Preorder Lost in Blue 2 or Pokemon Pearl/Diamond at gamestop/eb for special stylus

fatbeer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
B180265Ab.jpg

Order Lost in Blue 2 and recieve a stylus pen/screen wipe FREE! The stylus pen lights up as you tap the touch screen to make fire! The screen wipe features a dome with fish and the wipe side looks like sand at the beach. This bonus will ship with your game and is available while supplies last. See stores for details.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B180265A

B180269Ab.jpg

Order Pokemon Diamond for the Nintendo DS and recieve a Collectible Pokemon Diamond Stylus with Dialga Topper Pen FREE! The bonus items will ship with your order and are available while supplies last. See stores for details.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B180269A

B180270Ab.jpg

Order Pokemon Pearl for the Nintendo DS and recieve a Collectible Pokemon Pearl Stylus with Palkia Topper Pen! The bonus items will ship with your order and are available while supplies last. See stores for details.
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B180270A

B180269Bb.jpg

Order Pokemon Diamond and Pearl for the Nintendo DS and recieve Collectible Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Styluses plus a Stylus Holder FREE! The bonus items will ship with your order and are available while supplies last. See stores for details.
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B180269B

[quote name='eldad9']I picked up the game and stylus. Which brings up an interesting question - what do I do with the (still shrinkwrapped) game? The stylus is the only reason I got it .[/quote]

return the game

[quote name='trunks982']Is your Lost in Blue 2 sealed like this:

[/QUOTE]

I use to work in a game store and alot of titles use to come like that. All you should do is either go back and have exchanged or open it right there so there arent any problems. But I have seen that type of wrapping style many times in the past.

Maybe someone could contact Konami to figure out what is going on with the shrink wrap on this game, this way we will know if Ebgames/Gamestop is opening the games or not.

Jesus guys, the shrinkwrap is legit. At my Best Buy, I've seen copies of Portrait of Ruin (another Konami game) in shrinkwrap as well as in folded factory sealed wrap. I've had as many as 5 Dawn of Sorrows in my possession from the TRU sale (though I sold all of them to CAG) and they all had the shrinkwrap. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Justice for All both had the shrinkwrap when I bought them at Circuit City and yet I've seen copies floating around that had the factory sealed wrap at Walmart. 3rd parties use either or.

[quote name='SaraAB']Maybe someone could contact Konami to figure out what is going on with the shrink wrap on this game, this way we will know if Ebgames/Gamestop is opening the games or not.[/QUOTE]
like I said before, Castllevanian also has shrink wrap like this other companies like Ubi also does it. Again it make no sense for EB to open new release title from the website.

[quote name='SaraAB']Maybe someone could contact Konami to figure out what is going on with the shrink wrap on this game, this way we will know if Ebgames/Gamestop is opening the games or not.[/quote]

I didn't open any copies of Lost in Blue 2 and then re-shrinkwrap them.

[quote name='reibeatall']I didn't open any copies of Lost in Blue 2 and then re-shrinkwrap them.[/quote] Your coworkers may have ;)

is there any PS2 games wrapped like that bad? i know some GC games do that especially from UBISOFT. even rayman rabbids for the wii wrapped like that.

I have just recently preordered BOTH Pokemon Dimaond and Pokemon Pearl (I'm such a Poke-Maniac! LOL).

I'm looking forward to playing the new set of games with my new styluses!! :D:D:D

can i still preorder Pokemon Diamond or Pearl and get 20% extra for trading in a game and also get the stylus?

when is the deadline for preorders?

the death jr game for ds will come with a grim reaper themed styuls. i think its the coolest one so far but lost in blue was kewl too

[quote name='monkeydeew']the death jr game for ds will come with a grim reaper themed styuls. i think its the coolest one so far but lost in blue was kewl too[/quote]

I don't even care about that game, but I do want that stylus! It looks pretty awesome.

[quote name='Rockgamer']I don't even care about that game, but I do want that stylus! It looks pretty awesome.[/quote]

ditto its the coolest one so far thats not phoenix wright

Just got my Death Jr. stylus in the mail today. It's great. Anyone else get there's?

I hope this will be like the LiB2 stylus, where they include another one in the box when the game ships.

[quote name='D. Monic']Just got my Death Jr. stylus in the mail today. It's great. Anyone else get there's?

I hope this will be like the LiB2 stylus, where they include another one in the box when the game ships.[/quote]

When did you order? I just found this bonus today and am considering preordering just for the stylus... game looks interesting, I hope it doesn't suck ;)

[quote name='sixersballernum3']When did you order? I just found this bonus today and am considering preordering just for the stylus... game looks interesting, I hope it doesn't suck ;)[/QUOTE]
I ordered on April 12th and the stylus shipped on the 17th.

In all honesty, I only pre-ordered it for the stylus. I admit I'm a sucker. Bonus styli are to DS games what bonus plushies are to console games: guaranteed to make me pre-order games I otherwise wouldn't even think about. It's kind of pathetic, but it's something I've learned to live with.

The DJ stylus is pretty cool though.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']When did you order? I just found this bonus today and am considering preordering just for the stylus... game looks interesting, I hope it doesn't suck ;)[/quote]
Me too, only just found out about the perorder bonus for DJ. What ever happened to that thread lisitng all the games with pre-order bonus?

Is the Death Jr. stylus an EBStop exclusive? I want the stylus but don't think I want the game enough to buy it to get the bonus (and there's no chance EBStop would let me keep it and refund my deposit).

I ask because none of the other guys are offering the bonus (not even konami.com).

Hmm. I'm considering preordering because the stylus looks really damn cool, but the screens at IGN don't look too promising.

of course gs will give you your preorder 5$ back. when you cancel, say 'dude this game totally sucks super monkey balls i'm not buying it

Since it's already shipping online, do you think stores would have them by now? The game is still about a month away from coming out, so I wanted to make sure the stylus was in stores before I preordered the game (I don't want any surprise delays or anything).

[quote name='D. Monic']Just got my Death Jr. stylus in the mail today. It's great. Anyone else get there's?

I hope this will be like the LiB2 stylus, where they include another one in the box when the game ships.[/QUOTE]
Sorry for quoting myself, but I wanted to let everyone know that my copy of DJ just arrived and it's official: it comes with another stylus. So if you pre-ordered DJ and already received the stylus, there'll be yet another stylus in the package when the game arrives.

Since this also happened with LiB2, I won't hesitate to jump on a Konami pre-order stylus bonus in the future. I'm sure it's a case of having more styli than pre-orders, but at least Gamestop and Konami did the right thing. They rewarded those who pre-ordered with an extra stylus. Good for them and good for us.

Excellent new mate, this is awesome, glad I pre-ordered :bouncy:

[quote name='D. Monic']Sorry for quoting myself, but I wanted to let everyone know that my copy of DJ just arrived and it's official: it comes with another stylus. So if you pre-ordered DJ and already received the stylus, there'll be yet another stylus in the package when the game arrives.

Since this also happened with LiB2, I won't hesitate to jump on a Konami pre-order stylus bonus in the future. I'm sure it's a case of having more styli than pre-orders, but at least Gamestop and Konami did the right thing. They rewarded those who pre-ordered with an extra stylus. Good for them and good for us.[/quote]

I pre-ordered mine in-store, and they didn't have any when I did (I just did it on Monday too, so if they got any earlier they definitely would have had them by then). They just got them in when they got the game in today, so I only got one. I guess it pays to order online instead of in-store.

I did think this was kinda weird though, since with the LiB2 and PW2 styli, they had them both in-store before the game even came. I got them both at the time I pre-ordered, and then I was asked if I had already got them when I came to pick the game up. I could have lied and said no, but I didn't want to screw over anyone else who pre-ordered the game.

bread's done
Back