Prizerebel = Great! + Sharedreviews Easy Money!

THANKS to wowimsocute for signing up under my referral

good luck on your quest to get crap from amazon

Do you think we should clear our cookies and change email addresses after each offer or just the BigBuck surveys??

Got a question for you guys.

I've been a member of P2S for about a week now and it is awesome, I recieved $52 worth of credit in that short amount of time. Anyways, I placed an order with amazon and shortly after I got a alert message saying they wanted additional information, mainly if the address I signed up with is where I live. I was wondering if this is normal or if I should be concerned? I used my Grandparents address because I always have my packages sent there for a number of reasons (mainly because the people I live around are asses and steal/or open packages and mail). I told them this but they haven't responded...should I be worried about them banning me or something? I wasn't aware that I was doing anything wrong if that's the case.

clear cookies after every offer

As for neosmith... it normal. Just send whatever additional info they need and you should be all set.

[quote name='DrazenX']clear cookies after every offer, make new emails for every offer you do that is from the same company.. ex. if you want to do 5 brandarama's, make 5 emails. If you want to do 1 brandarama and 1 bigbuck, you only need one because they are from different companys.

As for neosmith... it normal. Just send whatever additional info they need and you should be all set.[/quote]

Yeah I explained to them that I used my grandparents' address instead of my own because we've been having our mail tampered with lately. Hopefully they will understand and I won't get my account suspended or my order denied.

I've already bought a Guitar Hero 2 bundle from this site. :D I used up pretty much all of the free crediting offers for that. Please refer under me (check sig)

It sucks how every single thing from Amazon 25 bucks and under now has a 7.50 dollar shipping fee. It's a new policy, apparently.

Alright I have a promo code for YourPS34free.com. from an employee of the company. it works and I recommend it!

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4392831

the referral promo code is actually encrypted in the URL of the website (the last seven #'s) in which it awards you with 99999999 referrals which is (UNLIMITED).

Once you are on the site, create an account, and sign in. *IMPORTANT*set it to referral account , complete only one offer because the link depends on you having credit. just do a free trial offer and cancel after the requirements are met, so it will be free.

after it registers and you receive credit for your offer. you will receive the unlimited referrals. PICK THE PLAYSTATION 3 PACKAGE YOU WANT, AND ITS YOURS!!!!

**PROMOS CODES ARE GOOD FOR 15-20 OUTSIDE ACCOUNTS**
--TRY THEM BEFORE THEY ARE OUT--

Sorry to hear that. Good luck on SharedReviews. I'd start doing them now, because approving is a bitch. The good news is, if they reject it, you can easily edit and re-submit it again and it goes to the top of the list (which takes like a day). I've only gotten like $30 total, but haven't been doing reviews. I should start doing some.. I think max is like $150.

You bump way too much. If I join under you, what do I get? Briiibe me :)
You have 5 minutes.
Go.
EDIT: No wai, free $2? I'm in, lulz

Ok, I'm bored. It's saturday night, parents watching TV, nothings on TV, can't play Halo 3, going to try to do 5 reveiws by the end of tonight. How long does it take for them to give you credit for the reveiws?

lol... it takes a LOOONG time... i started on monday... havent had a single one credited yet...

but it's legit.. so you know that sooner or later they'll get to you

I signed up under your referral. Wrote a review about my 360. Depending on how long it takes to approve, I will write about 10 more I have already prepared.

i would suggest writing 5 at a time... because they give you $10 for every 5 approved reviews...

Yeah, but it takes a while. I hope my reveiws pass. I really want a good $50 on paypal, since mines been at $0 at the start, and I want BioShock/The Simpsons Game off of Ebay/Online

Edit: it also seems like a very new community

Well you never know if they'll accept it or not. This site needs to hire atleast 5 more reveiw workers if they want to succeed. Just did a Nyko Intercooler Reveiw for the 360, included 2 pictures. Going to do 2 more than stop for the day

well... ive seen reviews of my friends who got theirs approved... and mine are easily better.. so im not too worried... and if its not good, they tell you what to fix and you go to the top of the que again.. usually its grammatical errors

Hey guys...can you cash out by any other way than paypal? I don't have a paypal account (my mom does, but...). I signed up under OP. :)

bread's done
Back