Prize Rebel--Free Microsoft Points, Amazon Giftcards, ANYTHING!

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Bump.

Are any of you guys starting to have luck with MFF?[/quote]

yea i just started on that site and i've done like 4 of those enter email and zip code offers and i haven't gotten pending status or anything....going straight to Fairy tale thingy lol

Well, it usually takes 24 hours for the offers to credit, so I wouldn't give up quite yet, heh. Just check back tomorrow and see what happened.

i dont even know if i did it correctly ........i just clicked the box with the link to the offer page........put in my email (junk email one) and thats it.............im used to cashcrate

That's all you should have to do. :)

Clearing cookies in between offers can sometimes help too, but that is not always necessary.

To send a support ticket saying you want to use a diff. computer, do you have to just say that you're going to use any different computer or do you need to be specific?

Just tell her that you are going to use a different computer to see if more offers will credit (you don't have to be real specific). That's what I did when I told her that I was going to the library. Just wait for her approval, and it should be fine.

Good luck! =)

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Bump.

I think I'm going to the library to fill out more offers again tomorrow. ;)[/QUOTE]
I was tempted to stop by my library today .. but woke up too late since I had to get up too early for Vista, lol

[quote name='PrarieD0G']I'm tellin' ya man--you can't go wrong with the library, lol.

What have you been doing with Vista?[/QUOTE]
Absolutely nothing! Its sitting in the box still, in a corner .. lol

Okay, WTH, I just ordered a DS lite on MFF and knowing that I'd have a little left over, I wanted to get a 25 dollar Paypal but it says I have 0/-7 points...

Thanks a lot, djsmooth! Now if you do some offers I'll get 10% of what you make, yay. :bouncy:

Oh, the negative points just means you had 7 points left over, xboxowns. That means for your next prize you will only need 7 points less that what the actual price says. Nothing to worry about.

For example, say you want an iPod video for your next prize. You only need to earn 243 points (instead of 250) to get it.

[quote name='xboxowns']Okay, WTH, I just ordered a DS lite on MFF and knowing that I'd have a little left over, I wanted to get a 25 dollar Paypal but it says I have 0/-7 points...[/quote]

that means you have 32 points. it subtracts from the prize requirements when you cash out if you have any extra points. that means you can order it and still have 7 points.

also, if you like the support i just gave you then check out my site, with more than 170 zip/email offers

www.cashchute.com :cool:

One note about Cashchute though:

Cashchute and MyFaveFreebies have many of the same offers (especially for the zip/email submit offers). You should pick one or the other to avoid being banned by both sites for completing the same offer twice.

Good luck with the offers. I still haven't gotten around to going to the library lol. Tomorrow is my last day that I could do it... I'll be gone to this summer school thing to learn Web design/Flash animation for the whole month of July.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']One note about Cashchute though:

Cashchute and MyFaveFreebies have many of the same offers (especially for the zip/email submit offers). You should pick one or the other to avoid being banned by both sites for completing the same offer twice.

Good luck with the offers. I still haven't gotten around to going to the library lol. Tomorrow is my last day that I could do it... I'll be gone to this summer school thing to learn Web design/Flash animation for the whole month of July.[/QUOTE]

...fuck. There goes my yet to recieve DS lite and PSP.

Just letting you guys know: the deadline is tonight--before midnight--for prize submissions for MyFaveFreebies and FairyTaleTreasures if you want to receive your prize/money next month. I have just submitted my prize requests... Hopefully everything will go smoothly :D .

Well, this will probably be my last post until August, as I'm leaving to go to this Governor's School thing. I will be there for the whole month of July. I'm going to be learning Web design/Flash animation. I'm not really looking forward to it, but I'm hoping for the best, heh. See you guys later!

Well, it looks like I'll be able to use the computer here from time to time... but I won't be able to fill out any offers. :( Oh well.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']One note about Cashchute though:

Good luck with the offers. I still haven't gotten around to going to the library lol. Tomorrow is my last day that I could do it... I'll be gone to this summer school thing to learn Web design/Flash animation for the whole month of July.[/quote]

I don't think this is true as the lady at MFF told me the offer sites don't log ip. They just insert something into the cookies and check the email form to make sure its not a dupe.

Uhhh...I just did about 10 of the offers last night and none have credited.

First 5 I put ONLY email/zip and then rest i did the whole surveys...

Did you clear your cookies after each offer? For the email addresses did you use the "dot trick"?

It really should have credited, and you should not have had to do the complete surveys if it was a zip/email offer.. Some ISP's just don't work with these sites as well. Hopefully that's not the case for you. I mean, I easily got 190 points on MFF.

Like I said, if all else fails, just go to your local Library. Make sure you send in a support ticket before you go thouh. For me, making $50-100 is worth the trip, haha.

...I signed up under you... REFERRALLL!L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A LLLLAAAA

if only there was a way that the refer'ers would give back to the referals, too, that would be sweet, so everyone could benefit on CAG

[quote name='Babber2wocky']...I signed up under you... REFERRALLL!L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A LLLLAAAA

if only there was a way that the refer'ers would give back to the referals, too, that would be sweet, so everyone could benefit on CAG[/quote]
Thanks! Much appreciated!

Yes, it would be nice if the person referred got a benefit as well... But such is not the ways of the referral system... Well, now that your a member, you can start getting referrals from fellow CAG'ers too. It doesn't take long to get your first one, trust me. Most people on here are very friendly and willing to help.

djsmooth, to what site are you referring? None of my credits have been revoked so far.

Just another bump for the day.

I did have about 40-some credits revoked from MFF today, but that was not the site's fault. Here is an explanation:

[quote name='"MyFaveFreebies"']

I wish I had better news for you. I can't even think of how to say everything that needs to be said, so I'll just break it down the best way I can.

First of all, it is not only this site that has been affected by the email/zip problem. Some other sites (one VERY high profile one) are also being affected. So don't think it's a MFF problem.

The advertiser got mad because there is a group of people using a bot to fill out the offers. They were mad because a whole bunch of people were using fake email addresses. They are not pleased with the quality of the traffic that they received from these offers.

As of yesterday, a settlement had been reached that would have been bad, but not horrible. We were going to lose some credits, but keep the majority of them. This morning, the advertiser changed their mind and decided to revoke the entire month's completions. That's right - they wanted to revoke everything going back to June 1st.

Luckily, my affiliate manager is awesome and has been able to talk her boss into absorbing the loss for the first half of the month. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done to salvage the second half of the month. All leads from email/zip submits have been revoked.

That means that a lot of you will not be paid as you had anticipated. There is nothing I can do about it, unfortunately. I know it's not fair to those of you who did everything right, but that's the game we're playing. Sometimes you CAN get something for nothing. Sometimes you can't.

My affiliate manager is in the process of setting up some new easy offers with a different advertiser. She asked me to apologize to you guys and promises to have new stuff soon.

I have asked her to have the advertiser in question review the quality of our current traffic. If they are not happy with it, I will be pulling the email/zip offers. It's just not going to be worth having them if they're going to take off with the leads and not pay for them.

It's not fair. I'm not happy about it. We're ALL losing money here.

I'm in the process of adding new offers from a new affiliate site. I'm doing what I can to get you guys some new amazing offers. Hang in there - we'll have some new stuff soon![/quote]

An update for MFF:

So it looks like we're on track again! Thank you all for making the effort so we can keep these great offers.

Remember, you must use an email address that belongs to you, your own personal information on the second page and you must now complete the survey. You have to get to the page that says "Last Step"

Also - If I discover that you are doing ANY offer on multiple sites, your account will be placed on hold permanently. No exceptions.

I added this to the OP too, just to make things clear.

Updated the title. I feel like PrizeRebel is more worth promoting at the moment, lol. It just feels more consistent than MFF (although payout for MFF is usually higher).

I also wanted to add that using RoboForm will make your life a lot easier when filling out these surveys. One click and all your info is filled it. Also, one click and all fields can be set to "No." It's awesome--such a time-saver. And there's a free version too! http://www.roboform.com/

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1570

bread's done
Back