Prize Rebel--Free Microsoft Points, Amazon Giftcards, ANYTHING!

Has anyone ordered a physical prize shipped to your address? If so, what's the average amount of time that it takes for an order to be shipped?

I've only pre-ordered a game from Prize Rebel. I'd imagine it would take around a week though... Anyone actually ordered and received anything though?

[quote name='PrarieD0G']I've only pre-ordered a game from Prize Rebel. I'd imagine it would take around a week though... Anyone actually ordered and received anything though?[/quote]
I got 1600 MS Points.

Nah, I meant like a material item (not a code). Should have been more clear, my fault. Seriously though, it shouldn't be more than a week to receive your prize. Even if it does take longer--who cares--it's free!

I am trying to get 130 points for the a Nintendo DS lite and So far I got 35 points. All the my offers now Won't give me any points!! I've been going trying to find message boards and trying to post my Referal link up praying that people will join and get points but so far only 15 signed up but they never got any points! I found these message boards and It looks like when you post your Referal you get alot of people to help out and get points. I was wondering If you guys would please sign up under my link and Maybe try to get me some points? Well my referal link is
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=37587

I really hope you guys can help a Noob out. Thanks.

Gah, I'm so close to being able to preorder Zelda: Phantom Hourglass that I can taste it, lol. I did a few offers today and 4/5 of the them credited. Not bad.

I think i've done about every single offer there is, but I've only gotten 20 points total. I got an itunes gift card, since I already have plenty of ms points, and I wanted some new music.

You mean every single free offer, heh. I can understand where your coming from though. Yeah, I've spent a fair amount on iTunes myself, heh.

Did you hear iTunes is now offering DRM-free music? Costs .30 extra though...

EDIT: I've updated the OP w/ new information.

I'm 10 points away from being able to pre-order Mario Galaxy. I decided to get that instead of Phantom Hourglass...

If anyone needs any help or advice, feel free to ask.

PrizeRebel is now running a contest for September. The top 5 refferers (who get the most refferal points) will win pretty sweet prizes. Here are the prizes:

1st Prize: $250 Credit to spend on Amazon.com
2nd Prize: $200 Credit to spend on Amazon.com
3rd Prize: $150 Credit to spend on Amazon.com
4th Prize: $100 Credit to spend on Amazon.com
5th Prize: $50 Credit to spend on Amazon.com

I would be extremely grateful for anyone who signed up under my link and did some offers. It's really a great site, too.

I just pre-ordered Super Mario Galaxy through PrizeRebel, w00t! Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

I did like 4 offers in a row last night, and all of them credited withinin 24 hours--some within minutes even. Nice.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']I just pre-ordered Super Mario Galaxy through PrizeRebel, w00t! Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

I did like 4 offers in a row last night, and all of them credited withinin 24 hours--some within minutes even. Nice.[/quote]
Way to go!

I got an amazing 3.2 points from refs alone today. Awesome!

This Site never gives me credit. Ive been doing offers for a while and i only have 5 points while some prople already got like 4 M$ point Cards. What am I not doing?

It could just be bad luck with your ISP. Some ISP's just block some of the stuff that is necessary for getting credit. Did you check out my Advice in the OP?

You should also clear your cookies between each survey/offer. This will help ensure that you get credit. A program such as Ccleaner (http://www.ccleaner.com) is helpful for tasks like this.
So yeah, make sure you are clearing your cookies in between each offer. Also, disable any web accelerator (i.e. FasterFox) or Ad-blocker (i.e. Ad-block plus).

If you really wanna rack up points fast, CC offers are the way to go, though.

Yes, Comcast does block some stuff. That could be your problem. I have Comcast too, and some of the offers won't credit for me either. I think it's different in each area though.

You could try contacting PrizeRebel support and asking if you could go to your library to fill out offers. I've done that for MFF and it all offers credited perfectly for me.

Hmm... I dunno. Sounds like it could be gaming related. Just say you need to hook up your Xbox360 to the internet, lol.

As a side note, I've noticed that GamingLagoon offers more points for some of the same offers that PrizeRebel has. They've also done a revamping of the offers, placing offers that usually credit one category and those that don't normally credit in another. I've gotten a bunch of offers to credit lately.

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=61417

Hehe, I use MyFaveFreebies as well. I used to have it posted in the OP, but I took it down since so many people were having problems with offers crediting due to most ISP's blocking the stuff. The only way to get credit for most people (for most offers) is to go to your local library and complete offers. I probably got the most payout from MFF though.

Here is what I had originally posted:

MyFaveFreebies--earnings so far 137 pts = $137

Another good site (with even higher payouts than Prizerebel) is MyFaveFreebies. Yeah, the name sounds lame, but it is definitely the easiest freebie site I have ever used. You can earn 1 full point (valued at $1) for simply inputting your email or zip code in certain sites! There are about 100 of these types of offers too.

UPDATE from the Admin:
Remember, you must use an email address that belongs to you, your own personal information on the second page and you must now complete the survey. You have to get to the page that says "Last Step"

Also - If I discover that you are doing ANY offer on multiple sites, your account will be placed on hold permanently. No exceptions.
So far I've been credited 101 points just from doing zip code or email offers. Yeah, it's awesome. At first I thought it almost too good to be true, but it actually works. The site is privately owned by a mother of two who is just trying to make a little extra cash, so it's definitely trustworthy. She is willing to work with you on almost anything.
HINT: Read the FAQ: http://www.myfavefreebies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=245

One tip I can suggest though, is to use Firefox when completing these offers and to clear your cookies (using a program such as CCleaner, for instance) after each offer. The site owner says the most offers are credited at once per day, so don't panic if you're not receiving credit right away. Check out the forums to find answers to commonly asked questions. Some of the prizes include Amazon Gift cards, Paypal money (yes, actually money, lol), Xbox 360, iPods, and more.

Well, anyway, here's the link: http://www.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=1312

Or if you just want to sign up without giving me referral points: www.myfavefreebies.com

bread's done
Back