pre-order  Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY and 20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATES plus other extra' s

S

starmask2k3

Got this email bestbuy saying this

pre-order the Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY 

PLUS GET $20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATESLaunch the most daring counter-offensive in history in Wolfenstein: The New Order, a game that puts you up against oversize Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops in intense first-person combat. Break into hidden research facilities and heavily guarded weapons stashes to find out where the Nazi's advanced technology came from, and level the playing field by upgrading your own tools of destruction with what you find. From mountaintop car chases to underwater exploration, Wolfenstein: The New Order cultivates an unbelievably exhilarating adventure with high-octane action and an immersive game narrative, created by a group of seasoned developers at MachineGames and rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine. So if you think you have the heart and the daring of a hero, go up against this terrifying Nazi regime and restore history to its rightful place.

Pre-Order now get access to:
MyBestBuy customers get $20 in reward certificatesThe Doom Beta, and the Only @ BestBuy Exclusive Panzerhud miniature

Last edited:
This may have been already answered, but would I qualify for the $20 credit ( I pre-ordered a PS3 copy long before I got the email promo for $20 credit)?

I certainly can't guarantee anything, but I had to cancel my Mario Kart 8 preorder and repurchase it today to take advantage of the $10 gas card promo that they are doing. I would definitely suggest calling Best Buy to ask them whether or not you will get the $20.

if you already preordered then yes you will receive the $20 best buy already confirmed existing preorder qualify also.http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club/Wolfenstein-The-New-Order-Pre-Order-Inconsistency/td-p/804718
Dreamer is right. The Mario pre-order is different as they are giving you a physical card. There is only a $20 MyBestBuy points promo, aka there is no $10 one any more.

While looking up the 3month deal at bestbuy, I noticed this:
2im2v7n.jpg

I was excited as well, will have to go pre-order all of these titles tomorrow. Wolfenstein should be great deal making it only 27 after cert and GCU. Beat it in a week and trade it in for 40.

Looks like Shadow of Mordor and the new Assassin's  Creed game are being added. The individual product listings do not show the promo yet though.

bestbuy_zps5112c23b.jpg

Looks like Shadow of Mordor and the new Assassin's Creed game are being added. The individual product listings do not show the promo yet though.

bestbuy_zps5112c23b.jpg
yea I mentioned that earlier I'm just curious though if they adding the 2nd assassin creed game later once it confirmed. Since there supposed to be two different assassin creed games releasing same time this fall

Good that Mordor is getting some love.. leads me to believe Inquisition will not, though.. crossing fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
AC Unity is the main AC entry this year. The rumored last gen AC game is expected to be a bit like AC Liberation where it is sort of a spinoff filler utilizing some settings cues created for previous main entries, but not forwarding the story like the Ezio non-numbered entries. Not sure if they'll treat it like Unity in promos, but who knows.

FYI, they now have pre-order cards in Best Buy's now for Wolfenstein. Still says $10 (must have had them printed before the deal changed), but for those of you that were having a hard time pre-ordering in store because you didn't have a kiosk this might be welcomed news.

UPDATE: Free Panzerhund Miniature No Longer Offered

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Let-s-Talk-Games/Wolfenstein-The-New-Order-at-Best-Buy/td-p/800484/page/3

Hello ShoHayabusa,

I'm a pretty big fan of gaming-related collectibles too, so I can definitely see the appeal of this not-so-cute little critter!  I can answer your question for you today.

We did need to remove this offer due to manufacturing issues.  I am sorry for any disappointment this may cause.  Thank you for pre-ordering with Best Buy, and thank you for being a My Best Buy member.

Sincerely,

blank.gif

blank.gif
Mike
blank.gif
|
blank.gif
Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate

UPDATE: Free Panzerhund Miniature No Longer Offered

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Let-s-Talk-Games/Wolfenstein-The-New-Order-at-Best-Buy/td-p/800484/page/3

Hello ShoHayabusa,

I'm a pretty big fan of gaming-related collectibles too, so I can definitely see the appeal of this not-so-cute little critter! I can answer your question for you today.

We did need to remove this offer due to manufacturing issues. I am sorry for any disappointment this may cause. Thank you for pre-ordering with Best Buy, and thank you for being a My Best Buy member.

Sincerely,

blank.gif
blank.gif
Mike
blank.gif
|
blank.gif
Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate

cant tell if that means no one is getting them or just the ones that already had it preordered. id say since its an in store thing its completely off now.

cant tell if that means no one is getting them or just the ones that already had it preordered. id say since its an in store thing its completely off now.
yea it should be completely off now since the reason is manufacturing issues. I would say best buy known for awhile but never said anything until someone actually asked about it.

Looks like Windows games are added, this is great!

As a My Best Buy™ member, get $10 in reward certificates per game title you pre-order and purchase. Eligible titles are available for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC.

Good that Mordor is getting some love.. leads me to believe Inquisition will not, though.. crossing fingers.
$10 cert on Inquisition would be nuts if you were able to preorder it last week during the glitch. I "paid" $27.60 plus tax. Good times.

Bummer about the panzerhund but oh well, $20 is still good.

Best Buy is now offering a $5 eGift Card in lieu of the Panzerhund figurine. That means you'll now get a $20 MBB cert and a $5 eGift Card on top of the 20% off GCU discount (if applicable).

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Wolfenstein-The-New-Order-Panzerhund-Offer-Update/td-p/810282

Edit: Applies to both in-store pickups and shipped orders.
Awesome. A total of $25 back for this pre-order then. I really didn't care about the figure anyway, was just going to take it cause it was there to take.

That's cool. So do we get it in our accounts or emailed after purchase? And how long? Thanks for the info!

That would be cool if they offered the $10 cert for Super Smash Bros for the 3DS and Wii U but Best Buy doesn't seem to do these deals for Nintendo games :(

I already got a shipping notice.  I guess i'm getting release day delivery.  That's pretty awesome considering the $25 back and 20% off (GCU) i'm getting.

I already got a shipping notice. I guess i'm getting release day delivery. That's pretty awesome considering the $25 back and 20% off (GCU) i'm getting.
Mine shipped today also, but via UPS innovation aka forever delivery I doubt it will arrive Tuesday

How do you know if you got the $20 reward certificates promotion? I'm GCU but it didn't say anything when I just placed the order right now.
The $20 is open to everyone with a Rewards card. You won't be notified til AFTER you pick up the game.

How do you know if you got the $20 reward certificates promotion? I'm GCU but it didn't say anything when I just placed the order right now.
it won't say it on the order itself it automatically for all mybestbuy members and it will appear on your account within 15 days of shipping date or 15 days of the day you pick it up in store depending on which you picked

I paid the preorder instore, so the 5 egift card are going to be emailed after I pay and pick up or they gonna give me a 5 GC when I pick up?  You can tell I 've never preordered anything from BB before.

I paid the preorder instore, so the 5 egift card are going to be emailed after I pay and pick up or they gonna give me a 5 GC when I pick up? You can tell I 've never preordered anything from BB before.
email. But they could do it like they do the reward certificates and send it within 15 days which mean it might not be emailed right away but within a 15 day period after pickup

bread's done
Back