PS Home E3 - FREE PS+ (30 Days), Games, Betas, and MORE

Autosaver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

8951086990_0ec01a9868_z.jpg

8949929795_2492825486_z.jpg

8949887559_60c7c6138d_z.jpg

8951077642_8648bf269f_z.jpg

PS+ is a trial code so it's not available for people that are currently paying for it. You still get a code though so you can either give it away or whatever.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

What games will be included this PS+ month?

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

Uncharted 3? Deus Ex? :O

Last edited by a moderator:
40 gigs for uncharted 3. That's going to take forever.

edit: was able to cancel the language packs and the 3d movies. So that will help a bit.

Question to people with PS+: Can you get the free Vita games without owning a Vita? I plan to get a Vita eventually, probably after the PS4 launches and I will get PS+ with that, but I want to use the trial for now to "purchase" Gravity Rush, Uncharted, and Virtue's Last reward and play them once I have a Vita.

Yes. Grab all the games you can. They will reactivate when you renew your plus.

Also. Try Google to see if there's a certain time lapse period.

Yes. Grab all the games you can. They will reactivate when you renew your plus.

Also. Try Google to see if there's a certain time lapse period.
Excellent thanks! Been doing a bunch of research about how the free games work and couldn't find an answer to that question.

Question to people with PS+: Can you get the free Vita games without owning a Vita? I plan to get a Vita eventually, probably after the PS4 launches and I will get PS+ with that, but I want to use the trial for now to "purchase" Gravity Rush, Uncharted, and Virtue's Last reward and play them once I have a Vita.
You can indeed! Just need to keep your Plus account active until (as I plan to do). I did not see Virtue's Last Reward on there though.

Here's the video I made showing off all of the rewards that you get from the quests with dynamic themes first:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFr4Jvp5DYk[/youtube]

You can indeed! Just need to keep your Plus account active until (as I plan to do). I did not see Virtue's Last Reward on there though.
It will be added in June, don't know exactly when though.

Finished all quests. I think it would be an interesting way to advertise if it wasn't so unbelievably laggy. All I wanted was the KZ Mercs beta code, which of course turned out to be one of the last quests >_>

PS+ and killzone code did not work, anyone have that problem?
PS+ doesn't work if you have a sub.

Killzone isn't out or even dated (code is said to work on Aug 19th, but Sony isn't the best at keeping times), so why the fuck would you even bother trying it?

PS+ and killzone code did not work, anyone have that problem?
The Killzone Mecrs Beta starts on August 19th. The PS+ Code only works for non PS+ members or maybe you wrote down your voucher code wrong. You can always go back to the E3 Booth and double check.

PS+ code only worked for me when I used it under account management, redeem code - when I entered it in in the store it said the code was invalid.

what exactly is required to get the free 30 day trial?  are they any walkthrough vids on getting it?

That was so unpleasant, like the worst fetch quests in the worst MMO ever...

Yeah I figured it out once I started getting the codes to actually load. I got everything except the mobile game, plus trial (already a member) and the killzone beta (traded my vita in)

I did all the quest, even though as much as I hated it because I wanted the Last Of Us theme. None of the codes where working kept saying failed try again later. I am going to go back today and hopefully get al the codes I unlocked (30 days of Sony Music, 30 days of Plus, Destiny theme, Last Of Us theme) Not to worried about the other stuff. I do need to figure out how to get that Beyond theme. I pre-registered over the weekend.
Took me a few minutes to figure it out but if you go to the kiosk it should be the last item in the quests list, select it and the code will be in there.

I beat every quest and unlocked everything, plus code isn't stackable but at least I got the themes and other freebies.
can i get you plus code because it says mine is invalid
Have you had plus in the past? I've heard the voucher code doesn't work for anyone who's ever had plus regardless of whether or not you're currently subscribed to it.
forget it i copied the code wrong it worked now :)

I beat every quest and unlocked everything, plus code isn't stackable but at least I got the themes and other freebies.
Have you had plus in the past? I've heard the voucher code doesn't work for anyone who's ever had plus regardless of whether or not you're currently subscribed to it.
I was giving PS+ after the whole PS3 being down for 5 months thing. I guess ic ant earn this free 30 day trial? I havent tryed but if i cant use it i wont even bother.

Is it possible to get this trial on a vita? that's all I have but was interested in trying out PS+ without having to enter a credit card or anything for a trial

I got a question about the PS Plus trial code stuff.

If I used a CC for a PS Plus trial a few months ago, can I use the same CC for another PS Plus trial? 

Ugh! Crap must be broken, again. Viewed the kiosks over and over and over. And, I've been in this damn E3 theater for an hour or so.

I stopped just before inFamous the other night. All my check marks were there. Codes showed up, too.

I was giving PS+ after the whole PS3 being down for 5 months thing. I guess ic ant earn this free 30 day trial? I havent tryed but if i cant use it i wont even bother.
It should work. I've had both the 30 days free from the PSN outage and one of the other 30 day trials they've given out in the past and it still worked for me.

That was so unpleasant, like the worst fetch quests in the worst MMO ever...

I did all the quest, even though as much as I hated it because I wanted the Last Of Us theme. None of the codes where working kept saying failed try again later. I am going to go back today and hopefully get al the codes I unlocked (30 days of Sony Music, 30 days of Plus, Destiny theme, Last Of Us theme) Not to worried about the other stuff. I do need to figure out how to get that Beyond theme. I pre-registered over the weekend.
Took me a few minutes to figure it out but if you go to the kiosk it should be the last item in the quests list, select it and the code will be in there.
After going through and doing all the quests, I have yet to get the Beyond theme I pre-registered for. It doesn't appear at the bottom of the list for me. All of the codes worked fine for me though. Wish I would've read before that you can't redeem the Killzone Beta until August. Haha.

I'm trying to get the free month but I'm constantly getting disconnected. I sure hope they make their network better with PS4. If anyone has a code they can use since they're already plus could you pm me with it? I can't get it to work.
Edit: nevermimd its finally working. Now I'm looking for some stupid keys that are nowhere to be found.

Holy shit these quests are a waste of time. They're sure making you work for this. The last one SURPRISE! Watch our videos for half an hour! Excuse me while I go to the store. When I get back it should be done...

How are the themes you get? Are they actually worth it and are they dynamic? Do they have E3 plastered all over them, like the free themes you got when voting for the games of the year or whatever sony had a month or so back.

How are the themes you get? Are they actually worth it and are they dynamic? Do they have E3 plastered all over them, like the free themes you got when voting for the games of the year or whatever sony had a month or so back.
Both themes (Destiny and The Last of Us) are dynamic, but to an extent. It is just 3-4 different concept arts in a slideshow. There is no E3 logo or any logo (except for their respective titles) that is obtrusive. The Beyond theme has only two different concept arts, and it works just like the other two.

If you need visualization, check Frisky's post in this thread. He uploaded a video of all the themes.

The themes aren't that great, in my opinion. I was really looking forward to the Last of Us one and ended up using the Destiny one.

The Destiny one is the one I planned on least likely using, but it's actually my favorite of the three.

The themes aren't that great, in my opinion. I was really looking forward to the Last of Us one and ended up using the Destiny one.

The Destiny one is the one I planned on least likely using, but it's actually my favorite of the three.
I agree with you. Destiny ended up as my favorite out of the three.

does anyone know when this ps home E3 free stuff is over cus i wont be able to get to my ps3 till sunday and i do want to get haunt the house unless if someone is nice enough to let me have a code they dont want that is 

Where do u get the trial code? I did all the quests and don't see the code anywhere.
Go to the quest station kiosk and slect the playstation plus quest. The voucher will show up there.
Thanks. I was confused because of the cape.

Do you need a credit card to use the PS+ trial code?
Yes, it asks you for one before you can fully redeem the code.
So...if I cancel now...will I keep my membership for the full 30 days?

does anyone know when this ps home E3 free stuff is over cus i wont be able to get to my ps3 till sunday and i do want to get haunt the house unless if someone is nice enough to let me have a code they dont want that is
I'm not using mine. I'll PM you when I get home.

bread's done
Back