Preorder Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Get Oracle of Seasons [$5.99 Value] + 30% Trade in bonus! [Gamestop]

I was told by the manager when I preordered it last night that Oracle of Seasons was included... So must print on receipt when you pick up

The deal isn't even officially announced yet.
This.

So if you already preordered it, you may want to go back whenever this officially gets announced or just try calling if they got the news.

@Wario64 - It is? Whoops........!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit. I wish it was Oracle of Ages. I actually own the original Oracle of Seasons Cart. Still a good deal though.

I just bought both Oracle of Ages and Seasons when they were first released on the 3DS. Ugh. 

Otherwise I would be all over this.

Great deal though for most everyone else!

A store manager at my Gamestop confirmed that this was happening. A code will be given when the game is picked up, she did say it was going to be in limited quantities, though she may have just said that to get me to pre-order.

How do these codes on receipt work for the 3DS games?  I still couldn't figure out how to enter it on the eShop.  When I got my code for Shin Megami Tensei IV from Gamestop, it said it wasn't valid.

I might pre-order this even though I have this on cartridge.  Might get Oracle of Ages as well, wish it was both as a bonus or built-in the cartridge of A Link Between Worlds.

How do these codes on receipt work for the 3DS games? I still couldn't figure out how to enter it on the eShop. When I got my code for Shin Megami Tensei IV from Gamestop, it said it wasn't valid.

I might pre-order this even though I have this on cartridge. Might get Oracle of Ages as well, wish it was both as a bonus or built-in the cartridge of A Link Between Worlds.
SMT code must be redeemed through the game.

So Zelda 3, part 2 is a physical item, and it comes with a download code for Seasons?

I wonder why they never sell 3DS game codes with bonuses/extras or have sales on them?

Has there been any announcement about a Zelda 3ds handheld? I don't have one and figure I should get one to play Zelda on and 3ds would probably be better than a Wii U.

Has there been any announcement about a Zelda 3ds handheld? I don't have one and figure I should get one to play Zelda on and 3ds would probably be better than a Wii U.
If Link to the Past came out on 3DS VC, it would be the first SNES game to do so. They haven't even released any GBA games for the 3DS VC, other than the ones they gave away to early adopters (which are not available for purchase).

In other words, I don't see it happening. Personally, I wish the 3DS VC carried SNES/GBA and DS games, and I also wish there was some way to play DS/GBA/DSiWare and keep the system in 3DS mode. I don't know if that's the reason they don't sell them on the eshop or what.

I have Seasons on GBC, but am tempted to pick it and/or Ages up on VC.

I pre-ordered it on Amazon when Visa Rewards customers were getting 20% off (do $8) so no incentive for me to switch over.  Here's hoping the deal isn't Gamestop exclusive... if not, bonus!  :)  If so, its still on my list, but seriously I do not need to Zelda handhelds at the same time, I can wait.

If Link to the Past came out on 3DS VC, it would be the first SNES game to do so. They haven't even released any GBA games for the 3DS VC, other than the ones they gave away to early adopters (which are not available for purchase).

In other words, I don't see it happening. Personally, I wish the 3DS VC carried SNES/GBA and DS games, and I also wish there was some way to play DS/GBA/DSiWare and keep the system in 3DS mode. I don't know if that's the reason they don't sell them on the eshop or what.
You may have gotten confused, I don't think he was asking about VC. I agree though, I wish the GBA ambassador games I got would go into Sleep Mode. It's definitely having a negative impact on my ability to play these games on the go.

To answer what I think was the original question: There was a Zelda LE 3DS, but there has not been one for the 3DS XL. People suspect there may be one for the holiday, though.

Zelda 3DS is ambiguous. Game or console?

I think I might just end up cancelling the order at Amazon and get a used one and use my SMT IV + FE: A credit for Oracle of Seasons if I want it later. I mean it's like $42 on my pre-order, but I don't think I really want to go that path. The one issue I have is that it might be difficult to find like FE: A was for the first month. I also read that some people had issues finding Ocarina of Time although I didn't encounter that problem here.

You may have gotten confused, I don't think he was asking about VC. I agree though, I wish the GBA ambassador games I got would go into Sleep Mode. It's definitely having a negative impact on my ability to play these games on the go.

To answer what I think was the original question: There was a Zelda LE 3DS, but there has not been one for the 3DS XL. People suspect there may be one for the holiday, though.
Sorry for the confusion. I was asking about a Zelda themed system for the xl like they are doing a pokemon one. I would love to see the other Zelda games on the eshop though as I have never really played any of them.

Sorry for the confusion. I was asking about a Zelda themed system for the xl like they are doing a pokemon one. I would love to see the other Zelda games on the eshop though as I have never really played any of them.
Seems crazy that they wouldn't do a Zelda-themed XL. That might actually be something I'd have been interested in if I hadn't grabbed the black one.

I've heard before that retailers don't like Nintendo having so many SKUs of the same hardware, but jeez. Some variety would be nice! I really wanted a green XL. You'd think they could have done that for year of Luigi :p

Still have both of my Oracle of Ages/Seasons GBC complete in box. Absolutely fantastic games. I think I GS may get my preorder now.

Nice deal. I was going to wait on this game, but I think I'll get it since I've been wanting the Oracle games too.

*edit*
I might just preorder the Zelda XL. It would make a nice 30th bday present from the wife. I actually like the design on this one.

Well, I already put down my reservation when I bought my 3DS. I'm going to have to clear some backlog for that 30% extra credit, though!

I'd pre-order that Zelda 3DS XL in a second despite just upgrading to a blue XL in July if the inside wasn't gold. I loved the outside of the system but yuck at the inside. I can't stand handheld screens that aren't black around the sides so that's why the two tone style of the XL works so well for me.

I'm hoping that in a rare case it comes with a download code (instead of pre-installed) because I think I'd rather try to sell it and just buy a physical copy.

OMG! A 3DS XL to match my DSLite! If it is announced for stateside, day 1 for me. It looks so nice. Can't wait :D
I forgot, what was the Zelda edition DSL released for (were 2 different ones I think)? Not sure if only one was in NA. There was also a Zelda GBA SP too I think. I don't have any of those.

Just a head up UK/DE/FR has the Gold 3DS XL Handheld Limited Edition + Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Two Worlds Game Bundle pre-order right now. Zavvi is the way to go.

Zavvi

GameStop is getting the Gold 3DS XL LE without the game for $219.99.

bread's done
Back