PS Home E3 - FREE PS+ (30 Days), Games, Betas, and MORE

Autosaver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

8951086990_0ec01a9868_z.jpg

8949929795_2492825486_z.jpg

8949887559_60c7c6138d_z.jpg

8951077642_8648bf269f_z.jpg

PS+ is a trial code so it's not available for people that are currently paying for it. You still get a code though so you can either give it away or whatever.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

What games will be included this PS+ month?

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

Uncharted 3? Deus Ex? :O

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to use my PS+ trial or Music Unlimited codes. First CAG to PM me will get both.

edit: gone

Do you need a credit card to use the PS+ trial code?
Yes, it asks you for one before you can fully redeem the code.
So...if I cancel now...will I keep my membership for the full 30 days?
You can turn off auto-renewal billing so you will not be charged with a 3month membership once the month trial is over. That should be in account management.
Awesome thanks! I haven't had a PS+ membership since they gave it out free after the PS network hack. I went ahead and bought a couple of games now. Not a whole lot that I want yet. The Tomb Raider reboot for about $21 seems interesting especially since it comes with a second game. I'm just not sure I'm ready to pay that much considering it will probably be $10 later this year on disk.

You can turn off auto-renewal billing so you will not be charged with a 3month membership once the month trial is over. That should be in account management.
Awesome thanks! I haven't had a PS+ membership since they gave it out free after the PS network hack. I went ahead and bought a couple of games now. Not a whole lot that I want yet. The Tomb Raider reboot for about $21 seems interesting especially since it comes with a second game. I'm just not sure I'm ready to pay that much considering it will probably be $10 later this year on disk.
Make sure you cancel the renewal under the "Services list", too.

• On the XMB, navigate to
    icn_psn.gif
    (PlayStation Network).
  • Press the
    icn_btnx_color.gif
    button, and scroll to
    icn_Account_management.gif
    (Account Management)
  • Press the
    icn_btnx_color.gif
    button, and scroll to
    icn_tmanage.gif
    (Transaction Management)
  • Press the
    icn_btnx_color.gif
    button, and scroll to
    icn_settingItem.gif
    (Services List).
  • Scroll to the service you wish to no longer have renew automatically, and press the
    icn_btnx_color.gif
    button.
  • Highlight the line item marked as "Subscription" and press the
    icn_btnx_color.gif
    button.
  • The "Cancel Automatic Renewal" button is highlighted at the bottom of the screen. Press the
    icn_btnx_color.gif
    button on your controller to cancel the subscription renewal.

The hoverboard is so fun! Especially when you have a tore-up looking avatar and a wireless keyboard! LMFAO!

If you want any of the games that are free this month, I'd use it sometime within the next week or two. Chances are you can still get the games that will be released for july, before your trial expires. It's up to you if you can beat all of them by then or whatever. :p

I went through the hoops yesterday.  My Destiny Theme code keeps coming up invalid.  So does the PS+ one, don't know if thats due to already having plus though.  I know it doesn't stack but I would think it would at least come up on what it is.

I have a PS Mobile code, Killzone Mercenary Beta code, and Music Unlimited code to give away. Post here and I'll send you a pm. One per person.

I have a PS Mobile code, Killzone Mercenary Beta code, and Music Unlimited code to give away. Post here and I'll send you a pm. One per person.
i would like the killzone mer c beta code (please) :)

also if possible anyone have a ps+ code :3 , unfortunately i only have a vita..

I tried to install home again and my HD is full, If anyone has an extra code I would love to use it (just want to backup my save files)

I have 40GB left and it wont let me download Uncharted 3. Also, anybody else have problems with the music unlimited code? Mine keeps saying invalid as soon as I tried to enter it.

Does anyone know how long we have to do the ps + trial quest? I haven't had a chance to log onto home this week and would like to know if I still have a chance.

Music Unlimited: 2H4Q-NAN3-QPNL

Killzone Vita Beta: 247R-LNNH-MBR6  (can be redeemed on Aug. 21)

PS+ code: GONE

i would like the killzone mer c beta code (please) :)

also if possible anyone have a ps+ code :3 , unfortunately i only have a vita..
Just wondering, if you only have a Vita, why would you want the beta code?
Killzone Mercenary is for the PlayStation Vita. Shadow Fall is for the PS4.

Thanks, I'm really glad I found this thread! The themes are pretty cool and I'm really looking forward to the Killzone Mercenary beta.

Have they said when the E3 space is going away?  Just wondering as I have a few more missions to finish.

Have to say, completing the quests was a bit more fun than I thought it would be. Not that I bothered with any more quests after I got the PS+ code, but thought it would be more time consuming and tedious than it wound up being. Now to download Vanquish.

Have PS+ code. First CAG with at least 200 posts to quote this will get it.

-Edit- sent to nnthomas

I wonder if the PS Plus trial codes will be okay to use in November.  I was thinking of holding onto it until so I could play some PS4 multiplayer, at least until I get a 12-month card.

I really need to start entering codes, before they close that E3 booth, to make sure I copied them correctly.

I have one (1 month free) PS+ code to give away.

The first person who posts a photo of a their PS Vita running any level in wild west for Sly Cooper Thief's in Time.

OR

posts the name of:

Sly 4 the Lead Designer

Sly 4 Art Director 

Name of the new ancestor introduced in Sly 4.

Take it or leave it...

:)

I have one (1 month free) PS+ code to give away.

The first person who posts a photo of a their PS Vita running any level in wild west for Sly Cooper Thief's in Time.

OR

posts the name of:

Sly 4 the Lead Designer

Sly 4 Art Director

Name of the new ancestor introduced in Sly 4.

Take it or leave it...

:)
lead designer matt kramert

art director dev madan

bob cooper new ancestor

bread's done
Back