pre-order  Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY and 20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATES plus other extra' s

S

starmask2k3

Got this email bestbuy saying this

pre-order the Wolfenstein: The New Order at BESTBUY 

PLUS GET $20 IN MY BEST BUY CERTIFICATESLaunch the most daring counter-offensive in history in Wolfenstein: The New Order, a game that puts you up against oversize Nazi robots, hulking Super Soldiers and elite shock troops in intense first-person combat. Break into hidden research facilities and heavily guarded weapons stashes to find out where the Nazi's advanced technology came from, and level the playing field by upgrading your own tools of destruction with what you find. From mountaintop car chases to underwater exploration, Wolfenstein: The New Order cultivates an unbelievably exhilarating adventure with high-octane action and an immersive game narrative, created by a group of seasoned developers at MachineGames and rendered in stunning detail with the id Tech 5 engine. So if you think you have the heart and the daring of a hero, go up against this terrifying Nazi regime and restore history to its rightful place.

Pre-Order now get access to:
MyBestBuy customers get $20 in reward certificatesThe Doom Beta, and the Only @ BestBuy Exclusive Panzerhud miniature

Last edited:
The pending 1000 pts has been applied to my account. The $20 cert is ready to be used. That was quick!
Had I known it would have been ready for picking up Watch Dogs I would have probably went for it. Hopefully they are speeding this up for all pre ordered games.

nothing here either.. picked up my copy yesterday morning..

ill prob wait until sunday anyways before locking in the preorder.. want to see how that weekly ad promo turns out

I emailed BB customer support about the 20 promo gift cert and this is what said.

I understand how important it is for you to get properly rewarded. I have reviewed the information and the purchase qualifies for the promotion, but the purchase needs to complete the return policy (15 days from the date of the purchase) in order to received the points. 

I emailed BB customer support about the 20 promo gift cert and this is what said.

I understand how important it is for you to get properly rewarded. I have reviewed the information and the purchase qualifies for the promotion, but the purchase needs to complete the return policy (15 days from the date of the purchase) in order to received the points.
Same with me.

I don't normally care, but I just have to decide whether or not to preorder watch dogs. Either i get it on launch day with 10 dolalr cert, or I wait for a 10 dollar price drop before buying

Seriously everyone complaining about the points should really read the pre-order page first nothing is wrong and all this is normal. If you pre-ordered before from best buy you already know that and if this your first time pre-ordering from best buy and you don't like how the points are done then my advice just don't pre-order from best buy again.

PRE-ORDERS PAGE: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/My-Best-Buy-Get-10/pcmcat308100050002.c?id=pcmcat308100050002

PRINT ON BOTTOM OF SAID PAGE: To be eligible, you must be a My Best Buy™ (formerly Reward Zone) program member and meet minimum age requirements of purchased game at time of pickup or shipment. Visit My Best Buy for a list of eligible game titles, street dates, minimum age and other requirements. Street dates are subject to change by publisher. Offer valid at BestBuy.com and in Best Buy stores in 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding Puerto Rico). Game must be pre-ordered by street date and purchased as follows: (1) If you pre-order in store or online for In-Store Pickup, purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date; or (2) If you pre-order online for Ship to Home, your purchase will be processed and shipped on or about street date. Please provide My Best Buy member number at time of pre-order and pickup. Eligible members will receive 500 bonus points (worth $10 in reward certificates) per qualified purchase. Limit one award per member per title. Points will post to your account approximately 15 days from time of pickup or shipment. Follow instructions on My Best Buy to issue your reward certificate. My Best Buy membership and reward certificates are subject to My Best Buy program rules. If you are not a My Best Buy member at time of pre-order, you must join online at My Best Buy or at any participating Best Buy store prior to game pickup or shipment. If you join on day of in-store pickup, enrollment must be on the same transaction as game pickup and member number must be provided to be eligible. If you join after game pickup or shipment, you will not be eligible to receive an award for that title. Not valid with any other offers. No dealers. No rain checks.

I have pre-ordered 6 games this year so far all from best buy and every single one been paid in gift cards and certificates. So anyone thinking that the problem is wrong.

My Titanfall Pre-order: I got the points 5 days after shipment email

My South Park Pre-Order: I got 2 days after Shipment.

And yes on some of them others got there points before me and some others got them after me. The points are posted in waves but the POINTS ALWAYS POST within the limited Best buy given.

The Points Will Also be listed on the date the game was bought underneath of the game not on a separate part on it own.

You got to have the right write up. I had it taken down once, but i put it right back up. Screw EBay, I'm selling codes. They can go fuck themselves
Right they charge you fees u should be able to sell what you want and how u want

Last edited:
Seriously everyone complaining about the points should really read the pre-order page first nothing is wrong and all this is normal. If you pre-ordered before from best buy you already know that and if this your first time pre-ordering from best buy and you don't like how the points are done then my advice just don't pre-order from best buy again.

PRE-ORDERS PAGE: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/My-Best-Buy-Get-10/pcmcat308100050002.c?id=pcmcat308100050002

PRINT ON BOTTOM OF SAID PAGE: To be eligible, you must be a My Best Buy™ (formerly Reward Zone) program member and meet minimum age requirements of purchased game at time of pickup or shipment. Visit My Best Buy for a list of eligible game titles, street dates, minimum age and other requirements. Street dates are subject to change by publisher. Offer valid at BestBuy.com and in Best Buy stores in 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding Puerto Rico). Game must be pre-ordered by street date and purchased as follows: (1) If you pre-order in store or online for In-Store Pickup, purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date; or (2) If you pre-order online for Ship to Home, your purchase will be processed and shipped on or about street date. Please provide My Best Buy member number at time of pre-order and pickup. Eligible members will receive 500 bonus points (worth $10 in reward certificates) per qualified purchase. Limit one award per member per title. Points will post to your account approximately 15 days from time of pickup or shipment. Follow instructions on My Best Buy to issue your reward certificate. My Best Buy membership and reward certificates are subject to My Best Buy program rules. If you are not a My Best Buy member at time of pre-order, you must join online at My Best Buy or at any participating Best Buy store prior to game pickup or shipment. If you join on day of in-store pickup, enrollment must be on the same transaction as game pickup and member number must be provided to be eligible. If you join after game pickup or shipment, you will not be eligible to receive an award for that title. Not valid with any other offers. No dealers. No rain checks.

I have pre-ordered 6 games this year so far all from best buy and every single one been paid in gift cards and certificates. So anyone thinking that the problem is wrong.
My Titanfall Pre-order: I got the points 5 days after shipment email
My South Park Pre-Order: I got 2 days after Shipment.
And yes on some of them others got there points before me and some others got them after me. The points are posted in waves but the POINTS ALWAYS POST within the limited Best buy given.
The Points Will Also be listed on the date the game was bought underneath of the game not on a separate part on it own.
I wasn't complaining about not having my points, but my purchase doesn't even show up. But I bought something else today and that's showing pending.

This happens every time, yet people still worry about their points. The worst that happens is you have to call in 15 days. Worrying about your points or purchase not showing up a day after the game comes out is utterly pointless.

I ended up returning my store pickup.  I don't have time to wait and see what they will do.

Ended up getting Wolf at Target with their crazy trade promotion.

$59 plus a $10 gift card.  Not as good as Best Buy but I had to spend my trade money right then anyway.

I just wish Best Buy would tell you up front what RZ credits you have coming to you.

It would eliminate all these questions.

Preordered online last week, did in store pickup. Picked it up yesterday.
give it a few days then and it should show. 90% of the time items will show in purchase history day item is bought or next day. but I have had it happen a couple of times will it didn't show up on normal every day purchases until 3 to 4 days later it perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. it eventually shows it nothing to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow gamestop is giving 25
Not surprising. The price will sink like a stone soon enough. In a couple months ill get it used off ebay for 25 bucks and play it then but im sure as hell not paying more for it. Hell 2 weeks from now no one will care and it wont be headed of much again.

Friend of mine liked it a lot at first but then realized he liked it because he was assuming it would be shit so when it was just mediocre he was surprised. But he warned me its 20-25 tops.

This happens every time, yet people still worry about their points. The worst that happens is you have to call in 15 days. Worrying about your points or purchase not showing up a day after the game comes out is utterly pointless.
What you said is pointless also. Really though why would you care if someone is impatient? It has nothing to do with you. Telling someone its pointless is itself pointless because its not like they will say "hey that random internet stranger is right. I need to change my mentality for him. Thank you for correcting my behavior".

Not surprising. The price will sink like a stone soon enough. In a couple months ill get it used off ebay for 25 bucks and play it then but im sure as hell not paying more for it. Hell 2 weeks from now no one will care and it wont be headed of much again.

Friend of mine liked it a lot at first but then realized he liked it because he was assuming it would be shit so when it was just mediocre he was surprised. But he warned me its 20-25 tops.
I agree, I think we have another "Theif" on our hands which is readily available for $39 now.

I played it for about 20 minutes and it is fun but I haven't seen anything that is ground breaking or next gen.

A nice release in the middle of nothing else coming out.

What you said is pointless also. Really though why would you care if someone is impatient? It has nothing to do with you.
Yes it does. Those kinds of posts just clutter up threads and bump threads without purpose.

It also causes other people to get worried who might not have been otherwise. Also, the vast majority of the time, Best Buy ends up getting it right on these rewards certs and in some cases giving people more than they expected (such as South Park). Yes, Best Buy could be more transparent in their system so people would have more ease of mind, but the track record speaks for itself.

And yes, those complaining about said posts or those complaining about the complaints of said posts and those responding to complaints about complaints such as this post are also cluttering and bumping. Such is life, I suppose.

Wow, you got a lot of points, I pretty much got nothing lol... So far this Best Buy pre-order is a failure. Never really liked BB and now it looks like I'm never pre-ordering from them again. I've heard many horror stories from BB but I really wanted the Panzerhund miniature.

Date Type Description Amount Points

Description Quantity SKU Price Total MY BEST BUY 1 5426693 $0.00 $0.00 XBX1-WOLFENSTEIN: THE NEW ORDE 1 1346014 $59.99 $59.99 Subtotal
(Sales tax not included in point calculation) Sales TaxTotal $59.99
$4.50$64.49

Total Points Earned with this transaction

• Purchases
  • RZGC Everyday Bonus Point Promo
I wouldn't give up on them yet. They are pretty good with quickly handing out the bonus RZ $ usually mine shows up a day or two after release. Everyone is kinda surprised to have gotten this one so fast yours will come have faith. No miniature so they are giving an extra $5 RZ coupon as well. I've personally bought every bonus coupon game so far and only twice did I have to email and they quickly cleared things up. You can really rack up points if you have a BB credit card and of course that GCU 20% discount. If you buy several games a year it pays for itself at current $60 deal for 2 years, most of us got in at $30 deal before program started. ;)

Edit

Gotta agree about the price plummeting. No MP turned off a lot if people and kills replay value, $33 TIV on Amazon and Best Buy is best I see although prolly could sell pretty easy for more locally.

Best TIV I see is I wouldn't give up on them yet. They are pretty good with quickly handing out the bonus RZ $ usually mine shows up a day or two after release. Everyone is kinda surprised to have gotten this one so fast yours will come have faith. No miniature so they are giving an extra $5 RZ coupon as well. I've personally bought every bonus coupon game so far and only twice did I have to email and they quickly cleared things up. You can really rack up points if you have a BB credit card and of course that GCU 20% discount. If you buy several games a year it pays for itself at current $60 deal for 2 years, most of us got in at $30 deal before program started. ;)
when are they sending the extra $5 coupon?

give it a few days then and it should show. 90% of the time items will show in purchase history day item is bought or next day. but I have had it happen a couple of times will it didn't show up on normal every day purchases until 3 to 4 days later it perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. it eventually shows it nothing to worry about.
Appreciate it, never had that happen to me before. Or if it did, I don't remember. Thanks.

I am having a blast with this game though. Only got to play a few hours, I had to change the difficulty lower a few times. Then again I suck at FPS games.

Got off the phone with BBY and got some bullshit news. I had an issue with my game and they had to refund a certain amount (overcharged). The dude told me I won't see my credit for 6-8 weeks. The fuck is that about? I don't mind 15 days, but possibly 4 times the wait? Hell no.

how do i know i will be getting the $20 reward zone cert. there's nothing on my mybb reward acct under this transaction that evenly remotely mention the $20 cert reward. Also, I never even heard from bestbuy about my doom beta code. I pre-order 2 wks ago and got the game today.

how do i know i will be getting the $20 reward zone cert. there's nothing on my mybb reward acct under this transaction that evenly remotely mention the $20 cert reward. Also, I never even heard from bestbuy about my doom beta code. I pre-order 2 wks ago and got the game today.
it can take up to 15 days for it to show up as per the terms. And the doom beta code is inside of the game case which I'm assume you haven't even opened since you actually said it that way

I"m hesitant to open. w/o the $25 incentive, i'm not sure i would keep it.
Well it can take up to 15 days for the $20 to show up. I haven't recieved mine yet but I ain't worrying cause it normal sometime a week can go by before the points will post in the account. And the beta code is a voucher inside the case and the $5 will be emailed the 23rd

Well it can take up to 15 days for the $20 to show up. I haven't recieved mine yet but I ain't worrying cause it normal sometime a week can go by before the points will post in the account. And the beta code is a voucher inside the case and the $5 will be emailed the 23rd
I'll probably open it anyways. but base on my past experiences with these pre-order reward cert, i normally see the bonus points line pending. this time, nothing of that sort.

Same here.

The bonus points have always showed pending for me. This time, nothing's there other than the normal purchase points.

No points for me yet but I'm not worried. BB is pretty good with settling up as long as your paperwork is in order. And to those that are hesitant, the game is a lot of fun. Even though I'll probably skip out on the 2nd play through for now thanks to Watchdogs, look at it this way if you're GCU: trade value will probably hold and worst case it drops to $25 next week a BB so you're out $5 for a play through. And that's worst case. Best case, free play through and $25 back in rewards. Just my opinion but I thought I'd share it.

U also may save 20$ if Wolfenstein is part of the buy watchdogs deal

Well crap....I picked up my store pickup of Wolfenstein yesterday and I don't see anything on my account yet 2 other games I bought are showing as pending. Ugh.

ROFL

You do know the Doom beta key is inside the game case right?

Not only are my points not pending, I am being deducted 1500 points, and best buy are sending an agent to my house with an anal probe!

WORST PREORDER DECISION EVER.

Thanks a lot OP

Anyone else with a ps3 version have problems installing/black screen weird colors?

Once it started to install and froze at 37%, other games work and digital as well.

• Purchases                                                           15
  • RZGC Everyday Bonus Point Promo                  15
  • Victory Can Be Preordered Bonus                      500

hmm, shouldn't it be 1000, not 500.  Is anyone else seeing other 500 under somethng else? I'm not seeing the other 500 anywhere else.

Pre ordered 5/19 only have the 500 bonus points showing today along with purchase points. I really want to save on watchdogs as well

• Purchases 15
  • RZGC Everyday Bonus Point Promo 15
  • Victory Can Be Preordered Bonus 500

hmm, shouldn't it be 1000, not 500. Is anyone else seeing other 500 under somethng else? I'm not seeing the other 500 anywhere else.
I just Checked and my saying the same thing. I just posted on the forum. If you want go ahead and post to and that way Best Buy can see they goofed on a lot of orders. My Guess is They forgot to update the computers to the $20.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Let-s-Talk-Games/Wolfenstein-The-New-Order-at-Best-Buy/m-p/811684#M5042

Yeah I got the same thing shows 500 points hopefully with everyone calling and shit they'll fix it soon as I'm not going to bother calling right now as its a pain in the ass and just hope with everyone else calling they'll just auto-correct everyone.

bread's done
Back