PS Home E3 - FREE PS+ (30 Days), Games, Betas, and MORE

Autosaver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

8951086990_0ec01a9868_z.jpg

8949929795_2492825486_z.jpg

8949887559_60c7c6138d_z.jpg

8951077642_8648bf269f_z.jpg

PS+ is a trial code so it's not available for people that are currently paying for it. You still get a code though so you can either give it away or whatever.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

What games will be included this PS+ month?

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

Uncharted 3? Deus Ex? :O

Last edited by a moderator:
I got all the codes, and I only really want the PS+ and Music unlimited.  If anyone has a spare ps+ that they would like to trade, I would be extremely grateful, if not that is perfectly fine I want to give these codes to anyone who wants them free of charge.  Just shoot me a pm.

xyxyfan, on 18 Jun 2013 - 06:04 AM, said:
Segagamer34, on 18 Jun 2013 - 05:35 AM, said:i was able to snatch all these great items .....so happyare you going to use your ps plus code if not can i please have it i beg you

sorry already used it =(

Have PS+ for whoever has a CC, does NOT have PS+, and can use it, QUICK!

Member who has been here over 30 days.

I forgot I still had this, tried using it and it says its either expired or not correct (which I doubt cause I tried both on the PS3 and on my web browser). :whistle2:(

I forgot I still had this, tried using it and it says its either expired or not correct (which I doubt cause I tried both on the PS3 and on my web browser). :whistle2:(
If you already have plus it will display that message. It also might do that if you've had plus in the past, though I don't know what the requirements are for this pass besides lacking plus at the moment.

I have one (1 month free) PS+ code to give away.

The first person who posts a photo of a their PS Vita running any level in wild west for Sly Cooper Thief's in Time.

OR

posts the name of:

Sly 4 the Lead Designer

Sly 4 Art Director

Name of the new ancestor introduced in Sly 4.

Take it or leave it...

:)
SInce nobody here can answer my question, here is the answer:

Matt Kramer

Bill Spence

Bob Cooper.

So to get the code the first of the following to get posted:

A photo of a Sly Cooper 4 hideout or level (not the demo or early access demo) running on their Vita or PS3, gets the PS+ code that I have.

OR

SQUAROL posts a response in this thread. (since he was the first to get 2 out of 3 correct.

OR

I post the code here at ~10:30 PM PST and whoever uses it first, gets it. Don't bother PMing me.
lead designer matt kramert

art director dev madan

bob cooper new ancestor

Crap, forgot about this myself, was going to put this in the free/giveaway section but might as well put it here.

I have two codes:

PS+ Code & Music Unlimited.

Remember, you need a  CC for Playstation Plus & cannot have a current active PS+ membership.

First person that PM's me gets to decide which code they want. 

EDIT: GONE

decided not to use my code, it should still work.  first person to to post here to request it will get it!

edit: sent to sninh

Anyone still wants PS+ or music unlimited code? First to PM gets it, only a few hours left to redeem...

Edit: PS+ code taken 

Damn I forgot about this and it looks like all my codes are dead.  They really should have it be till 12am PST not East Coast time.

bread's done
Back