pre-order  Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY and 20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATES plus other extra' s

S

starmask2k3

Got this email bestbuy saying this

pre-order the Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY 

PLUS GET $20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATESLaunch the most daring counter-offensive in history in Wolfenstein: The New Order, a game that puts you up against oversize Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops in intense first-person combat. Break into hidden research facilities and heavily guarded weapons stashes to find out where the Nazi's advanced technology came from, and level the playing field by upgrading your own tools of destruction with what you find. From mountaintop car chases to underwater exploration, Wolfenstein: The New Order cultivates an unbelievably exhilarating adventure with high-octane action and an immersive game narrative, created by a group of seasoned developers at MachineGames and rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine. So if you think you have the heart and the daring of a hero, go up against this terrifying Nazi regime and restore history to its rightful place.

Pre-Order now get access to:
MyBestBuy customers get $20 in reward certificatesThe Doom Beta, and the Only @ BestBuy Exclusive Panzerhud miniature

Last edited:
so i go to best buy to pick up my pre order. I tell them i pre ordered online. They then tried to ring me up for a new copy, i told them no i had already been charged. They find my pre order but had a hard time processing it or something, after 20 minutes they finally get it. No figurine and the girl drops my game on the ground lulz

So far I'm not seeing any pending RZ points besides the actual game purchase (in store pickup). Anyone else see their in-store pickup RZ points yet?
Nothing yet for me either. I don't think they've ever been quick for me so I'm fine waiting a bit to see if they show up.

The pending 1000 pts has been applied to my account.  The $20 cert is ready to be used.  That was quick!

The pending 1000 pts has been applied to my account. The $20 cert is ready to be used. That was quick!
wow my 1000 points have been added to my account AND I still have 1000 points pending. .. I'm sure they will disappear but crazier things have happened.

I hate when deal threads de-evolve into point posting discussions. Hey my points posted, mine did not, call someone, yes I will call. Blahhhhh. Just close the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Points cleared as well!!! Always pre-order the game a few weeks in advance so your points will clear early. I mentioned this in the $10 cert thread. I'm waiting to get the egift card before I get Watchdogs though.

Points cleared as well!!! Always pre-order the game a few weeks in advance so your points will clear early. I mentioned this in the $10 cert thread. I'm waiting to get the egift card before I get Watchdogs though.
For some reason this has never worked for me, maybe because I am not GCU. I pre-ordered at least a month before the updated $20 promo.

Damn, would be nice to see those points posted. I'd probably cancel my Watchdogs pre-order (for the second time) to re-order. Mine are still pending and I pre-ordered when this thread was posted.

I hate when deal threads de-evolve into point posting discussions. Hey my points posted, mine did not, call someone, yes I will call. Blahhhhh. Just close the thread.
Have you heard of the AWD thread? Right this way sir.

preordered instore on 04/28/2014 and picked up instore. Preorder and pickup registered in reward zone but no points yets, not even pending points except

Description

Quantity

SKU

Price

Total

MY BEST BUY ELITE PLUS

$0.00

$0.00

UNLOCKED GAME DISCOUNT

$0.00

$0.00

PS3-WOLFENSTEIN: THE NEW ORDER

$15.60

$15.60

Subtotal
(Sales tax not included in point calculation) Sales Tax
Total

$15.60
$1.43
$17.03
Total Points Earned with this transaction
  • Purchases
  • RZGC Everyday Bonus Point Promo

I just called and had to talk to "post purchase" team member and was told my purchase was not showing as a pre-order.

Ordered on 5/20 before the store opened.

But the special offer was showing when I purchased.

Oh well, back to the store it goes.

Glad I didn't open it yet.

I just called and had to talk to "post purchase" team member and was told my purchase was not showing as a pre-order.
Ordered on 5/20 before the store opened.
But the special offer was showing when I purchased.
Oh well, back to the store it goes.
Glad I didn't open it yet.
You`re giving up to easy just contact a BB mod thru the forums if it still said pre-order online you should be okay.
I wouldn`t wait till the last minute next time though the pre-orders are full refundable so I`d suggest people just get a BB gc & pre-order titles they have interest in. You get the pts while waiting & you can just float the pre-order credit over & over in-store.

This also works well to avoid revolving charges on your credit/debit cards just make1 trip for pre-orders & you can simply buy the games online for shipping or in-store p/u later.

Weird I pre ordered mine a few weeks back and it shows the purchase points pending but no bonus points. Should I call or wait?
Same here, but it's normal. I'd just give it some time. Don't get me wrong, it would be great to get it in time for Watch Dogs, but that was never a realistic expectation for me. Glad some have gotten lucky but I can wait.

I'm just curious, did anybody preorder it at around 11:50 pm on the 19th? My fiancé was going to go to the store to preorder while I was at work and never did. Also didn't tell me she didn't till I got home at about 11:30. So I put in a last minute preorder that night. (A friend had finally talked me into the night before, so that's why I was so late)
Just shows my normal GCU points for purchasing but not the bonus. I know on titanfall and infamous it took about a day to switch, but was curious if anyone in the same situation already had them show? I won't get to play it for a couple days anyway so it isn't opened if I have to return it.

Got my $20 RZ credit emailed last night. Usually it's a day or two after so I was surprised also. Hope the $5 bonus shows up soon although a quick email has always cleared up any missing promo coupon i've ever had. Game arrived yesterday as well even though it tracked as today. Installing it now even though I won't be able to play.

$23.78 + $5 pending RZ

• Purchases
  • MasterCard Bonus: Best Buy Purchase
  • Elite 10% Bonus
  • Victory Can Be Preordered Bonus
  • Wolfenstein Preorder Bonus
1189 pts

Wolfenstein was definitely the fastest turnaround for me, in the past when pre-ordering weeks in advance it took a few days after pickup for the points to clear to my account so Im sure some of you will get the bonus points in a couple of days. Just have to be a little patient.

Once the transaction shows as 'pending' on the Myrewardzone site is it considered 'final' or can the bonus points still show up at a later date? I ordered it online yesterday for pickup (promo was still showing on the website) so not expecting anything to show this quickly but just wondering what to expect.

I'm hoping that the deal were if you buy watchdog u get 20$ off a game hoping Wolfenstein : The New Order is part of the deal

Got my $20 RZ credit emailed last night. Usually it's a day or two after so I was surprised also. Hope the $5 bonus shows up soon although a quick email has always cleared up any missing promo coupon i've ever had. Game arrived yesterday as well even though it tracked as today. Installing it now even though I won't be able to play.

$23.78 + $5 pending RZ

• Purchases
  • MasterCard Bonus: Best Buy Purchase
  • Elite 10% Bonus
  • Victory Can Be Preordered Bonus
  • Wolfenstein Preorder Bonus
1189 pts
Wow, you got a lot of points, I pretty much got nothing lol... So far this Best Buy pre-order is a failure. Never really liked BB and now it looks like I'm never pre-ordering from them again. I've heard many horror stories from BB but I really wanted the Panzerhund miniature.

Date Type Description Amount Points

Description Quantity SKU Price Total MY BEST BUY 1 5426693 $0.00 $0.00 XBX1-WOLFENSTEIN: THE NEW ORDE 1 1346014 $59.99 $59.99 Subtotal
(Sales tax not included in point calculation) Sales Tax
Total $59.99
$4.50
$64.49

• Purchases

Pre-ordered on 4/15, saw that the 1000 points (500 + 500) were pending last night, and today I received an email with the $20 certificate.

And even though the tracking number showed the game would be delivered Saturday, it arrived yesterday.

Well go this from the forums : No need to worry! Pre-order bonus certificates don't typically post for 20 days after an eligible title has been shipped or picked up, so you won't necessarily see record of them yet. They also don't usually appear as pending, and are instead simply available immediately. If you don't see record of the certificate within that timeframe, let me know and I'd be glad to review your purchase.

Thanks for pre-ordering Wolfenstein: The New Order with us! Hope you're enjoying the game so far.

No reward zone points have popped for me. Not sure what the doom beta is but I sold the code on eBay for 12 bucks last night. So that makes the deal even sweeter

bread's done
Back