Prepare for Taco Bell Xbox One X Giveaway!

So I started reading that now the algorithm is completely random, but at the same time, there is still a gateway. Meaning that the first person to enter a code at the minute in question wins. So keep entering codes, but only at the minute change. A group of people on xbox one/taco bell reddit have started a spreadsheet and people have been giving their entry information.

Also, congrats man on the win! I'm so effing jealous! I want one of these systems so damn bad that I'm staying up at night trying to figure out how to win!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I started reading that now the algorithm is completely random, but at the same time, there is still a gateway. Meaning that the first person to enter a code at the minute in question wins. So keep entering codes, but only at the minute change. A group of people on xbox one/taco bell reddit have started a spreadsheet and people have been giving their entry information.

Also, congrats man on the win! I'm so effing jealous! I want one of these systems so damn bad that I'm staying up at night trying to figure out how to win!
Thanks for mentioning the spreadsheet. It will definitely be harder to win this with so many people catching on to early morning code entries.

No one’s winning from this? Lots of CAGers have won in previous Taco Bell promos. Hmm maybe they made it harder this time around.

I tried today at around 12:40pm EST and didn't win. I'm just glad I managed to actually get a box with an active code on it LOL

So how long does it normally take to get codes from sending in postcards? I’ll be sending off a bunch tomorrow, but now I’m worried about the timeframe!

I'm a little bummed. I got sick for 2 weeks from eating and I don't feel like I made any progress on my information gathering for winning. I am going to have to throw in the towel on this one. I will be trying like a mad man with anyone that has a cell phone to try and win once the free entry comes out on Nov. 12.

I did break down and buy one yesterday. I found a great bundle deal and went ahead and pulled the trigger.

My friend won by texting his code at 3:05 AM ET on 10/28.

I just won by texting my code at 4:34 AM ET 10/30.

Congrats to the winners! I am looking at these sets on ebay and it is so ridiculous how much they are going for! I am wanting one to keep, though. I just like the exclusive color and the exclusive elite controller color to match...  :pray:

Not a single postcard code received... this is bullshit lol. If I get them tomorrow, I'll only have 10 days to use 32 codes before the free one drops.

Well shit...not looking good then. Anyone every tried calling PrizeLogic and bitching about their turnaround time on these things?

Just Won. 6:44AM Central Time!
Did you win by text or website? It seems like everyone is winning by texting in instead of the website.

How many Taco Bell contest have you won so far? I remember you winning the last XB1X last year.

attachicon.gif
IMG_20181102_150545.jpg

Just got my console in today. Really quick turnaround.
Whoa, that is super fast. Congrats!

Did you win by text or website? It seems like everyone is winning by texting in instead of the website.

How many Taco Bell contest have you won so far? I remember you winning the last XB1X last year.
Website, and this is my fourth straight year.

Bought a box.  Got my food thru the drivethru and there was no box and was told they were out.  As I left, I saw some teenagers walking thru the parking lot tossing their trash on the ground.  It included a contest box.  Not worth going back to complain.

I finally won after about 20 entries!! I randomly woke up and plugged in a code just a second before the clock hit 3:30am pst on the website!

Maybe he got a bunch from the card method? Still waiting on my email codes....still... 2 more tries this morning around 4:30 est but still no luck.

bread's done
Back