PS Home E3 - FREE PS+ (30 Days), Games, Betas, and MORE

Autosaver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

8951086990_0ec01a9868_z.jpg

8949929795_2492825486_z.jpg

8949887559_60c7c6138d_z.jpg

8951077642_8648bf269f_z.jpg

PS+ is a trial code so it's not available for people that are currently paying for it. You still get a code though so you can either give it away or whatever.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

What games will be included this PS+ month?

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

Uncharted 3? Deus Ex? :O

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone explain how to complete the Hohokum fetch quest? I'm confused and can't figure it out.

Edit: Finally found the beginning of the fetch quest. Just keep looking around the Hohokum area!

Can anyone explain how to complete the Hohokum fetch quest? I'm confused and can't figure it out.
Is that the one you need to look for the invisible eyes? If so just move along the outer walls throughout the map. They show up as you get close to them.

Failed To Download Voucher Code for my The Last Of Us Dynamic theme lol. Got most of the other rewards though no problem.

Recorded videos for everything, so all I have to do is edit them, upload them, and I'll post a link to them when it's done.

I got all of the codes besides the Last of Us code, which I suspect is because of the servers being hammered right now.

Recorded videos for everything, so all I have to do is edit them, upload them, and I'll post a link to them when it's done.

I got all of the codes besides the Last of Us code, which I suspect is because of the servers being hammered right now.
Ah damn I also recorded my whole quest adventure. Got all vouchers excluding the last 3.

I exited and now I have to do the whole thing again if I want the last 2 items.  Screw it.  I got my PSN+ and running around is starting to give me a headache.

sucks vouchers load fine now killzone and last of error... i only wanted these to...

plus does not stack sony replied with no on blog..

where is the pre reg theme to never got to..

sucks vouchers load fine now killzone and last of error... i only wanted these to...

yeah, but did anyone actually try to stack the ps+ code today? that's the only way to actually find out if it works

yeah, but did anyone actually try to stack the ps+ code today? that's the only way to actually find out if it works

If the voucher codes ever load I'll test, but until then, it looks like their code server is down.

Yup, I'm getting "Failed to download voucher" as well on everything now. Only managed to do 5 or so quests. Guess I'll logout and come back later.

Failures everywhere! Disappointed they took the game down early, I was hoping the trial could get me those games while I wait for my PS+ card to come from Best Buy.

My PS+ voucher didnt work >:(
Like I got a code - just didnt work in the PS Store
I guess their servers are being hit hard and the service that is giving out the codes & verifying them is down at the moment. Mine also shows up as invalid.

Failed To Download Voucher Code for my The Last Of Us Dynamic theme lol. Got most of the other rewards though no problem.
Same for everything with a code
Same. I quit with 12/23 quizzes complete hoping a connection reset would fix the issue. NOPE. Now I'm 0/23 for quizzes.

Edit: and the one code that loaded is not recognized by the PS store, says its invalid.

i did all boothes 3+ times now and will not check off viewing all screens in each....

Edit: get ps4 cube next to quest one dont miss it now 100% but code vouchers from killzone up fail will try later...

I just had the most pleasant experience with this promotion. I went through every quest on there, but after the Playstation Music voucher, every other code failed to download. So, after exiting and reselecting the booth while remaining in the E3-Level, I decided I'd swich locations and see if they'd download after coming back. Lo and behold, every task is unchecked and it acts as if I haven't even done a single quest, which blocks me from attempting to recieve the vouchers.

I believe you need to have a credit-card applied to your account in order to redeem the Playstation Music and PS+ code, aswell. I was prompted with the message...

"Credit Card Required

To use this product, you must first save your credit card information to your account."

when I tried to download the former.

I believe you need to have a credit-card applied to your account in order to redeem the Playstation Music and PS+ code, aswell. I was prompted with the message...
"Credit Card Required
To use this product, you must first save your credit card information to your account."
when I tried to download the former.
True. The issue is the code I received from Home shows up as invalid in the Store.

Well, I lost all progress it just decided to reset it while never leaving the "booth". Which is lovely. I did everything but the stupid voucher codes wouldn't show up (said it failed to load) so... yeah, thanks for nothing. Sony.

If you pre-registered to get the Beyond Theme, just go to the board and scroll to the bottom of the checklist, there's an item checked for visiting before the booth opened.  Select it and it should load your voucher for the theme when it works, although none of my voucher codes are loading right now.

If you pre-registered to get the Beyond Theme, just go to the board and scroll to the bottom of the checklist, there's an item checked for visiting before the booth opened. Select it and it should load your voucher for the theme when it works, although none of my voucher codes are loading right now.
Cool Thanks will try later it keeps reseting so people wait until fixed first.

Read this in the comments section:

"Please be aware the PlayStation Store is currently updating. We are aware the the voucher may have problems, but we encourage you to try them when the store update it complete. This can be expected by 8:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time."

I wonder if that means we shouldn't even bother with this until after PSN updates tonight.

Read this in the comments section:

"Please be aware the PlayStation Store is currently updating. We are aware the the voucher may have problems, but we encourage you to try them when the store update it complete. This can be expected by 8:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time."

I wonder if that means we shouldn't even bother with this until after PSN updates tonight.

Exactly what it means.

I was able to get my free 30 PS+ voucher earlier with no issue. Hmmm, wonder if the store update will include a surprise free game or two? Doubt it, but it would be nice.

I believe all of the codes expire on 6/30/13 with the Killzone Mercenary Beta being the only exception, as that code isn't active until 8/21/13.

I just turned my ps3 online for the first time in forever, how do i get the free 1 month psn plus voucher code? is there a certain quest i have to do, can somebody please walk me thru the steps.

I just turned my ps3 online for the first time in forever, how do i get the free 1 month psn plus voucher code? is there a certain quest i have to do, can somebody please walk me thru the steps.
I'm uploading video guides here, but they're pretty easy to do without help:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/309935-ps-home-e3-free-ps-30-days-games-betas-and-more/page-5#entry10616024

The only caveat is that you have to do them in order, so the PS+ quest isn't available right away. Just do what they ask and you'll eventually get it.

BS, my E3 quest progress all got wiped after I came back from 30 minutes at the theater. None of the codes were even loading for me even when I did complete them.

I was able to get my free 30 PS+ voucher earlier with no issue. Hmmm, wonder if the store update will include a surprise free game or two? Doubt it, but it would be nice.

I have a code as well, though the Store states it is invalid. Did you try yours yet?

BS, my E3 quest progress all got wiped after I came back from 30 minutes at the theater. None of the codes were even loading for me even when I did complete them.

Same here. All progress gone when I was 12/23 complete.

I have a code as well, though the Store states it is invalid. Did you try yours yet?

Same here. All progress gone when I was 12/23 complete.
ok tested plus code it wont stack it is a trail. I tried on other account and worked. I wasted it but now 100% does not stack like sony also said almost a week ago it does not. Use on new account or ??

bread's done
Back