Prize Rebel--Free Microsoft Points, Amazon Giftcards, ANYTHING!

I signed up for MFF. With the email and zipcode ones, do you have to fill out all the stuff afterwards with yes or no and go through all that? Or is it safe to close out the window after you enter your email/zip?

I'm pretty new to these types of sites. So bare with me :p

From what the admin says, you're supposed to fill in the "yes/no" parts as well.
Also, please remember that you must go all the way through the survey until you see the "Last Step!" message. You must use your own valid email address and your own valid personal information.

However, you may be able to get by with just doing the first 2 pages. Experiment with it, and see what works.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']How long does it take for Napster to approve?[/quote]

Anyone?

I signed up for the Napster trial a couple of hours ago and I haven't got credit for it yet. I cleared cookies, downloaded Napster, everything.

I don't want to be screwed out of the 4 points I need that will net me a 2000 point Wii card.

Sorry man, can't help ya with that one. I haven't done that offer.

Give it 24 hours, and it should credit for sure. If not, just send in a support ticket and I'm sure they'll be willing to help.

I'd probably give them a full 24 hours to credit, since most of these sites import their stats daily, and no I'd also say theres no limit however I don't frequent FTT personally .. Prarie can answer those questions better I'm sure.

Thanks, Foladar.

Yeah, if you complete the offers before midnight, they usually credit sometime the next morning/afternoon, in my experience. There's no limit to how many you can do; however, I wouldn't recommend doing them all in one sitting because, that way if nothing credits, it won't all be for nothing.

And remember, if nothing is crediting, just head to your library and try doing some offers. That almost always works.

I got screwed out of a dollar on PrizeRebel. Signed up for the Bargain.com deal where they charge your card $1 and didnt get credit :bomb:

Gaminglagoon was working well for me last night. Got about 10 points to go through in under an hour.

Send in a support ticket to PrizeRebel. They can check with the sponsor to give you credit (hopefully). Nice job on earning all those points on GL.

I submitted a ticket to PrizeRebel a few days ago and they said "Please read the faq on reasons for no credit. We cannot help you beyond that."

Looks like I'm out a dollar. I did request a 2000 wii points card though, might give it to my nephew for Christmas or something. Or keep it until I get two of these http://retrousb.com/index.php?productID=122 through GL offers :D.

Any idea how long an offer stays in pending for? I haven't received an email from PrizeRebel and submitted the prize request this morning.

And I might need to break from PR for a while because the same offers are on GL and I don't want to dupe any of them and get my account terminated.

My request for a prize took nearly a week, if thats what you meant? You mentioned an offer first, then prize, so confused me there.
It was also for a Wii points card.

Yeah I meant prize request instead of an offer. So it took a week before they mailed it out? Or it arrived a week after you requested it?

Also, did they email you the code or mail the card? It doesnt really matter, but if I do gift it, I'd like to give them an actual card.

Darn, I'm sorry that they weren't more helpful and that you wasted a dollar (and your time)... that must be annoying. The same thing happened to me on GamingLagoon (with the Stamps.com offer).

For me it only took about 3 days to get my Wii Points code via email. Some people get theirs with in a day or 2 even. I guess it's a YMMV thing.

Email seems like their only method of giving out Wii Points though...

Grrrr first the Napster and now the HearMe trial they both never credited to my account. And I only need 4 more points till I can get a Wii point card and it's really annoying that two trial offers can't even credit.

Man, that sucks. I always stick to the non CC offers. The one CC required offer I did was the GottaPlay one, and that worked for me. Tough luck man...

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Man, that sucks. I always stick to the non CC offers. The one CC required offer I did was the GottaPlay one, and that worked for me. Tough luck man...[/quote]

Well their non CC offers suck and most of them I've already done on other sites.

I only need just over 2 more points so I wanted something quick and easy that didn't require my cell phone number.

[quote name='ragnarok989']Does this have that phone number crap like Gaming Lagoon?[/quote]

Nope, it doesn't. Much less of a pain that way.

This is a really nice site. I don't have 5 pages of pending offers like with GL. I'm going to get some wii points in case I ever find a Wii somewhere.

Hey, just joined the site yesterday and I got a few questions about this. If anyone can answer them I'd be very thanful.

First, has anyone requested a physical prize that needs to be shipped to an address? Because I'm only doing the entire enchilada for a nunchuck controller but prizerebel doesn't know my address. Do they ask for your address when you order a physical prize?

Second, I know some offers dont' give you any credit, but others want you to complete multiple offers INSIDE those offers so they can be considered "complete". Has anyone else gotten this issue? Because it's really ticking me off because they're allegedly under the "non Credit Card" offers and you actually need a credit card to go through the offer.

Third, how long does it usually take when the offers say "Credit in 24 hrs"? Is it at the 24 hrs or just at a random time?

Fourth, the website tells you to not do offers more than once. Thing is, a lot of them don't credit instantly and since a lot of the sites look the same, I end up doing them more than once. Does doing offers more than once nullify your credits or not?

Sorry for all the questions, and please don't skip over this post just because it looks long :p. Thanks in advance to anyone who answer my questions!

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Actually I think he was talking about getting Wii Points from Prize Rebel, lol. It's okay though. Thanks for the heads up ^^.[/QUOTE]
Well, at the end of his post, it said "in case I ever find a Wii somewhere." so I figured I'd help him attempt to find a Wii somewhere, lol

Grrr, i've been stuck at 7.8 points all day, even though I did at least 20 offers. Even a free one that was supposedly worth 10 points. Hopefully it'll get credited within the next couple days.

And yeah, I was talking about finding a Wii. Thanks for your help though, but I don't really like gamestop.

Like 'em or not, if they have a Wii, I'd definitely pick it up there .. otherwise call your local Walmart in the mornings and see what they have.

[quote name='Foladar']Well, at the end of his post, it said "in case I ever find a Wii somewhere." so I figured I'd help him attempt to find a Wii somewhere, lol[/quote]
Ooh, yeah, my bad. I overheard one of the empoyees talking, and they said that they get them at the beginning of the week, but everyone asks for them at the end of the week because that's when they get paid (and then they're out of stock).

And yeah, I would just get a Wii anywhere you can find it. Craigslist sometimes has decent deals if you don't mind doing that.

bread's done
Back