Project X Zone, the Namco/Capcom/SEGA RPG, comes to NA, EU and AU

Out of curiosity, when does the game get seriously difficult? I'm at Chapter 18 right now and I have probably only lost groups 5 times total so I haven't been close to defeat at all. Chapters are taking 60-90 minutes each right now. I'm really enjoying the game. I don't think there has ever been an RPG I've played before where I don't really care what the story is. The gameplay alone makes this one of the best game I've played on my 3DS.

In the 20's you start getting multiple bosses. In the 30's you get Elite Mooks with between 40-90K health. The last two stages are all bosses. The last stage has every boss in the game you have to beat. Twice. And the Big Bad has double the range of anyone else in the game. Plus over 250K in health. And only fighters with more than 2 range in attack can reach him. Oh yea, and every boss counter takes off 50-75% Max HP.

I didn't get in serious trouble til the last battle, and it was really just the main baddy, because he could wipe teams in one attack.

I beat the New Game Plus a few days ago. 91 hours total for the two games. Took longer this time since I went after every baddie this time instead of focusing only on the bosses. And in the later levels I had the entire team take on one boss at a time instead of splitting them up at the fork. Still had to use most of my healing items.

I just got my copy from GameStop an hour ago.  Its the limited Edition as well.  I had a coupon to take off 15% too.  I am very excited!  The poster is very bad ass!

Picture!

bread's done
Back