PS Home E3 - FREE PS+ (30 Days), Games, Betas, and MORE

Autosaver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

8951086990_0ec01a9868_z.jpg

8949929795_2492825486_z.jpg

8949887559_60c7c6138d_z.jpg

8951077642_8648bf269f_z.jpg

PS+ is a trial code so it's not available for people that are currently paying for it. You still get a code though so you can either give it away or whatever.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

What games will be included this PS+ month?

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

Uncharted 3? Deus Ex? :O

Last edited by a moderator:
I went into PS Home earlier this morning. I remember it being wild on there, but omg! I thought my outfit was adult, but a couple chicks on there had half their butts out. Literally! Lmao. Plus, they added new dances! And I won't even start on the people who send REAL pics and have their PS Move Eye Cam as proof.
Also, I read on the blog about 2 Vita games and a Vita beta from this event. Don't know the names or info. Maybe they were speaking of PS+...
Playstation Home is pretty ridiculous lol, I remember I tried it out back in '09 when I had no games. It was kinda cool at first, something unique compared to the forced avatars Xbox did.. Met a few cool people, but all that was negated with all the tons of weird crap that went on in Home. Your PSN could be "ManlyTarzan" with a girl avatar, and next thing you know you have 10 horny dawgs trying to hit you up.

I Installed it yesterday, and it's definitely changed a lot, now it's filled full of in-game purchases, $14.99 for your own Private Villa?... No too expensive? How about a nice pair of virtual glowsticks for $1.99? But okay, I won't judge. It's probably just not for me, hah.

I think they are just covering up those two "Playstation Mobile" games; Rymdkapsel & Haunt The House and calling them Vita games, I'm NOT complaining though. I'm in for whatever freebies they offer!
Ugh! I gotta get used to this new quoting thing.

Lol! I saw a chick name Wayne in the Singstar nightclub! Lmfao!
I tried installing this earlier and went into the character edit screen and it completely froze my PS3...
Froze my PS3, TWICE, because I was idle! Ugh!

I can't find the booth at all
It's not live until Tuesday, when E3 starts.
oh so i just have to login once before E3 to pre-register?
Yeah. I posted a video showing the complex process earlier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex9NJ6eVXys

All I did was select "Playstation Home" from the XMB, told it to update (since I hadn't loaded it in years), and once it loaded, I got the same "Thank you for pre-registering..." message that you did in the video. Doing anything with the "booth" doesn't seem to be necessary.

All I did was select "Playstation Home" from the XMB, told it to update (since I hadn't loaded it in years), and once it loaded, I got the same "Thank you for pre-registering..." message that you did in the video. Doing anything with the "booth" doesn't seem to be necessary.
There's no booth yet, so you couldn't do anything with it even if you tried.

As long as you've gotten the pre-registration notice and this shirt in your inventory, you're good to go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke119z6Wu9s

The thing that you click on at 1:16 of your own video says PS Virtual E3 Booth. That's what I was referring to (hence "booth" being in quotes). My point was I didn't have to go through all that. I just started up Home "like i normally would" (haha, that's a good one), and it said I was registered. I had the shirt and everything. Maybe it did it automatically when Home updated. I don't know. But for me it was very simple and straightforward.

The thing that you click on at 1:16 of your own video says PS Virtual E3 Booth. That's what I was referring to (hence "booth" being in quotes). My point was I didn't have to go through all that. I just started up Home "like i normally would" (haha, that's a good one), and it said I was registered. I had the shirt and everything. Maybe it did it automatically when Home updated. I don't know. But for me it was very simple and straightforward.
I don't know, but the way it happened in the video is exactly how it worked for me.

I usually don't go on psn home considering the lack of stuff you can do there but to get a psn plus for free is pretty good. Won't mind doing that. Especially since it is just one quest. I will probably just trade the code to someone who like psn plus more than me. Or whoever wants more extended time for their psn plus.

I usually don't go on psn home considering the lack of stuff you can do there but to get a psn plus for free is pretty good. Won't mind doing that. Especially since it is just one quest. I will probably just trade the code to someone who like psn plus more than me. Or whoever wants more extended time for their psn plus.
PS+ gives you tons of free games by the way. It's a nice service.

PS Home is still a thing? Learn something new everyday. I haven't been on it in 3 years. Can only imagine what's it's like now.

thanks! guess Home was so lagging I kept my eyes off the screen that I missed the "Thanks for pre-registering" bit :X

I don't know, but the way it happened in the video is exactly how it worked for me.
I think they made it even easier after the first day because it now shows the 'thanks for pre-registering' message on the initial loading screen. That may have been there before as I wasn't paying attention at the time.

Has anyone successfully completed the Playstation home quests for the free 30 day trial yet? it starts today right 

It's not open until 3 PM ET, so you've got 90 minutes to go. If you go to the E3 press conference theater, you can get an Infamous: Second Son jacket for watching for a bit.

Am I supposed to be standing around with a bunch of people? Does the e3 thing take up the whole screen, or are you supposed to see your character and a bunch of other people?

It doesn't really matter as long as the video is playing. There used to be ways to make videos full screen, but I don't know if theaters offer that anymore.

The screen stayed black the whole time but I stayed in there for like 5-10 minutes and I got an infamous jacket set. :D Thanks. I'm kinda worried about doing that quest later though.

The event begins in 10 minutes, let's help each other get all the prizes. I'm hoping to score a beta invite for killzone mercenary, that one sounds limited. :)

I went to the PS+ booth but when I return to the quest center I can't do the quest for it. Don't tell me we have to do these in order...? PS+ is halfway down the list and I have to be to work.

I went to the PS+ booth but when I return to the quest center I can't do the quest for it. Don't tell me we have to do these in order...? PS+ is halfway down the list and I have to be to work.
Yeah you have to do them in order.

I can't get the quiz to launch. I did everything up to the Plus quest, it tells me to go to the Plus kiosk and watch the slide, I did, then it tells me to return to the Quest center for a a quiz, but when I return to the quest center it's just my checklist.

where is this ps+ booth everyone is talking about this is my first time in this awful ps home place and i have no idea what to do

I can't get the quiz to launch. I did everything up to the Plus quest, it tells me to go to the Plus kiosk and watch the slide, I did, then it tells me to return to the Quest center for a a quiz, but when I return to the quest center it's just my checklist.
You have to back up a little to see a pop-up for the quiz. If you just go up against the screen it will show you the checklist instead.

I. AM. PISSED.

Sony decided to be dicks and update the PS Store super early. Sleeping Dogs, inFAMOUS 2, Littlebigplanet 2, and Ratchet & Clank are gone off Plus.

bread's done
Back