any confirms the 25% stacks with either current bdays or the b1g1?
I can confirm that the Jan. bday coupon didn't stack with the SOTW coupon. Just tried it. It accepted the bday coupon but then my SOTW coupon wouldn't work. Still shows in my PUR account as unredeemed.

Does anyone know if the current 25% of all preowned PUR coupon stacks with the B1G1 batman/battlefield/Ass Creed/CoD games sale?

Does anyone know if the current 25% of all preowned PUR coupon stacks with the B1G1 batman/battlefield/Ass Creed/CoD games sale?
i doubt it...u might as well not waste it on that as the discount would be miniscule..i figure they will make the cost of each game lets say 5 ythen 25 percent off five which is less than a dollar each game

for all the people rushing out to get black flag, i distincly remember every assassins creed since it comes out around october, the price drops very nicely to 25-30 dollars on black friday. for people who can handle a little waiting.

for all the people rushing out to get black flag, i distincly remember every assassins creed since it comes out around october, the price drops very nicely to 25-30 dollars on black friday. for people who can handle a little waiting.
It's going to be 40$ on BF

If you can get it for $40 now why wait for it to be $40 in a month?

Also the one I picked up from GS was the walmart edition and none of the codes were used. Win

pulled the trigger on the ipad 4..sorta jealous how others got flawless ipads..mine is flawless on the front but the back has a couple of scratches..not too visible,, but on closer inspection one long scratch. oh well cant complain for 250
Which model did you get? Did the 20%off Tablets offer stack with the SOTW coupon?

Which model did you get? Did the 20%off Tablets offer stack with the SOTW coupon?
i got the 4th gen ipad, basically its 10 percent off whatever you see on the online price. for example, online price shows 378, minus ten percent, then another 25 percent.

It's going to be 40$ on BF

If you can get it for $40 now why wait for it to be $40 in a month?

Also the one I picked up from GS was the walmart edition and none of the codes were used. Win
who says its gonna be 40 on the black friday? i bet you its gonna be 25-30.

it played the same way with revelations and ac3 on the previous black fridays,

Can it be used inconjunction with deals such as the Buy 1 get 1 on Assassin's Creed or Batman Franchise games?

Can it be used online?

i doubt it...u might as well not waste it on that as the discount would be miniscule..i figure they will make the cost of each game lets say 5 ythen 25 percent off five which is less than a dollar each game
It does NOT. I tried the other day. The 25% cancels out the B1G1, so I didn't pick up the two Arkhams...

seriously dude dont post if u arent familiar with bf sales, gamestop is always priciest when it comes to these so called sales. everywhere else had ac for under thirty.
lol

GS is not ALWAYS priciest. Also, who the hell cares what they did last year? Just because it was cheaper than 40 last year doesnt mean it will this year.

So I used two of these coupons and now on my powerup card activity it says member updated. Anyone know what that means? 

lol

GS is not ALWAYS priciest. Also, who the hell cares what they did last year? Just because it was cheaper than 40 last year doesnt mean it will this year.
i never said it would be. but the last two years this was the pattern nd so would prob be the case. and if you really dont think gamestop has the priciest sales either u need to do a better job scoping sales or denying my claim so u can save face.

For those that have used their points to purchase merchandise off the PUR site, do they add or restock things at any given time or is there a specific day?

Been eying that Portal Replica Gun but out of stock...

i never said it would be. but the last two years this was the pattern nd so would prob be the case. and if you really dont think gamestop has the priciest sales either u need to do a better job scoping sales or denying my claim so u can save face.
I saw deals at GS that were better than alot of places last year. Walmart had better deals than others as well. Noone is the exactly the same but most places have almost identical prices on items. Doorbusters are usually the only big difference.

So I used two of these coupons and now on my powerup card activity it says member updated. Anyone know what that means?

I too used my second coupon on Friday and also got the member updated added to my PUR activity Friday evening. I suspect it is driver's license related as I traded at a store that I don't normally trade at and they require ID for trades. But I also did the following…

1) Traded a game I've traded multiples of in the past.

2) Did two separate transactions one to take advantage of 50% trade in bonus and the other to use the coupon.

I still think it's the ID but I guess I'll find out in the next few days...

I too used my second coupon on Friday and also got the member updated added to my PUR activity Friday evening. I suspect it is driver's license related as I traded at a store that I don't normally trade at and they require ID for trades. But I also did the following…

1) Traded a game I've traded multiples of in the past.

2) Did two separate transactions one to take advantage of 50% trade in bonus and the other to use the coupon.

I still think it's the ID but I guess I'll find out in the next few days...
I can confirm. I have an old address on my DL and every time I do a trade, an ID is needed and they input all my old info. Hence why it shows Member Updated on the PUR site

I saw deals at GS that were better than alot of places last year. Walmart had better deals than others as well. Noone is the exactly the same but most places have almost identical prices on items. Doorbusters are usually the only big difference.
still tellin u man gamestop usually has the highest or higher prices in terms of sales, original issue is we were talking about ac4 and it will def be lower than 40 at other places, u watch.

I just did an in store pickup for an ipad and it says the in store price is much higher than the online price, does anyone know if I will get the online price when I go to pick it up.

Man... These iPad flips would have been epic back in the day when I flipped stuff all the time. Too tired to do it now and too hard carrying a 5 year old around to do this stuff. Congrats to those of you that wee able to make use of it.

my assumption is they can cross reference the serials, the people abusing this just ruin it for the rest. it is quite selfish but i do understand its up to gamestop to enforce restrictions.
Huh? That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. Ruin it for who? It's still going on for anyone that wants an iPad. It's still on for those that are flipping. So who did it ruin it for??? I hate these whiny nancies that try to r egulate everyone else and feel bad for the people that were "harmed" when there isn't even any there.

Oh - and congrats on your stock going up... What your stock took years to do (triple in value), these guys did in a day. LOL. Doesn't make your gloat sound too good when you look at it that way.

Just used the coupon on a 16gb Ipad 4.  I was all set to give it to my brother as a bday gift.  I get home, charge it for an hour...fucking thing doesn't even turn on.

Solid work on that "factory re-certified" shit Gamestop.

Time to go flip some ipads to get one for free.  Originally I was just going to use credit and take the high road...not this time.

Huh? That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. Ruin it for who? It's still going on for anyone that wants an iPad. It's still on for those that are flipping. So who did it ruin it for??? I hate these whiny nancies that try to r egulate everyone else and feel bad for the people that were "harmed" when there isn't even any there.
Oh - and congrats on your stock going up... What your stock took years to do (triple in value), these guys did in a day. LOL. Doesn't make your gloat sound too good when you look at it that way.
u are a major moron, and ohh gamestop credit profit is so valuable compared to cash. lol it didnt take years you moron and i kno i made more than flippers by far so please stfu. it took less than a year. do your research before u post.

u are a major moron, and ohh gamestop credit profit is so valuable compared to cash. lol it didnt take years you moron. it took less than a year. do your research before u post.
Sure. I'm the moron. You don't use capital letters. You don't punctuate correctly. The historical stock price for GS shows that the last time it was below $16 was in July of last year - so it has actually been a year and a half since the low, assuming you bought it on the very day it closed at $15.90, which I doubt. Your year and a half STILL sucks compared to a one day flip of 300%. Do YOUR research before you post, idiot.

Just called Gamestop and they said the 25% should work on a console. Thing is my GS is on the entire side of town and wanted to know if any of you have had any success with this?

Sure. I'm the moron. You don't use capital letters. You don't punctuate correctly. The historical stock price for GS shows that the last time it was below $16 was in July of last year - so it has actually been a year and a half since the low, assuming you bought it on the very day it closed at $15.90, which I doubt. Your year and a half STILL sucks compared to a one day flip of 300%. Do YOUR research before you post, idiot.
ok il concede that point a little over one year, but you are really a moron for using a percent numbers fallacy. a one day flip yields maybe a 100 dollar profit, that flip dosent happen every day and it comes in the form of credit. also there is only really maybe a ten time max u can do it. thousand profit. stock has unlimited upside potential with the ability to purchase more than one stock. even only having a 100'share would yield a 4k profit. god...u are dumb, im done arguing with someone who fucking jizzes for gamestop credit.

oh and another mark of a moron is when they resort to a grammar punctuation insult. have a good day.

Went and looked at the iPads and the prices were ridiculous even for older models. The prices online are cheaper than in store by quite a bit. So, I did something I never ever thought I would do....... I bought a Wii U. The 25% coupon worked with it as well.

Grabbed a pro controller and ZombiU and as soon as this software update finishes going to download my favorite RPG ever: Earthbound then sit back and play that and have some brews. :cool:

I'll say one thing about the Wii U. That thing is beautiful looking design wise and small and makes literally no noise.

does the 25% off work on refurbished ipads or just the scratch and scuff stuff? does it matter?
There should be absolutely no reason why it wouldn't work.

Went and looked at the iPads and the prices were ridiculous even for older models. The prices online are cheaper than in store by quite a bit. So, I did something I never ever thought I would do....... I bought a Wii U. The 25% coupon worked with it as well.

Grabbed a pro controller and ZombiU and as soon as this software update finishes going to download my favorite RPG ever: Earthbound then sit back and play that and have some brews. :cool:

There should be absolutely no reason why it wouldn't work.

Good to know ;)

Was it the refurb wii u's or whatever,

I just know there's two types.

i just picked up an ipad 4 32gb wifi with the coupon for 303.74. i thought that was a pretty good deal for an ipad.

i just picked up an ipad 4 32gb wifi with the coupon for 303.74. i thought that was a pretty good deal for an ipad.
they were throwing 300 numbers at me for 1st gen ones and 600+ numbers for 3rd gen, lol.

i was like 'damn, thats all you got?'

bread's done
Back