Prize Rebel--Free Microsoft Points, Amazon Giftcards, ANYTHING!

[quote name='PrarieD0G']
EDIT: GamingLagoon has improved a lot lately. They're still not perfect, but it's worth signing up for IMO[/quote]
Old post but it's always been the same :/

PrizeRebel UPDATE:

December Contest: We will be giving away game codes for the Xbox, Wii and Maplestory from Dec 24th to Dec 31st from Noon to 2pm PST - EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Odd, I've never been called by an advertiser (unless it was an offer that REQUIRED to be called), and I've been doing this for about 6 months. Must have been one of the newer offers. =/

www.privatephone.com

You should sign up for a free voice mail account there. Use that phone number for all future offers.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Odd, I've never been called by an advertiser (unless it was an offer that REQUIRED to be called), and I've been doing this for about 6 months. Must have been one of the newer offers. =/

www.privatephone.com

You should sign up for a free voice mail account there. Use that phone number for all future offers.[/quote]

gah, privatephone is going down on December 31st :bomb:.

I've filled out about 5 offers now and only 1 of them was credited. Do they credit later or are they all supposed to be instantaneous?

A lot of them will credit you after 24-48 hours. Depends on the offer, really. Make sure you are clearing your cookies between offers (if you haven't been doing that). Disable your firewall, popup blocker, etc. Also, a lot of ISP's will block some of the files necessary for offers to credit (that has been a problem for me with Comcast). You could try asking PrizeRebel if you could fill out offers at your public library. 9 times out of 10, that will guarantee that they credit.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']A lot of them will credit you after 24-48 hours. Depends on the offer, really. Make sure you are clearing your cookies between offers (if you haven't been doing that). Disable your firewall, popup blocker, etc. Also, a lot of ISP's will block some of the files necessary for offers to credit (that has been a problem for me with Comcast). You could try asking PrizeRebel if you could fill out offers at your public library. 9 times out of 10, that will guarantee that they credit.[/quote]
I sure hope they will credit by tomorrow or the next day or whatever. I have spent from this morning till now filling out forms and all I have in my account is a lousy 2.85 pts. I fucking refuse to fill out another thing till I get some credit. Not that there would be any point anyways. I've filled out most of the free ones already!

Also, can you fill the same form out over and over again? How on earth do you get enough points? There isn't enough points in the free stuff to get jack.

Wow. I hope it works for you too... it all depends on your ISP really.

Really the best way to make some major points is to do one of the Credit Card required offers. Those WILL work, and a lot of the time they are free; you just have to cancel before the trial period ends. Stamps.com, Napster, and eFax are all good ones to do that won't cost you anything.

If you want, you could also try getting some referrals, but that requires advertising (i.e. my signature). That can be a big help if you get a bunch of referrals that do a few offers each. It adds up quicker than you would think.

i just signed up like 4 days ago and i've got 16.60 alot better than gaming lagoon im still waiting for my wii points card from like 2 weeks ago

[quote name='ParticleReality']So basically, all I have to do is anwser questions? I wont need to give out my number or sign up for stuff with my credit card would I?[/quote]
Correct. There are plenty of free offers which don't require credit cards (or any financial information). Just informational surveys, basically. The credit card offers are all optional.

I cant seem to get anything to credit no matter what I try. I use CCleaner and different real email address for each offer but never get any credit. Is there somthing special to do to get them to credit?

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I cant seem to get anything to credit no matter what I try. I use CCleaner and different real email address for each offer but never get any credit. Is there somthing special to do to get them to credit?[/quote]
Unfortunately, it sounds like your ISP is blocking some of the cookies/data needed for your offers to credit. There's really not much you can do about that. It's just bad luck; I know--it sucks.

Wait... there is one thing you could try. Ask Prize Rebel if you can fill out offers at your public library on a specific date. I did this for another freebie site (MFF), and all my offers credited since the libraries have their own ISP usually.

And cona33, please create your own thread to get referrals. It's more polite, plus you'll probably get noticed more that way. ;)

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Unfortunately, it sounds like your ISP is blocking some of the cookies/data needed for your offers to credit. There's really not much you can do about that. It's just bad luck; I know--it sucks.

Wait... there is one thing you could try. Ask Prize Rebel if you can fill out offers at your public library on a specific date. I did this for another freebie site (MFF), and all my offers credited since the libraries have their own ISP usually.

And cona33, please create your own thread to get referrals. It's more polite, plus you'll probably get noticed more that way. ;)[/quote]

Would IE or Firefox be more likely to credit from Prizerebel? I can get points from Gaming Lagoon no problem with IE, ($54 worth so far). Would like to try a couple things before resorting to the library.

here are some instructions on how to go about working with prizerebel, my referal link is in here if you would be so kind as to help me out :)

If U wnt Free Stuff read dis U wont B let down -mclovin
Ok everyone, I'm about to show you step-by-step how to get free anything without the use of a credit card! This is legit its me chris lol mclovin talkin plz read carefully to get wut you want fast msg or cmt me if you got question lol happy free stuff shopping :))

Step 1 creating an e-mail account
the first step to getting your free stuff is to create a secondary e-mail account.
I recommend yahoo. You'll be getting a lot of junk mail on this account, but you will also recieve your points at this account so make sure you read before you delete anything or you might accidentally delete your important ones because some offers require an activation for approval
After you are finished creating an account, move on to step 2.
Step 2 signing up
Your not quite ready to recieve the free stuff just yet. Now that you got a secondary e-mail account, its time to sign up! go to the exact link below to sign up.
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=49865
This link is my referal link. by you signing up at this link i get a bonus 20 % of wut you make. NOTE!!!! i dont take any of your points i just get a bonus. so if you make 10 points i get 2. When you sign up youll get a refferall link and can do it to your friends and get a bonus 20 % of wut they make. but for now plz be kind and use my refferal link ppl lol i would really appreciate the help.
Once you get there, click on "sign up" on the left where you see "home, faq, login, and sign up". Then, you should be asked for your e-mail address. Type in the e-mail account that you created in step 1 and a password. Once you've completed the sign up process, your almost ready to collect your free stuff! lol sounds easy right ive been doin this and its worked for me i got an xbox game so im not lying. :))
Step 3 Completing Offers
One last step before you're ready to claim your free stuff, or whatever it was you came here for! Now that you're a member, you'll need to start earning "points" to get free prizes. The objects you want are a certain number of points so the more surveys you complete the better the prize and you pick wut you want.
"points" are recieved by completing offers. To start doing offers, go to the home page and login with your e-mail account and password. Then go to the "offers" section. You'll be given a LOT of offers to choose from.
Each offer shows how many points it gives and a description of what is required to earn the points. I recommend that you start with the higher offers close to 2 points and work your way down to get points quickly.
When your filling out an offer, You don't have to give your real home address or phone number. In fact, I highly recommend you don't. Just be sure to give your real e-mail address. Be sure to check your e-mail address every now and then because you'll need to confirm yourself as a member for a lot of offers in order to get points. Here are a few tips for filling out offers:
1. Read the description before doing an offer, so you know exactly what you need to do in order to get points
2. Delete cookies between every offer to increase chances of getting credited for completed offers. do this by going to tools in the toolbar internet options etc.
3. Remember that even though most offers will give you points instantly after finishing the offer, some will take up to a day to finish pending even if it doesn't say so. So if you don't get points for an offer, never give up. Just go on to the next offer.
Once you've saved up enough "points". You are finally ready to recieve your free stuff so claim your prizes and dont wry these ppl dont send junk mail. beyond this if you have more questions or cmt me or msg me. if in the event you sign up and still have questions read their faq or ask them yourself they have good ticket systems.
thanks guys and enjoy your freebies lol
-Mclovin CHris :pP

:wall: I guess people don't know how to read ^^. :bomb: Oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal with the thread-jackers....

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Would IE or Firefox be more likely to credit from Prizerebel? I can get points from Gaming Lagoon no problem with IE, ($54 worth so far). Would like to try a couple things before resorting to the library.[/quote]
I've asked PrizeRebel once and they said both should work, but I'd go with IE, just to be safe. It's more universally supported. You could also try Opera if you wanted. I've tried that before and it worked for a couple offers.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']:wall: I guess people don't know how to read ^^. :bomb: Oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal with the thread-jackers....

I've asked PrizeRebel once and they said both should work, but I'd go with IE, just to be safe. It's more universally supported. You could also try Opera if you wanted. I've tried that before and it worked for a couple offers.[/quote]

firefox is workin jus fine for me, im about a 90% approval on prize rebel n 75% on gaming lagoon

It's okay manofsteel. Thanks. :) The best way I know of spreading your link is to just put it in your signature. You could also make a YouTube video on it.

Well, I finally got off my lazy butt and got a pic of GHIII uploaded. Here it is:
DSC_0047.jpg

I only need 0.7 of a point to get my next item (Xbox 360 controller + wireless receiver)! Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.

1. I don't need CCleaner if all I need to do is delete my cookies when I'm about to start a new survey right?
2. Am I suppose to put my real information down on these other sites with the exception being a spam account?

Thanks.

[quote name='Hostile']1. I don't need CCleaner if all I need to do is delete my cookies when I'm about to start a new survey right?
2. Am I suppose to put my real information down on these other sites with the exception being a spam account?

Thanks.[/quote]
1. Correct. CCleaner would do the same thing.
2. Yes, you should put down your real info and use your "spam" email address.

You got it. ;)

bread's done
Back