Preorder: Beatmania Bundle (US) $49.99 Ebgames

[quote name='Roufuss']So who has the cheapest B&M price on this? Target?[/quote]I was hoping that $45 price would be in store too, but I haven't checked Target to see if they even got it in. I'm still waiting for EB to get it in, as I already have it pre-ordered.

Yeah...my Walmart order shipped today. No word yet from my Target order (it was a little cheaper). I ordered from two different sources to be sure I got at least one ASAP.

I don't know what took so long, but I finally got an email from EB saying my order shipped on the 30th. Value shipping, so maybe if I'm lucky I'll be playing it come Monday.

I don't know if this has been brought up in the thread, but the US controller is a bit different in size then the JPN controller. You can't swap out the control board between the two because the US one is about a cm thinner.

As for this game, it is good for beginners, but if you are a fan of the series, it would only be good to get to support the game in the US. Since it uses the 9th style interface, there is no judgement option and the game doesn't use ex scores or dj points, but instead just an overall score.

Mine's finally shipping from ebgames.com as well. $44.99 ($50.43 w/tax & handling) with my special discount.

FYI, for all who missed this great price, Fry's in Illinois is the only place to get this for $49.99 in-store, this weekend only. Price is good until Monday, 4/3. No other Fry's in the country is selling it for this low price.

OH NOES!!! My Walmart order shipped, and will be here next week, but my Target order says, "Delivery estimate: May 6, 2006 - May 7, 2006." That will be a whole month after I get my first! Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from Target?

VERY IMPORTANT: Walmart.com still has these as listed in stock for $59.85. Since the prices at EBGames, Gamestop, and others has already jumped to $65 AND they are out of stock online at those stores, jump on the Walmart deal quickly to save a few bucks.

Picked mine up at the local EB and then my online EB order shipped out the same day, going to switch them up and return the one i recently bought.

if you can't get it at EB/GS (online and/or in-store), and can't get to TRU to pick it up for $60, Best Buy has it priced at $60, too. i picked mine up from there earlier while also getting EyeToy: Kinetic ($30).

[quote name='ZR0 Limit']if you can't get it at EB/GS (online and/or in-store), and can't get to TRU to pick it up for $60, Best Buy has it priced at $60, too. i picked mine up from there earlier while also getting EyeToy: Kinetic ($30).[/QUOTE]

Nice, time to GGC that sucker and score it for $55.

bread's done
Back