Prizerebel = Great! + Sharedreviews Easy Money!

[quote name='Bszelda']Hey guys...can you cash out by any other way than paypal? I don't have a paypal account (my mom does, but...). I signed up under OP. :)[/quote]
That's simple, really. Paypal is a simple 3 minutes sign up, or you can just tell your mom, to give you $10 when she sees the money in her paypal.

"Ho, payup."

"ho payup" is the way to go!

well im done with 12 reviews.... none approved yet.. but i dont need to buy anything atm, so im fine waiting

Bump

The first 2 reveiws I did were approved. I'll do about 4 more when I get home. Thx Drazen

lol got more approved..

$30 is being sent to my paypal on monday!

so 30 bucks in my first 10 days... less than 3 hours of work

Got yet another accepted. All are now accepted. Will do to more before I go to college. $4 till I cash out. I think they're doing me fast since I gave them advice for their forums.

Bump- Doing one more reveiw for today, that'll make it $10 so I can finally get money into my paypal account

Went ahead and signed up under you. I already right GPT reviews on my site, so might as well get paid for some other writing...

[quote name='brashl']And they didn't send me a cofirmation e-mail, not an auspicious start...[/quote]
They're a new site, get over it we can get free munneys!
Confirmation isn't needed when you already have given your paypal email :p
2 more until my first payout...I really wanna buy those Burger King 360 games online for cheap

[quote name='Leek']They're a new site, get over it we can get free munneys!
Confirmation isn't needed when you already have given your paypal email :p
2 more until my first payout...I really wanna buy those Burger King 360 games online for cheap[/quote]

Do you work there or something? Confirmation e-mails are pretty standard, kinda hard to screw up usually.

what do you mean confirmation email?

as in the email you get when you sign up

"click here to activate your account or w/e"

if thats the thing.. you might have spelled your email wrong

Nope, because I tried to rereigister and it said my e-mail is already in use, so the registration must have gone though. I e-mailed support but got nothing back yet. For whatever reason, the confirmation e-mail never got sent.

So how long do the reviews usually take to credit? I did a few yesterday, and am curious as to what the average time for them to be credited is.

Finally my 5th reveiw was approved. I'll be getting $10 on monday. What can I spend online with paypal, could I spend ebay? I wonder what I could get with that little :p I'm going to try to do 5 more tonight, so I can get a nice $20 gift for myself by xmas[360 accessory, or Xbox Live card?]

Does take kind of long to do.
I'm signed up to a site like this, more Offical, and not beta.

It's Easy. But it takes time and effort.

[quote name='KoA']Does take kind of long to do.
I'm signed up to a site like this, more Offical, and not beta.

It's Easy. But it takes time and effort.[/quote]

This is very easy, I signed up a few days ago and got 8 reviews approved and many more to go.

Just got my 5th approved! Now for the cash out. Anyone know how to cash out? Thanks, I appreciate it.

EDIT: Nevermind, it looks like they just PayPal you the money on Monday.

Just finished doing 5 reveiws. I'll do 5 more in the morning. I plan to do 5 a day every weekend to cash out my munneys. Planning to get about $30 by next week.

bread's done
Back