Prepare for Taco Bell Xbox One X Giveaway!

Oh, that's right. I didn't get my postcards sent until that Friday after the contest started though, so I was a day or two behind from the start. Wish things could've been different and I would've finally won. I'm nearly 0-50, and after tomorrow morning I'll be down to just the free code each day.

Actually, per the rules, you cant use multiple accounts per household to bolster your chances of winning. Since we're on the subject, the burner account in question utilized my girlfriends phone number and the address to my job so I wouldn't appear to be doing exactly what you did. Good for the goose but not......
In the event that a household plays the Game using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Game Plays associated with that household (determined by Sponsors or Administrator in their sole discretion) may be disqualified.

You admitted to using a burner account.... I used legitimate email addresses, and only submitted 3 entries in a 24 hour period to be deemed a winner. So that's me, my wife, and daughter.

In the event that a household plays the Game using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Game Plays associated with that household (determined by Sponsors or Administrator in their sole discretion) may be disqualified.

You admitted to using a burner account.... I used legitimate email addresses, and only submitted 3 entries in a 24 hour period to be deemed a winner. So that's me, my wife, and daughter.
And I only used 4 unique email addresses. I never said it was fake I just called it a burner. Calm down chief

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, that's right. I didn't get my postcards sent until that Friday after the contest started though, so I was a day or two behind from the start. Wish things could've been different and I would've finally won. I'm nearly 0-50, and after tomorrow morning I'll be down to just the free code each day.
To you or anyone else.... I know it's useless but I just received an email of some free codes. Did anyone want?

I don’t want to offend or upset anyone with this question...do you think eBay demand for this will go up after the sweepstakes is over, closer to holidays? Or do you think it will die down?

Limited to less than 2 months of obtaining, only a few thousand will be claimed. I gotta go with high demand, low supply, high probability of high Ebay sell prices with no chance of decrease

I got screwed on price on ebay for the gold ps4, I still scored $550 for it but it originally sold for $1150 but the buyer never paid, by the time it sold again prices dropped hard

Demand has gone down a bit though already simply because SO many people are selling them at this point. I’m trying my damndest to get one, but there’s no way in hell I’d pay $750+ for one.

I've debated selling this taco bell xbox one x to buy a nintendo switch and have some money leftover for xmas but its kinda cool to have a rare console.

I won... thank goodness. I can finally go to sleep like a normal person. This prize doesn’t come with a game :/ last years came with Forza and codes for gears. Oh well. I’ll be keeping this one!

Yeah you'll get it monday or tuesday.

I won mine monday morning and received it yesterday
Is there any way to change the start up sound to the default Xbox one? I appreciate Taco Bell doing these giveaways, but I’m not a fan of the subliminal messaging haha. And also, did you need to sign for the package?

Im beginning to wonder if trying to enter in the earlier hours is counter productive, given how the people that actually care enough about winning this are all aiming for that time.

Just won at 6AM central.

I genuinely don’t want it though. Anyone know the best place to sell? I see they’re going for $800 on eBay.

Just won at 6AM central.

I genuinely don’t want it though. Anyone know the best place to sell? I see they’re going for $800 on eBay.
As someone who has been trying everyday to win it and is like 0-35 , did you really have to post

"I genuinely don’t want it though."

As someone who has been trying everyday to win it and is like 0-35 , did you really have to post
As someone who’s been posting for just over a year, I’m getting sick of all the sensitivity on this forum. Not trying to take anything out on you specifically, but I miss out on things all the time. No sense in being bitter over it.

Definitely seems like these have hit maximum saturation on EBay, and are not getting the price they were a week ago. I’m wondering if it would swing back the other way toward Xmas.

Definitely seems like these have hit maximum saturation on EBay, and are not getting the price they were a week ago. I’m wondering if it would swing back the other way toward Xmas.
I’m trying to think of who would buy it and I can’t help but feel like it’d be collectors or something. Guess it could make a good semi-gag gift too with the whole gong thing.

I’m trying to think of who would buy it and I can’t help but feel like it’d be collectors or something. Guess it could make a good semi-gag gift too with the whole gong thing.
You could try FB marketplace or offer up, but get ready to be lowballed.

Been a couple days and no tracking confirmation yet.. :/

Crap... you guys I'm worried. Rules say you can text AND enter through email once a day, but I won doing both with the FREE code which they say is once a day......

Been a couple days and no tracking confirmation yet.. :/

Crap... you guys I'm worried. Rules say you can text AND enter through email once a day, but I won doing both with the FREE code which they say is once a day......
Calm down. They're just being slow. Holiday weekend. It's going to be fine

I agree with this... I've won and it pisses me off that people just enter these contests to make a quick cash grab by selling their prize.

I agree with this... I've won and it pisses me off that people just enter these contests to make a quick cash grab by selling their prize.
I don’t understand why it’d bother you though. You’re no more entitled to one than someone who would rather sell it.

You really should stop being captain crabby. Folks spend thousands on Taco Bell and because they get a prize from them to sell for profit you're salty. Maybe this "prize" will pay for Christmas.

Whatever the case it's a prize that anyone can win. Chill

I don’t understand why it’d bother you though. You’re no more entitled to one than someone who would rather sell it.
It creates inflation... people charging for more than what the item is worth and making it harder to obtain for someone who actually wants it.

You really should stop being captain crabby. Folks spend thousands on Taco Bell and because they get a prize from them to sell for profit you're salty. Maybe this "prize" will pay for Christmas.

Whatever the case it's a prize that anyone can win. Chill
Who tf spends thousands at taco bell?

If you're looking for somewhere to send this gag gift I can DM you my address :whistle2:

It creates inflation... people charging for more than what the item is worth and making it harder to obtain for someone who actually wants it.
This is bullshit. I’ve seen 10 ads or so on eBay selling it for $650-$750. With tax, the bundle would be $700 from a retailer for a new One X and elite controller. I was planning to sell mine for about this much too. There literally is no inflation at the moment.

bread's done
Back