PS Home E3 - FREE PS+ (30 Days), Games, Betas, and MORE

Autosaver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

8951086990_0ec01a9868_z.jpg

8949929795_2492825486_z.jpg

8949887559_60c7c6138d_z.jpg

8951077642_8648bf269f_z.jpg

PS+ is a trial code so it's not available for people that are currently paying for it. You still get a code though so you can either give it away or whatever.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/05/take-a-virtual-tour-of-playstations-e3-booth-in-ps-home/

What games will be included this PS+ month?

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

Uncharted 3? Deus Ex? :O

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to get my free 30 PS+ voucher earlier with no issue. Hmmm, wonder if the store update will include a surprise free game or two? Doubt it, but it would be nice.

I have a code as well, though the Store states it is invalid. Did you try yours yet?

BS, my E3 quest progress all got wiped after I came back from 30 minutes at the theater. None of the codes were even loading for me even when I did complete them.

Same here. All progress gone when I was 12/23 complete.
ok tested plus code it wont stack it is a trail. I tried on other account and worked. I wasted it but now 100% does not stack like sony also said almost a week ago it does not. Use on new account or ??

Interesting. My Plus expires next month too, after the expiry window. Damn.

They said in the blog post that the codes wouldn't work for existing Plus members. 

Why not just use it on a dummy account? The games still work on other profiles as long as they're on the same PS3. 

They said in the blog post that the codes wouldn't work for existing Plus members.

Why not just use it on a dummy account? The games still work on other profiles as long as they're on the same PS3.
Why not just give it to a lazy CAG or friend? Not like you need two accounts to play the same games...

Unless you're doing that for somebody else while they can't redeem the code, I don't know why you'd use it on an alt account if you already have a sub.

I meant for those guys whose subs run out a little after the expiration date on the code. 

Or you could totally give it to a CAG. I'll throw my hat in that ring so I can never touch Home again. 

Why not just give it to a lazy CAG or friend? Not like you need two accounts to play the same games...
1 trial per account from what i heard. They do the work and it is there code they can do what they like. Google is your friend.

Anybody  find the " two extra PlayStation®Plus reward items hidden around the space"? Idk how to explain but that message pops up after completing the PS+ trivia quiz 

Edit: nvm 

Unless you're doing that for somebody else while they can't redeem the code, I don't know why you'd use it on an alt account if you already have a sub.
Maybe there sub ran out and used another account to get another trial why all attacks when he might be doing that. I can only use a trial once then it says invalid if i try another trial when sub runs out... The smart thing to do is use on another account. I have no clue if this what he did but why attack him until you people know the facts...

Maybe there sub ran out and used another account to get another trial why all attacks when he might be doing that. I can only use a trial once then it says invalid if i try another trial when sub runs out... The smart thing to do is use on another account. I have no clue if this what he did but why attack him until you people know the facts...
A) No one was attacking him. No one was even remotely calling him out.

B) They were (I think) trying to be helpful by saying you can use it elsewhere for whatever reason. It really didn't need to be said and like I pointed out, they might as well just give it away. Like I got over a year on my account, so I will just give it away. They also later posted it was for the people who were "about to lose their sub", which is what you said.

C) They can do whatever they want, but the second you post it publicly, then you can't complain if someone disagrees.

Mine reset as well. I was able to get a trial code though. There were more challenges left, but I didn't do them (not sure what rewards they give anyways).

I was able to get my free 30 PS+ voucher earlier with no issue. Hmmm, wonder if the store update will include a surprise free game or two? Doubt it, but it would be nice.

I have a code as well, though the Store states it is invalid. Did you try yours yet?

BS, my E3 quest progress all got wiped after I came back from 30 minutes at the theater. None of the codes were even loading for me even when I did complete them.

Same here. All progress gone when I was 12/23 complete.

I would suggest at this point to not do the quests until they get the servers all sorted out. The only things you technically lose are the rewards that net you codes to redeem, but you might as well wait for the "All Clear" sign if it bothers you to do them all again.

I'll try again tomorrow after all the updates and whatnots are complete. PS Home kicked me off line a couple of times today...aint nobody got time for that

I'm glad I'm not the only one having issues with the codes and whatnot. I finished all, but two of the challenged. The 30 minute win, and the view all of the screens in PS Virtual Booth. I primarily want the Beta codes, and dynamic themes. I kept getting the "could not download your code." Error message.

Everything worked perfectly for me.  The 2 PS Mobile games were the reason I did this.  But to be honest, I actually thought it was pretty damn cool.

Did anyone do the last 3 quests?  They seem like they require more of a time commitment and I don't want to do them, but do you get anything cool from them?

Everything worked perfectly for me. The 2 PS Mobile games were the reason I did this. But to be honest, I actually thought it was pretty damn cool.

Did anyone do the last 3 quests? They seem like they require more of a time commitment and I don't want to do them, but do you get anything cool from them?
Which three? Look at all of the kiosks, 30 minutes in the theater, and pre-register? You can't get that last one since the booth is out now. By the end of the game-specific quests, you have almost all of the kiosks done. The theater is simple since you just go to the theater and let it sit until the reward pops.

I got the preregister one.  But yes, those other 2, and then there's one that says "Complete all quests".

I'm already logged out, and if my info was erased, I don't see myself doing it again.  Just curious of the rewards are Playstation Home items or something better than that?

What do you have to do to get the PS+ Code.

Where do I go in home to start this series of quest I have to do?
You need to go to the quest booth on the far side, when you enter home go straight and take a left. You need to do a series of quests in sequential order which involve going to separate booths, watching videos (well you can immediately close them), looking for items scattered, and taking photos at booths (don't have to save). Look for the glowing pillars as indicators.

After i finished the PS Plus quest it says "see if you can find the two extra hidden PS plus items hidden around the space"....Does anybody know where to find them? I've been looking around everywhere and NOTHING!

After i finished the PS Plus quest it says "see if you can find the two extra hidden PS plus items hidden around the space"....Does anybody know where to find them? I've been looking around everywhere and NOTHING!
I found them on the balconies to the left and right of the quest hub thing. I didn't see them physically though. I just ran up the stairs and around the balcony and it said I got an item. Same for the other balcony. It was RIGHT after I finished the PS plus quest and it said there were two items laying around, so I assumed those were it.

I found them on the balconies to the left and right of the quest hub thing. I didn't see them physically though. I just ran up the stairs and around the balcony and it said I got an item. Same for the other balcony. It was RIGHT after I finished the PS plus quest and it said there were two items laying around, so I assumed those were it.
GOT EM! Thanks!!!

I did most of the quests today and logged out this afternoon after the codes didn't show up correctly.  Just logged in tonight and my quests haven't been erased.  I got all the codes.  The Killzone Mercenary beta code doesn't work obviously because it's not out.  I haven't tried the Music Unlimited or PS+ codes yet.

I can confirm that the codes are working now, though the quests remaining are based on what was there the last time you were in the space. If they were erased and you left in frustration, they're still gone, so you have to redo the quests to get your codes. If you saw that you weren't getting codes and left it at that, then you only have to go back in and grab your codes.

As a reminder, my videos of the various quests are nearly done, so check out the playlist that is filling up here for guides to what to do:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKS0ZDpZuYaPGoAROZJptdUwlQX4wrvhx

I'm doing one more video to show off all of the Home items and themes that you get with the codes.

Ugh. Went through and did all the tasks and none of the codes loaded. The second last task is to watch 40 minutes at the theater so I went there and did that.

However, as soon as I went back to E3 it reset all my progress so I have to start again to get the codes. 

I did all the quest, even though as much as I hated it because I wanted the Last Of Us theme. None of the codes where working kept saying failed try again later. I am going to go back today and hopefully get al the codes I unlocked (30 days of Sony Music, 30 days of Plus, Destiny theme, Last Of Us theme) Not to worried about the other stuff. I do need to figure out how to get that Beyond theme. I pre-registered over the weekend.

That was so unpleasant, like the worst fetch quests in the worst MMO ever...

I did all the quest, even though as much as I hated it because I wanted the Last Of Us theme. None of the codes where working kept saying failed try again later. I am going to go back today and hopefully get al the codes I unlocked (30 days of Sony Music, 30 days of Plus, Destiny theme, Last Of Us theme) Not to worried about the other stuff. I do need to figure out how to get that Beyond theme. I pre-registered over the weekend.
Took me a few minutes to figure it out but if you go to the kiosk it should be the last item in the quests list, select it and the code will be in there.

Left last night after finishing all the quests but not getting codes. Decided to boot it up this morning and all my quests were still done.

Left last night after finishing all the quests but not getting codes. Decided to boot it up this morning and all my quests were still done.
I'm going to go back in later today, hopefully I just hit an update glitch or something and it shows my quests as done now.

bummer those themes were meh... destiny best but still not use worthy. At least free plus and music unlimited those were the best goods imo. was fun doing until bug but hey i enjoyed it until then.

It would probably be a good idea to wait until next Monday to use the PS+, right? I want machinarium and unfinished swan from this week, but I want to maximize the time I have PS+.

bread's done
Back