Prepare for Taco Bell Xbox One X Giveaway!

But that would be odd considering no one else got their codes.

I emailed them this morning but I dont expect much. I'll report back with my response

how did you get 20?
I have went to taco bell twice to get my family dinner. Bought 4 boxes each time. So there is 8 entries... I had someone on reddit give me 5 entries after he had won.... then got 7 of my 10 postcard AMOE codes this past Friday... There is my 20 entries :D

Any time that people in the US wouldn’t be buying lunch/dinner would be your best bet. So yes, midnight to 8ish est is most likely your best chance.

Wait until you get three or four codes. You can enter for up to four adults per day in your household. Make sure you're using legit phone numbers and emails. I enter, my wife enters and my parents (who don't live here but crash here often) both enter. Every time that I have won (four years in a row now) I have simply entered the four codes when I woke up in the morning. Some Taco Bells are open 24 hours. The only time no Taco Bell is giving out the boxes is when all three time zones are at breakfast. I don't pay too much attention to the exact minutes or seconds.

I have simply entered the four codes when I woke up in the morning. Some Taco Bells are open 24 hours. The only time no Taco Bell is giving out the boxes is when all three time zones are at breakfast. I don't pay too much attention to the exact minutes or seconds.
What time do you wake up in the morning, Indi?

Same here... I’m determined, but dammit, I’m not sure how many more chalupas I can stomach.

Paying via PayPal for codes, I want this console to keep and play, not sell!

Regardless of how many Codes are obtained by an entrant, the method used to acquire the Codes, or the method of Game Play, there is a limit of one (1) Game Play per entrant per day via the Text Message method of Game Play and one (1) Game Play per entrant per day via the Online method of Game Play during the Game Period.

Regardless of how many Codes are obtained by an entrant, the method used to acquire the Codes, or the method of Game Play, there is a limit of one (1) Game Play per entrant per day via the Text Message method of Game Play and one (1) Game Play per entrant per day via the Online method of Game Play during the Game Period.
So I've disregarded this message the past 2 years I won without issue

Everything I’ve read on Reddit seems to say around 24-48 hours max till you get shipping notification. I still haven’t won, so I don’t have first hand info...yet!

For those that mailed in postcards, has anyone got their codes on a weekend?! Mailed in 32 and only got 2 codes so far this past Thursday...and after Sunday the codes are useless! Frustrating as hell!

So I just son at 513 am CST on the free code.

Thing is that I just used a bogus made up account that I just created and didnt 100% remember the details of the account.

*subject to verification

TBXYVFFWCRRP is the free code

I hope they don't send it. I hate when people manipulate the system and throw in tons of fake accounts/bots.
fuck off you crybaby. The hypocrisy of being on a gaming deals, glitch, and exploit website trying to moral shame someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck off you crybaby. The hypocrisy of being on a gaming deals, glitch, and exploit website trying to moral shame someone.
lol... im not a crybaby, I won last week through my AMOE postcards I sent in. I was patient and only submitted for the amount of people in my household as per the rules. You are just cheating the system, so like I said, I hope they don't send it to you.

I don't get why they even do the reusable code. Seems to just be asking for exploits. They offer an easy way to get several dozen entries without purchasing anything but some post cards, so unless they are legally required I wish they wouldn't do it.

lol... im not a crybaby, I won last week through my AMOE postcards I sent in. I was patient and only submitted for the amount of people in my household as per the rules. You are just cheating the system, so like I said, I hope they don't send it to you.
Actually, per the rules, you cant use multiple accounts per household to bolster your chances of winning. Since we're on the subject, the burner account in question utilized my girlfriends phone number and the address to my job so I wouldn't appear to be doing exactly what you did. Good for the goose but not......

I don't get why they even do the reusable code. Seems to just be asking for exploits. They offer an easy way to get several dozen entries without purchasing anything but some post cards, so unless they are legally required I wish they wouldn't do it.
I think it's because how terribly mismanaged the postcard system is. They dont send the codes out until theres less than enough time to use them all and worse, fail to respond to inquiries regarding said postcards. I'm sure several individuals spent cash on a no purchase necessary contest to send in 30 postcards to receive any number less than 30 of codes. I'm one of them.

I sent fifty and had them all exactly two weeks from sending them in. I know not all would have that smooth experience though. All was good last year too.

I sent out my allotted 32 postcards and got TWO codes before the free code came out. Of course I got 6 more pop up in my email today. Son of a bitch...

bread's done
Back