Preorder Halo 3, get a free 4' Master Chief Wall graphic!

[quote name='help1']So far, this is teh best deal. But it really is the ONLY deal.[/quote]
i think it beats bb's 5$ marketplace point card. there is also liongames

As far as I'm concerned, Lion Games is still by far the best deal on Halo 3. Seriously, I'm over 30. There's no way I'm putting a 4' master chief on my wall. I'll take the deep discount from Lion Games any day.

[quote name='MikeC']As far as I'm concerned, Lion Games is still by far the best deal on Halo 3. Seriously, I'm over 30. There's no way I'm putting a 4' master chief on my wall. I'll take the deep discount from Lion Games any day.[/QUOTE]

What he said

[quote name='help1']So far, this is teh best deal. But it really is the ONLY deal.[/quote]

Lion games has the preorder for 40 dollars. I don't know what you are talking about... this being the "only deal"

AS cool as this is and I know I could net some big bucks on eBay with it, I just pre-ordered from Best Buy. They aren't offering it with the Legendary version anyway.

[quote name='linkpwns']Lion games has the preorder for 40 dollars. I don't know what you are talking about... this being the "only deal"[/quote]

No way am I buying this one online.

[quote name='Valkryst']probably b/c it takes longer then if you go pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Usually you can preorder one and let it ship whenever, then on launch go pick one up at any in-stock B&M. Keep receipt. When the preorder eventually shows up in the mail, just return that copy sealed to the store you have the receipt from. That way you get online preorder price with B&M immediacy.

I hate to say it but this is too much work and there's always the chance that something happens on it's way to you. Then you paid for 2 of the exact games and can't return any.

[quote name='Lbgrowl']Usually you can preorder one and let it ship whenever, then on launch go pick one up at any in-stock B&M. Keep receipt. When the preorder eventually shows up in the mail, just return that copy sealed to the store you have the receipt from. That way you get online preorder price with B&M immediacy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='drsuper23']I hate to say it but this is too much work and there's always the chance that something happens on it's way to you. Then you paid for 2 of the exact games and can't return any.[/QUOTE]

You're right that it's TWO trips to the store. Though I can't see your preordered copy ever showing up shredded to pieces or anything.

[quote name='Zoglog']is wall graphic a fancy way of saying poster?[/QUOTE]

I think it's more like a large, adhesive piece of vinyl.

[quote name='Lbgrowl']I think it's more like a large, adhesive piece of vinyl.[/QUOTE]
are you sure on this? Might just per order it and cancel ^__^;

[quote name='nonggame']are you sure on this? Might just per order it and cancel ^__^;[/QUOTE]

Just a guess. I'm assuming its similar to those fathead.com things. I think the site says you get it when you PICK UP the game, not when you preorder.

[quote name='Lbgrowl']Usually you can preorder one and let it ship whenever, then on launch go pick one up at any in-stock B&M. Keep receipt. When the preorder eventually shows up in the mail, just return that copy sealed to the store you have the receipt from. That way you get online preorder price with B&M immediacy.[/quote]
its a nice idea, but im not gonna try to pull this monkey bull shit for halo. ill just get it teh legit way, i dont mind paying a little bit more.

also, if you cancel the preorder before release date, they DO give u back ur 10$, right?

Damn I already preodered the legendary from them for $100. I wonder if I can somehow get just the wall graphic from them.

What is this B.S. of excluding Legendary? That would have made their $99 price point they had much longer than elsewhere even sweeter. Revenge for their lazyness in getting the price changed on Legendary?

there are a freaking ton of halo preorders, i think the posters will be given to who ever preordered 1st, not a launch day 1st come 1st serve. i think thats fair

[quote name='monkeydeew']there are a freaking ton of halo preorders, i think the posters will be given to who ever preordered 1st, not a launch day 1st come 1st serve. i think thats fair[/quote]

It's always a "first come, first serve" situation on things like that. As long as you preordered and you're picking up/buying your game, they'll give it to you if they still have any. (the first come part is re:the full purchase, not the reserve time).

On the flipside: Being it's a preorder deal, not a release day deal, they should know exactly how many midgy-chiefs they need. Being that it's Circuit City, however, that theory is thrown out the window.

Its probably just a wall panel like what you see at EB/GS. Now if it were to scale it might be an interesting purchase, but when you want to play as a 8 foot killing machine you kinda want the whole package.

And besides, I ordered the Legendary pack elsewhere...

If I wanted this game and had a CC near me I would do this deal because there is nothing like putting up a 4 foot MC on your dorm wall. Then again I hate the halo series (I love fps games, but not halo) and have no intention of buying this (don't ask why I hate halo).

Right now I know there are some halo extremeists somewhere who are drooling over this offer, lol.

[quote name='SuperJedi']You get it when you pick the game up, so all those pre-ordered it for $100 may be still in luck![/quote]

If I was picking it up, I wouldn't be as concerned as I could probably talk my way into it. I live an hour away from CC. I e-mailed them yesterday.

[quote name='Lbgrowl']Usually you can preorder one and let it ship whenever, then on launch go pick one up at any in-stock B&M. Keep receipt. When the preorder eventually shows up in the mail, just return that copy sealed to the store you have the receipt from. That way you get online preorder price with B&M immediacy.[/quote]
I plan on doing that but i must have this game at midnight launch. I also must have this wall dealie putter uper. Don't judge me.

[quote name='LiK']sorry, what's a wall graphic? a poster?[/quote] It's like a big cut out that sticks softly to your wall. Think a window cling on your car...

[quote name='$hady']It's like a big cut out that sticks softly to your wall. Think a window cling on your car...[/quote]

ah ok, thanks

[quote name='turls']they've ignored my e-mail about getting this with the Legendary edition, anybody heard anything?[/quote]

the site says CE and SE only, why even other emailing them.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']the site says CE and SE only, why even other emailing them.[/quote]

Because it makes no sense. Why would the premium one be excluded from the promotion. Even if it isn't a mistake, doesn't mean it isn't worth a lousy e-mail to try to talk my way into it.

[quote name='turls']Because it makes no sense. Why would the premium one be excluded from the promotion. Even if it isn't a mistake, doesn't mean it isn't worth a lousy e-mail to try to talk my way into it.[/quote]

well if its their policy then they are not going to make an exception for u, if u email them. They prob realize that the people who want the legendary are already firm about buying the game, while the SE and CE people might still be in the fence. Also, the legendary is supposed to be limited so..why bother having a promo for it, its gonna sell out anyway.

for anyone who preorder in store, did you reciept make any mention of the wall graphic?

My reciept just noted the standard edition of halo 3. Nothing about a wall graphic.

bread's done
Back